Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (28868 Views)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by midnighter(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions.

Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official.

I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!

Kindly state why you like her and the good things about her, maybe that could help those 'advising' you here to be better informed. Instead of using just an angle to judge her already.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Lafortunado: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

Discard her and look elsewhere for a sane woman - actually, you've been a slave to your longings all this while, strive and conquer yourself. She's both egoistic and egotistic, her kind of woman is a perfect definition of toxicity, irrespective of her financial standing, and she'll remain a toxic woman even if you're to assume her and all her lineage financial responsibilities.

And don't allow anyone to gloat and guilt trip you into thinking that there're no financially emancipated women who're independent and submissive - that's, if you're bent on marrying only a woman who's financially emancipated. Submissiveness is a product of good attribute (sane moral and psychological health), something small-minded women can't possess or give - the same way small-minded men can't possess or give love. It doesn't depend on richness or poverty - it's a product of class that money can't buy, the ethical class.

In fact, the more successful a sane woman (or man) is, the more ethically sound she'll become - it's only a small-minded woman who will become contentious in particular and more toxic in general after achieving little success. The real success isn't loud and toxic, it's humble and invigorating.

OP...This is the best advice you' ll ever receive in your lifetime. HEARKEN!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by anonimi: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Olalan:
Relationships should be partnership...........

..................except with greed'y broke ass olosh'os forming girlfriend, fiancee and wife.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by richieray: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
You are clearly seeing these signs,yet you want to forge ahead so you can live in bondage.Truth is nothing is going to change if you marry her still,By then the bills will be higher,she go remove subsidy fully.Better give yourself brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by DonBenny77(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:
I always respond to my fiancée financial demands even when most of them seems like extortion. She prefer I pay her bills both rent and utility though I try to wriggle my self out in rare occasions.

Condition of marriage: No sex before marriage, I abide completely because I want her. She attends her friends weekend activity than finding time for us to stay close even when she constantly reports about how her female friends accuse her of lesbianism but I pray she’s not.

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine. I have told her my marriage intention and she openly accepted without the usual marriage proposals but I am thinking to make it official.

I am still considering if she is suitable and can make a useful wife because I am about to make an official statement which is going to change my entire course in life.

Please, my fellow Nairalanders, I need constructive and supportive words. Blissful week to you!
Don't marry a liability.
Love is symbiotic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by clems88(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
My money is mine but your money is ours... Women shaa.
they all have that mentality angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by GeniusDavid(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
You enabled this behaviour. It's all your fault. Now you know this, what are you going to do? Put a ring on her as the weak man that she sees you as or learn your lesson and change your ways in your next relationship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by oloriLFC(f): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
My money is mine but your money is ours... Women shaa.
No. Some women sha, not all

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by deavicky(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't go too further yet, and stop paying her bills lets see if she will go on her own. More importantly, if she is not a virgin demand for the zero with all seriousness because it is very important. Except she is an exceptional Christian lady(though i doubt the Christianity anyway)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by BlueAir: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
I hate hearing manipulative cases like this. .im out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by idesylvester(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros i m attending my marriage course right now and i will be tru in october 26. I thing i d course of this i v learnt alot. Any woman that don't support ur struggles will never make a good wife. Remember marriage is 4 a very long period of time, since the relationship is not giving u any joy i bet u in marriage it will get worst. Beauty shuld not push u into marrying her... We could chat on whatsapp if u don't mind, we culd learn from each other. No one knows it all
Hotzone:

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by anonimi: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

Discard her and look elsewhere for a sane woman - actually, you've been a slave to your longings all this while, strive and conquer yourself. She's both egoistic and egotistic, her kind of woman is a perfect definition of toxicity, irrespective of her financial standing, and she'll remain a toxic woman even if you're to assume her and all her lineage financial responsibilities.

And don't allow anyone to gloat and guilt trip you into thinking that there're no financially emancipated women who're independent and submissive - that's, if you're bent on marrying only a woman who's financially emancipated. Submissiveness is a product of good attribute (sane moral and psychological health), something small-minded women can't possess or give - the same way small-minded men can't possess or give love. It doesn't depend on richness or poverty - it's a product of class that money can't buy, the ethical class.

In fact, the more successful a sane woman (or man) is, the more ethically sound she'll become - it's only a small-minded woman who will become contentious in particular and more toxic in general after achieving little success. The real success isn't loud and toxic, it's humble and invigorating.

