Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION (5226 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
BlueAir:
Minor enough to be fit enough ur nairaland feminists misroad grin

Kids know about feminism but shouldn't experience smoking yet dear. Live healthy dear kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sure they do. But I just wonder why u would offer this kid ur nairaland feminism misroads to pick out from
Sandra8:

[b][/b]Kids know about feminism [b][/b]but shouldn't experience smoking yet dear. Live healthy dear kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
BlueAir:
Sure they do. But I just wonder why u would offer this kid ur nairaland feminism misroads to pick out from

Men are kids in every form here. You need someone to watch over you dear. Muah kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Palehair: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin I am
Lol but the.... Never mind
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

grin You didn't even comprehend any of my post dear, I told you in my previous post to keep your knowledge to yourself. I don't want to learn about b*tch niggas. That's not my field, it's yours. I never claimed omniscience dear. I respect your wisdom just keep it with you okay baby kiss kiss kiss

He's probably too intelligent to comprehend. Those guys are intelligence detectives. You will be meeting a lot of them.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Men with neurological disorder like sexual addiction should be helped. I encourage treatment. We need a rehab facility here in nigeria. It would help curb this persistent issue of rape.

Sandra prepare for opposition. Positive threads attract negative minds.
you know sandra is either Ubunja, or knows him well right?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by SNizar: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

How are you love? You have my attention kiss
Savage.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Uve finally come out as a misandrist smiley.it wasnt so hard was it
Sandra8:

[/b]Men are kids in every form here[b]. You need someone to watch over you dear. Muah kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Even a novice knows females cheat 10x more than men ,but they are very smart and pretentious while the partner is deceived by her " virtuous" character grin cheesy.The days of trying to make it look like men cheat much more is gone especially in this social media age. A whooping 33% of children born in marriages have paternity fraud flying everywhere. And for the records the rehabilitation centers you mentioned are majorly for sex offenders not for all men because every man embraces his sexuality just like you lots embrace yours. Men have accepted the bitter truth about female sexuality even though they just found out this modern times but you females keep screaming about the male sexuality you can't just accept it,The earlier you accept it The better for you ooo .You lots cheat just as much as the male counterparts but weep when your cheated on, That's why a girl with 5boyfriends will want to bring down heaven because one cheated grin cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Uve finally come out as a misandrist smiley.it wasnt so hard was it
Is that all dear? Will you like to add some more? Muah kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the miss ghost whatever the most bitter of nurses .I hail thee cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I'm flattered by the comparism but I'm not him dear. kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Fowl yansh will always blow
Sandra8:

Is that all dear? Will you like to add some more? Muah kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Fowl yansh will always blow
The pictures are now stale dear, but guess what?... I still love you kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Ur desperation to reciprocate men's miseducation makes them immortal ;Dask ur sisters
Sandra8:

The pictures are now stale dear, but guess what?... I still love you kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Ur desperation to reciprocate men's miseducation makes them immortal ;Dask ur sisters

Please don't spill your inferiority complex all over my thread dear kiss, deep breaths, you will be fine baby kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
If only u know how hard I laugh at ur replies..inferiority complex wouldnt come outta ur mouth.but I think inferiority complex is taking whatever anyone might say about u and reacting sentimentally and illogically. .more "miseducation" to ur inferior heart
Sandra8:

Please don't spill your inferiority complex all over my thread dear kiss, deep breaths, you will be fine baby kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
If only u know how hard I reply at ur replies..inferiority complex wouldnt come outta ur mouth
But it came out dear kiss Deal with it like a man and not a beta boy wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2019
It came out issa false words grin.chew it back and swallow like the reject that it is.inferior complex needs to find its way away from u
Sandra8:

But it came out dear kiss Deal with it like a man and not a beta boy wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
It came out issa false words grin.chew it back and swallow like the reject that it is.inferior complex needs to find its way away from u

I don't go back to my vomit dear kiss so swallow down while I serve you some more hot sauce here. Love you kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Hehehehe grin..what normal person swallows another persons vomit and what normal person doesnt go bacj to their words. See inferior complex. Happy married life to u
Sandra8:

I don't go back to my vomit dear kiss so swallow down while I serve you some more hot sauce here. Love you kiss

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Hehehehe grin..what normal person swallows another persons vomit and what normal person doesnt go bacj to their words. See inferior complex. Happy married life to u

Thank you for wishing me happy married life kiss it will get to you too baby, just be nice to your one true love feminist wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Adaibeku(f): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Naughty boys wants to play kissBut naughty boy isn't watching his back.

Bia nne did you notify Ladies Forever © before writing dis Miseducation ,I asked you ?
And y still call it Miseducation ?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Get a life dude
Sandra8:

Thank you for wishing me happy married life kiss it will get to you too baby, just be nice to your one true love feminist wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Adaibeku(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Funmisticqueen So is true shocked u are a traitor 4 sure ,Am holding myself not to be tribal on u!
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bia nne did you notify Ladies Forever © before writing dis Miseducation ,I asked you ?
And y still call it Miseducation ?

Dear how are you? smiley
I'm pro-women, if they are pro-women too they will have no problem with it kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
Get a life dude

This is my life baby kiss,you have been on my thread for hours now, where is your life? wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
I still dont understand why some men cheat. Carrying small gals to hotels upandan.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2019
The merriment is a glimpse of my life
Sandra8:

This is my life baby kiss,you have been on my thread for hours now, where is your life? wink

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
The merriment is a glimpse of my life
Then you won't have a life if not for me dear kiss my lover kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Adaibeku(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Dear how are you? smiley
I'm pro-women, if they are pro-women too they will have no problem with it kiss

Biko which one be pro women? u know we married women are somehow not with those slay behaviour

"Pro women" hmmm
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by BlueAir: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Dumb as typical.u is the only source of merriment in ma life?? I said the merriment is a glimpse of my life..oh well ur comprehension problem isnt a surprise since ur inferiority complex wouldnt allow u write a female miseducation without sentiments grin
Sandra8:

Then you won't have a life if not for me dear kiss my lover kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check This Mind Blowing Water Bottles .you'll Definitely Like Them . / Are Men Really Scarce? / 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.