Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION (5237 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

Biko which one be pro women? u know we married women are somehow not with those slay behaviour

"Pro women" hmmm

"Pro women"- women support women movements babe kiss
And it's not about being a slay queen or being married either. It's about supporting women wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Dumb as typical.u is the only source of merriment in ma life?? I said the merriment is a glimpse of my life..oh well ur comprehension problem isnt a surprise since ur inferiority complex wouldnt allow u write a female miseducation without sentiments grin
My lover boy don't be tensed kiss, still giving me assurance as always. Muah kiss just keep tagging along anywhere I go, I'm in need of your attention babe wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Adaibeku(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

"Pro women"- women support women movements babe kiss
And it's not about being a slay queen or being married either. It's about supporting women wink

k dear u young ladies are so ..... cheesy

Anyway U shud caution that Funmisticqueen ,She is envious of u ,Be violent on her

I will always support u ,ur topics are educative and least I will make my daughter register ,so to read your piece ! Kudos !
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Indeed u finally feel ny attention grin
Sandra8:

My lover boy don't be tensed kiss, still giving me assurance as always. Muah kiss just keep tagging along anywhere I go, I'm in need of your attention babe wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Indeed u finally feel ny attention grin
I have been feeling it dear, right from the very start kiss, always tag along dear, will hate to miss you cry
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by lagosminded: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
What happened to you?
Blackivy29:
straight, gay, bi, either way, i rape him.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

k dear u young ladies are so ..... cheesy

Anyway U shud caution that Funmisticqueen ,She is envious of u ,Be violent on her

I will always support u ,ur topics are educative and least I will make my daughter register ,so to read your piece ! Kudos !

Thank you dear, appreciate the words kiss
I'm sure funmisticqueen and I will work out things fine. I even love her already kiss
And your baby girl will learn a lot from this dear wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I have been feeling it dear, right from the very start kiss, always tag along dear, will hate to miss you cry

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=BlueAir post=82731924][/quote]
Come back when you have actual words dear, my lover is not a dumb kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Actual words for what. U are comical
Sandra8:

Come back when you have actual words dear, my lover is not a dumb kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Actual words for what. U are comical
my "dumb" lover finally speaks kiss that wasn't so hard to get words out off you dear smiley keep speaking to me dear. Love you kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Nah im a guy of few words grin and more laughter in this case
Sandra8:
my "dumb" lover finally speaks kiss that wasn't so hard to get words out off you dear smiley keep speaking to me dear. Love you kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Nah im a guy of few words grin and more laughter in this case

Few words I don't mind dear, just never be "dumb" again on my thread dear kiss.still love you
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Yh.i can understand u cant be surpassed in dumbness but look to ur peeps grin damn these sardines tasts so good
Sandra8:

Few words I don't mind dear, just never be "dumb" again on my thread dear kiss.still love you

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Yh.i can understand u cant be surpassed in dumbness but look to ur peeps grin damn these sardines tasts so good

My lover lover is back, my Mr lover is back, I'm sure your girlfriend must be jealous by all the attention you give to me dearie kiss kiss kiss. Now speak to me and don't be "dumb" wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Since u are the one insisting I talk to u there should be a reason tho I find u too dumb grin
Sandra8:

My lover lover is back, my Mr lover is back, I'm sure your girlfriend must be jealous by all the attention you give to me dearie kiss kiss kiss. Now speak to me and don't be "dumb" wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Since u are the one insisting I talk to u there should be a reason tho I find u too dumb grin
You know you said you needed me to add laughter in your life Dear kiss, I won't be a nice person if I threw you away in the thrash with your mates kiss. I love your boyish nature dear wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Suckkkkkerrrr grin
Sandra8:

You know you said you needed me to add laughter in your life Dear kiss, I won't be a nice person if I threw you away in the thrash with your mates kiss. I love your boyish nature dear wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by duchessvikki0(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Well spoken
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Suckkkkkerrrr grin

One word will still do dear, but try not to run out of vocabulary kiss My intellectual reserve is just for me alone dear, my sweet adorable boykiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I'm flattered by the comparism but I'm not him dear. kiss
well, you could have fooled me. but you are more reasonable and levelheaded than him. Maybe you use the same sources. I like what you are doing. i would like to know more, should i send an email, or could you whatsapp me by clicking the link in my signature?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
duchessvikki0:
Well spoken
Thanks sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
well, you could have fooled me. but you are more reasonable and levelheaded than him. Maybe you use the same sources. I like what you are doing. i would like to know more, should i send an email, or could you whatsapp me by clicking the link in my signature?

I love you dear, never you doubt that kiss I'm pro-women and a feminist anytime anyday cool but I never want my moniker and my identity in the real world linked.
I thrive in life and with men because they always underestimate my abilities wink giving out my identity will do me no long term good dear kiss .
Maybe with an alternate moniker we can get to know each other in real life, of cause you won't know it is sandra8 cry
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I love you dear, never you doubt that kiss I'm pro-women and a feminist anytime anyday cool but I never want my moniker and my identity in the real world linked.
I thrive in life and with men because they always underestimate my abilities wink giving out my identity will do me no long term good dear kiss .
Maybe with an alternate moniker we can get to know each other in real life, of cause you won't know it is sandra8 cry
i am cool with that
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i am cool with that

I always knew you were a woman of understanding, irrespective of want anyone says dear. kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Ur mumu never do grin
Sandra8:

One word will still do dear, but try not to run out of vocabulary kiss My intellectual reserve is just for me alone dear, my sweet adorable boykiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Ur mumu never do grin
Four words this time around, cheers dearie kiss my baby never disappoints wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
U are fun.i swear grin
Sandra8:

Four words this time around, cheers dearie kiss my baby never disappoints wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
lagosminded:
What happened to you?
regarding my silly post or my gender?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
U are fun.i swear grin
So you are just knowing I am the life of the party booboo kiss you still a boy I guess cry
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you know sandra is either Ubunja, or knows him well right?
still observing. But you guys are getting along well.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
A boy uve spent hours replying grin
Sandra8:

So you are just knowing I am the life of the party booboo kiss you still a boy I guess cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slauqueens Takes Birthday Picture To Another Level / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Mai-sulhu(maganin Maza...... ' Man Power') / This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.