How do you pack all this wisdom into one comment? cheesy
The funny thing is that the greedy woman won't allow any girl do the same to her brothers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Kapeter(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

op, don't mind all the mumus saying you should leave her. They are prolly teens who doesn't know left from right yet. Some women just naturally love the feel of been taking care of, that might be her case, like they love the feeling that their man is taking care of them rather prolly something just to boast of. Buh if you you think you are not comfortable about this, i think you should talk to her about it since you two are already talking marriage so it won't affect your home later after marriage. Women should be a helper, remember? So talk to her about it and you can know what next to do from her response.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Ryocaj(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
The reason y women won't change n are very lucky is because there are still mugus like u in large numbers out there.. if all men in Nigeria were like me.. no Nigerian lady would get married.. They are not marriageable..

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Reduce your spending then you will see who she is.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Princemedico18: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros, kneel down make i pray for you.
A real woman will never allow u to spend on her like that's. Investigate if ur not her option instead of her priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

How do good guys meet one kain girls while good gehs like myself are hopelessly single?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Juliearth(f): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

The earlier she understands that marriage is a joint partnership, the better for her. I think its the height of selfishness for her to allow you shoulder all her bills. Its actually cool for a man to foot a few of his woman's bills. However, moderation is key. She needs to take responsibility for her expenses. Moreso, she needs to understand that in marriage, there is nothing like " my money" as the couple's resources is expended jointly. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Juliearth(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Olalan:
Relationships should be partnership...........

Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by chrysanthus07: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chi59:

How do good guys meet one kain girls while good gehs like myself are hopelessly single?
awww!!....I m here for you..do you mind i dm you? wink
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by anonimi: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kapeter:
op, don't mind all the mumus saying you should leave her. They are prolly teens who doesn't know left from right yet. Some women just naturally love the feel of been taking care of, that might be her case, like they love the feeling that their man is taking care of them rather prolly something just to boast of. Buh if you you think you are not comfortable about this, i think you should talk to her about it since you two are already talking marriage so it won't affect your home later after marriage. Women should be a helper, remember? So talk to her about it and you can know what next to do from her response.

Did you miss this part in the OP

She works and her wages and daily earnings is a little bit above mine.

Is she a Nigerian politician/business executive and the boy is a bamboozled citizen/worker

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

Are u sure u know what u want and how to choose it? She clearly showing signs that will cause major issues, money conflicts and lack of understanding and reasoning and u are here thinking of taking if forward? Why are u desperate for a gal who can’t move a finger for u and yet u want to please her in every way and form? This is a recipe for disaster.

If u cant say ur mind to ur gal then Ure still a boy with no guts and not mature enough to handle her. Ure here complaining to us instead.

U better be a bad boy for once and let her know Ure not a pussy ass niggah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by toprealman: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

Is she a banker? Does her name start with J?
Is she from Imo state?
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Chukapage(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op na "Client" confirmed maga ,Op you have to understand that LOVE is a SCAM ! No love guy just two people who come together with their selfish interest to help each other out. A partnership! But your case is "parasitismship" .That woman knows your weak that's why she's using you! On no account should you give a lady money when she ASKS give her WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE. Spending money on a lady carelessly will automatically make her believe your a fool for her and too much love don twist your brain,but they will Manipulate you to think it's LOVE thereby using you continues,be wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Chukapage(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op na "Client" confirmed maga ,Op you have to understand that LOVE is a SCAM ! No love guy just two people who come together with their selfish interest to help each other out. A partnership! But your case is "parasitismship" .That woman knows your weak that's why she's using you! On no account should you give a lady money when she ASKS give her WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE. Spending money on a lady carelessly will automatically make her believe your a fool for her and too much love don twist your brain,but they will Manipulate you to think it's LOVE thereby using you continues,be wise.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by letout: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

I’m currently in something similar. Let her grow through at least 2 more seasons with you the you decide if you want to proceed
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Homguy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

I really think you are only being used. Propose officially and she will turn you down.
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Belafonte(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
You think you have a fiancée but you don’t. You are a solid cash cow. I can bet my last some those “friends’ activities” she so religiously attends is a dude kpanshing the living daylights out of her.

Sorry bro, you’ve been played. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by Nmezor(f): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Here to read some hilarious comments/ abi advices . tongue
Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by spiritedtete: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kapeter:

Are you married?... is this the best you can do to your brother?

Get wisdom ... somethings are better left unsaid.

To the OP.

You are cage with affection and glorifying "your-self ego"

My brother you are about to marry wrong... obviously from your write up, you are hardworking... you need a woman who will complement you. Not the one who will put you under pressure.

Don't not marry that lady... if you want to know what happiness and fulfillment is in marriage.

Some people are better as Just Girlfriend! Or even baby mama. Not as live in companion.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills by SenatorAiyzik: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hotzone:

RUN BRO RUN!!! She isnt suitable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / Not All Women Want Your Money…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.