Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53377 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Beat123:
Great by being a mod?

Bringing threads to fp and banning?
No wonder the asslicking character!

I greet Una great yorubas for being the high ranking mods
Don't be jealous mods is as consequential as Army service chiefs ,We love fulanis so much

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019
oladipojesse:

Really, there is no eternal peace without CHRIST, you could be a Christian all your life and not have CHRIST. JESUS called us to a relationship with The TRINITY not a religion.

In summary, Heaven is for those who knows the LORD and the LORD knows.
Go and sit down. Pastor worshipper. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Edyice: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2019
HappyPagan:

I want to say 'Bleep you, and your Christ", but I realize your views are not a representation of one who knows Christ.

Have a great Sunday.

[/color]

Hello,

Happy pagan

Even the DEVIL will smile to THIS grin

So enjoy your believe

That's what up mate

[color=#006600]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2019
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by FarahAideed: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
docadams:

FarahAideed, have you been banned again.. Deviate from iniquity, as you can see, no one knows tomorrow.

Why are you involving me in this ?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in the bossom of the Lord cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by WriterX(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2019
ALL X SEES HERE ARE PEOPLE ATTACKING THE VIEWS OF OTHERS, X has decided not to comment further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by naptu2: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2019
orunmila144:
how is he a supermod and he has only spent 9 days and 21 hours online ?

He had two accounts (check the links on the first post). He used the Publisher account before he became a supermod and after her resigned and he used the Real Mr Stan account when he was a mod.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Na wa for The facelessness of this Nairaland Forum....How can someone be the SuperModerator of a Forum and I can't even identify him whenever he pass me by??

That’s Nairaland unique selling point— or one of it.
They shouldn’t change their model because of your opinion na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why are you involving me in this ?
Patrick Lawrence , how long will you continue this your denial?

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NkitaAla: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2019
RIP to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Beat123(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

Kindly ignore the propagandist. The data she provided is totally fake.

She's not from Yoruba but Igbo . Don't let her deceive you.
lol okay.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am talking of currently 2014-15 mods are in (10s)
IGBOS 6
YORUBAS 3
DELTA 1

2016 -18
YORUBAS 7
IGBOS(5%) 2
DELTA 1

2018- till date
FULANI CONSLTs 15
YORUBAS 9
IGBOS 1/2
DELTA 1/2

We YORUBAS are great
I checked when you registered and noticed alot of mad people registered during that same date. it's just that they'll soon be tamed by their stu.pidity and forgotten.
enjoy while you last but stop claiming ekiti/ Lagos may be because you live in Lagos undecided yorubas living in Lagos are not all natives. natives are people living there during precolonial era.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by abraham01emma01: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by saydfact(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Rip..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by novexme(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace therealmrstan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by monimekaz(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
your Practically desisting does not Matter..
What Matters is that you Accept JESUS CHRIST..

And I don't believe in typing or Saying Rip..

After your sanctimonious attitude ,you will still end in hell .Who gave u the authority to condemn anyone ?? I can't fathom any similarity between you and Christ .Infact you are closer to being a devil .When you are really righteous ,u don't need to hustle for souls for Christ .By ur action ,they will follow u but how many ppl will be willing to follow someone like u? There is no element of Christ in u .U are juat another hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Nah wah!
He don die be that?

RIP ..

My candid advice is that let's us live and die for good course... There are some nairalander dey wey be say HIV or hepatitis B go kill Dem...If you know you know..

As for me, for me to live is Christ and to die is gain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by stankezzy: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Smartchoiice:
RIP to him.

Diportivo gazzuzz obekediamondfuto thebigkendo dannybrasky timifakay legalwealth radautoworks heavenlybang eddee kingreign see and bury the hatchet please
this thing sounds like profet odumeje yarns if not u better explain your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Exc2000: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am talking of currently 2014-15 mods are in (10s)
IGBOS 6
YORUBAS 3
DELTA 1

2016 -18
YORUBAS 7
IGBOS(5%) 2
DELTA 1

2018- till date
FULANI CONSLTs 15
YORUBAS 9
IGBOS 1/2
DELTA 1/2

We YORUBAS are great

Ibo people's cry of marginalisation is quite funny, Nairaland isnt owned by FG or created with tax payers fund, so the owner has the right to employ based on competence and not quota system..

IBO

I.. Before.. Others = IBOS

Even in a sober moment like this, greed would still creep into your vain heart, and its unimaginable

PS Dominuque and Lalasticlala are ibos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Ronline(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2019
RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by lafakale(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace, MR STAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I Hope you know JESUS CHRIST..

Let your RIP Return on your Head Immediately
Just shut up! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Someone corrected you for your stupidity and this is what you could come up with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by orunmila144: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2019
naptu2:

He had two accounts (check the links on the first post). He used the Publisher account before he became a supermod and after her resigned and he used the Real Mr Stan account when he was a mod.
OH OK Thanks bro
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MizyB(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Oh God. I follow him on twitter and I think I still saw tweets from him this week. So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Beat123:
lol okay.
I checked your profile and your comment they don't relate. you chat like an average treasonable female. but your pics looks like an over bleached olosho who proud of her business. but they said don't judge books by their cover tho. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.