Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Urgent Advise From The Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise From The Married (2173 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by Bruno3000(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
They don't teach this thing, but what I can say is that don't lessen yourself in any way in your dealings with her
OK Sir. I will never o.
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by Esthered: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
He asked for advice from the married folks here but the comments so far are predominantly from single men and most of them seem bitter in their advice.
Dear OP, as your heart leaps for joy, get to know her and see if you're on the same page as some were kind enough to advise. Pray also if you believe in prayer and my bible says WATCH (Due Diligence) which must go hand in hand with prayer. All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by Bruno3000(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Esthered:
He asked for advice from the married folks here but the comments so far are predominantly from single men and most of them seem bitter in their advice.
Dear OP, as your heart leaps for joy, get to know her and see if you're on the same page as some were kind enough to advise. Pray also if you believe in prayer and my bible says WATCH (Due Diligence) which must go hand in hand with prayer. All the best sir.
Thank u. Happy new month
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
Hello are you in wassap ? Please drop number
Bruno3000:
Greetings to u all and happy Sunday,
Okay I happen to find myself uncontrollably attracted to this young lady in church. For about three weeks now I have been looking for the opportunity to approach her. I finally met her today and my God! She looked cute and lovely cool
Anyway, we talked briefly and ended up exchanging numbers. I could also sense the excitement oozing from her gorgeous personality. I feel blessed already just meeting her today.

Now to the married, how do I make her fall deeply in love with me as I can see the green light already. Pls I need mature minds to respond as I feel I've met my future wife today. Peace.
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by phazotron(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2021
Bruno3000:
Greetings to u all and happy Sunday,
Okay I happen to find myself uncontrollably attracted to this young lady in church. For about three weeks now I have been looking for the opportunity to approach her. I finally met her today and my God! She looked cute and lovely cool
Anyway, we talked briefly and ended up exchanging numbers. I could also sense the excitement oozing from her gorgeous personality. I feel blessed already just meeting her today.

Now to the married, how do I make her fall deeply in love with me as I can see the green light already. Pls I need mature minds to respond as I feel I've met my future wife today. Peace.

You better calm down and study her.

No girl Wey their brain no dey touch

And stop showing emotions before she starts manipulating you
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by phazotron(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2021
Dang it! Too much brutality here shocked

People are really angry in this country. grin

OP, don't get carried away by emotions. Women are very complex. I've seen too many already.

Forget all those green light or whatever. You might just be one of her many options. Just another addition to the already long list.

Men are complex

Women are abnormal.
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by phazotron(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2021
Bruno3000:
u don't know her pls. She's one of a kind. She's out of this world. I just pray she loves me more.

Continue.

Dey mumu urself dey go.
Re: Urgent Advise From The Married by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 26, 2021
You say, you feel blessed meeting a lady because she gave you her number? Feeling excited is normal but blessed, bro? You don't know her too well, if you want her to fall in love asap with you, take her out when she is bored, ensure u often engage in physical eye contact while talking to her, express how you feel, compliment, and give her some stipend, when she is in need. She will do the calling and chatting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indonesian Woman Having Sex Outside Marriage And Is Caned In Public (photos) / I Wants To Start Hustling. / My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.