Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Most Girls Are Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Not Romantic (1980 Views)

My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic / She Said Am Not Romantic / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ladies pls be honest on this one. How romantic are you? The reason am asking this question is because most girls I've met are not romantic even the one that claims she loves you. I can only count 2 through out my life. Most girls want you to be romantic buh they are not even close to being romantic at all. I mean how can u expect me to romantic while u don't even have 5% of romance in you. I don't think it will work.. u guys are too plain for Christ sake. Pls if you are looking for handsome funny rich romantic guy am also looking for pretty fun rich romantic girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funmmyastic: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
Ladies pls be honest on this one. How romantic are you? The reason am asking this question is because most girls I've met are not romantic even the one that claims she loves you. I can only count 2 through out my life. Most girls want you to be romantic buh they are not even close to being romantic at all. I mean how can u expect me to romantic while u don't even have 5% of romance in you. I don't think it will work.. u guys are too plain for Christ sake. Pls if you are looking for handsome funny rich romantic guy am also looking for pretty fun rich romantic girl.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

The women are not the problem here, YOU who chooses them is the problem. If the babe ain't somehow romantic as you get to know her, why would you expect her to be from the day you guys are dating?

This your post looks like an undercover advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by gift2xl: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Op ur journey far, Stop walking on foot get a flight.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The women are not the problem here, YOU who chooses them is the problem. If the babe ain't somehow romantic as you get to know here, why would you expect her to be from the day you guys are dating?

This your post looks like an undercover advertisement.

Lol nothing undercover just saying my mind.. besides I have gf currently so am not forced

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
gift2xl:
Op ur journey far, Stop walking on foot get a flight.

Dude I'm not that romantic buh am caring and bothered to work it unless I see the girl is bringing her A game

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Lol nothing undercover just saying my mind.. besides I have gf currently so am not forced

Nothing undercover yet you claim to have a gf and advertise for fun babes for romantic fun. What you need these babes for then....ritual killings?!?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nothing undercover yet you claim to have a gf and advertise for fun babes for romantic fun. What you need these babes for then....ritual killings?!?!

Dude you are jokes cheesy.. oh mehn! My biz is enuf for me bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Are you romantic yourself? When last d you surprise her with flower? When last d you surprise her by cooking her favorite meal?when last d you get a movie ticket for both of you to watch? When last did you kiss her on her forehead nd tell her she's the most beautiful woman in the world?
If you haven't done any of this,you should not complain then!!

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are right though, but then how are they to be romantic when they come from a non romance society? Yet you lots complain they see too much telemundo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MJBOLT: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Biglittlelois is an example

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you romantic yourself? When last d you surprised surprise her with flower? When last d you surprised surprise her by cooking her favorite meal?when last d you get a movie ticket for both of you to watch? When last did you kiss her on her forehead nd tell her she's the most beautiful woman in the world?

It works both ways. Has the girl ever supplied anything romantic?
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Don't those girls bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you romantic yourself? When last d you surprise her with flower? When last d you surprise her by cooking her favorite meal?when last d you get a movie ticket for both of you to watch? When last did you kiss her on her forehead nd tell her she's the most beautiful woman in the world?

My dear once bitten twice shy.. some of our girls are just mean they don't care about ur romance or whatever they just want that money
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by pharrell8(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Flower ke.... wic naija babe will love u give her flower except ur talking abt money in place of d flower..
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

My dear once bitten twice shy.. some of our girls are just mean they don't care about ur romance or whatever they just want that money
Change the kind of girls you roll with.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Pls whr do u find those kind of girls cos u don't see Dem on the streets everyday
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Biglittlelois(f): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

grin
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

I want to know wat it feels like smiley smiley
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
who's laughing with you? angry
Biglittlelois:

grin
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
who's laughing with you? angry

Pressed? Why?
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
so many issues to sort out and a boring,stressful day
Biglittlelois:

Pressed? Why?
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Biglittlelois(f): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
so many issues to sort out and a boring,stressful day

And you want to take it out on me? Better smile back joor smiley
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by MJBOLT: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
i wish i could but there's nothing to smile about maybe some other time.

Goodnight

Biglittlelois:

And you want to take it out on me? Better smile back joor smiley
Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Biglittlelois(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
i wish i could but there's nothing to smile about maybe some other time.

Goodnight

Awwwwn, all will be fine soon, Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Not Romantic by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Which kind shud I roll with cos I get attracted to girl based on how decent and calm she appears buh they are the worse kind of ppl u can meet.. so what kind of girls do u suggest?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Commit Incest? / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him / How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.