Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (29127 Views)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Esthered: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2019
ashewoboy:

that is why I like youcheesy. wife material. you write in a subtle waycheesy. I wonder if you speak that way also.
Of course I do. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh and my hands typeth wink
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by ashewoboy(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Esthered:

Of course I do. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh and my hands typeth wink

estheredcheesy. nice then.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Stepsse(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

Discard her and look elsewhere for a sane woman - actually, you've been a slave to your longings all this while, strive and conquer yourself. She's both egoistic and egotistic, her kind of woman is a perfect definition of toxicity, irrespective of her financial standing, and she'll remain a toxic woman even if you're to assume her and all her lineage financial responsibilities.

And don't allow anyone to gloat and guilt trip you into thinking that there're no financially emancipated women who're independent and submissive - that's, if you're bent on marrying only a woman who's financially emancipated. Submissiveness is a product of good attribute (sane moral and psychological health), something small-minded women can't possess or give - the same way small-minded men can't possess or give love. It doesn't depend on richness or poverty - it's a product of class that money can't buy, the ethical class.

In fact, the more successful a sane woman (or man) is, the more ethically sound she'll become - it's only a small-minded woman who will become contentious in particular and more toxic in general after achieving little success. The real success isn't loud and toxic, it's humble and invigorating.
this is very sound...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by bayulll011(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Esthered:

Thay abound and the man can change or improve the mentality if he's not fine with it. If she ticks all the boxes except that, will you leave her for the one that may be putting up a show to secure your ring? If it were my brother that confided in me, I'll tell him to see how he can help influence her views on money in relationship and if it's to no avail and dangerous for the journey ahead, he can pull out.

Error u cannot change Adult that's the mistake people always make.
yes u cannot see any perfect woman,but there are obvious red flag you need to run from immidiatelly you see it cos it not goono change
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Esthered: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
bayulll011:

Error u cannot change Adult that's the mistake people always make.
yes u cannot see any perfect woman,but there are obvious red flag you need to run from immidiatelly you see it cos it not goono change
Okay
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Peaceagain: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol!!!

toprealman:

Is she a banker? Does her name start with J?
Is she from Imo state?
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by toprealman: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Peaceagain:

Lol!!!

I'm serious ooo
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by esty4real: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't know where everyone is telling the OP to run to. I thought I always read here that Nigerian women are wired like that- to be fully dependent on men irrespective of their earnings.

So, where exactly is he running to?
To another dependent Nigerian woman?
Or a foreigner?

Biko marry her. Isn't she submissive, homely and non-feminist? grin
Nice statement my dear, you have seen a dependent and submissive woman so stay with her....simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Marriage is a scam. / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.