Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION (5190 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Men believe it is in the African culture to cheat, even a cultural norm in the world for men to cheat.
They have referenced this fact, time and time again, like a broken old record.

Men also want to remain boys all their lives, they want to keep acting on only impulses. Instead of weighing the reward and consequences of their actions before acting.
As such most men ( deep down even though males ego won't allow most to admit it) are ADDICTS to their desires. They start off cheating, enjoying it for a while, later on want to quit but cannot. They are already ADDICTS to sex, this is because they failed to develop the frontal lobe of their brains, which is responsible for weighing the benefit versus consequence of every action especially in adulthood. But over stimulated and depend on the VTA portions of their brains that acts base on impulses and releases dopamine that allows them feel momentary high from cheating....classic cerebral addiction pathway ( even for drugs, alcohol and other substance abuse)

So let's address these two factors
Culture is the beliefs, values, behaviour and material objects that constitute a people's way of life.
Notice culture is a PEOPLE'S way of life and not MEN'S way of life. It takes MEN and WOMEN to form the fabric of society and culture in itself.
So any negative culture that may have existed in the past against women because women allowed it, is slowly becoming null and void because the modern woman wants new healthy culture that will favour and benefit her. Men should stop referencing past old cultures, time and season have changed, the modern woman is also forever changed too.

In developed countries, men voluntary check into sex rehab centers to treat their addiction to sex or are mandated too (for certain relationships to continue by court or any other authority), other lesser but effective options are to go for therapy sessions with sex therapist, or join sex addiction support groups etc.
All these provisions are to help men stop cheating, cause sex addiction is a disease and a legitimate mental disorder, categorised with other mental illness like depression, anxiety etc. Sex addiction is also called sexual dependency, hypersexuality, hypersexual disorder, compulsive sexual behavior, satyriasis and sexual compulsivity .
Psychologist and psychiatrist globally are working to bring out drugs to understimulate the VTA and help the frontal lobe gain control once again. Research psychologist and assistant professor of psychiatry at the Semel Institute of Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA, Rory Reid,
says "The criteria for hypersexual disorder that have been proposed, and now tested, will allow researchers and clinicians to study, treat and develop prevention strategies for individuals at risk for developing hypersexual behavior."
So men do not pride yourself on cheating, it's actually a mental illness and an addiction. Learn to control and master your emotions instead.

Stay tuned, more Coming

Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2019
grin Men with neurological disorder like sexual addiction should be helped. I encourage treatment. We need a rehab facility here in nigeria. It would help curb this persistent issue of rape.

Sandra prepare for opposition. Positive threads attract negative minds.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Men with neurological disorder like sexual addiction should be helped. I encourage treatment. We need a rehab facility here in nigeria. It would help curb this persistent issue of rape.

Lol.Some of them will not agree to this.Hehehe.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one,keep it coming.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

I was born by my mother and I came ready dear grin. Credit to my father, he did an awesome job too to build my self confidence. So let them come kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lol.Some of them will not agree to this.Hehehe.

The sensible ones will, who cares about the rest smiley
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one,keep it coming.
Thank you dear kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Thank you dear kiss

You're giving lil boys nightmares, continue grin
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Guest007:

You're giving lil boys nightmares, continue grin

Thank you dear kiss, I have no intention of stopping

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by DrayZee: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Wow. Look at how all the women above are already dreaming of attention that no one wants to give them. Eh yah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

What about the women with this disorder? Are you going to abandon your sisters?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2019
These female miseducations are disappointing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2019
DrayZee:
Wow. Look at how all the women above are already dreaming of attention that no one wants to give them. Eh yah

How are you love? You have my attention kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Every sick will be treated.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

It's more prevalent in men than women dear, treat yourself and yours and we shall tend to ours love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:
These female miseducations are disappointing.
To males yes, but not to females dear kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

It's more prevalent in men than women dear, treat yourself and yours and we shall tend to ours love kiss kiss kiss

Who says we want treatment? grin. We are satisfied with ourselves, thank you.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
Every sick will be treated.
That's my lovely sis smiley
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Who says we want treatment? grin. We are satisfied with ourselves, thank you.

You are in a toxic environment, you need to move to a western country to get the cure you seek dear kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You are in a toxic environment, you need to move to a western country to get the cure you seek dear kiss

Yeah, that’s true. People don’t like sex and seek it doggedly in western countries. Can you arrange visa for me, though? Let me come and plank you in your western country? kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

To males yes, but not to females dear kiss

Not particularly true. Saw your topic on manipulating the male ego, and while the tricks you outlined there haven’t really been worked on me, I see the logic behind it and how it could be effective. The OP of this thread otoh, has been poorly written and lacks basis.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Yeah, that’s true. People don’t like sex and seek it doggedly in western countries. Can you arrange visa for me, though? Let me come and plank you in your western country? kiss

Oh dear, I like domination and to dominate. You possibly can't survive that kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
Men believe it is in the African culture to cheat, even a cultural norm in the world for men to cheat.
They have referenced this fact, time and time again, like a broken old record.

Men also want to remain boys all their lives, they want to keep acting on only impulses. Instead of weighing the reward and consequences of their actions before acting.
As such most men ( deep down even though males ego won't allow most to admit it) are ADDICTS to their desires. They start off cheating, enjoying it for a while, later on want to quit but cannot. They are already ADDICTS to sex, this is because they failed to develop the frontal lobe of their brains, which is responsible for weighing the benefit versus consequence of every action especially in adulthood. But over stimulated and depend on the VTA portions of their brains that acts base on impulses and releases dopamine that allows them feel momentary high from cheating....classic cerebral addiction pathway ( even for drugs, alcohol and other substance abuse)

So let's address these two factors
Culture is the beliefs, values, behaviour and material objects that constitute a people's way of life.
Notice culture is a PEOPLE'S way of life and not MEN'S way of life. It takes MEN and WOMEN to form the fabric of society and culture in itself.
So any negative culture that may have existed in the past against women because women allowed it, is slowly becoming null and void because the modern woman wants new healthy culture that will favour and benefit her. Men should stop referencing past old cultures, time and season have changed, the modern woman is also forever changed too.

In developed countries, men voluntary check into sex rehab centers to treat their addiction to sex or are mandated too (for certain relationships to continue by court or any other authority), other lesser but effective options are to go for therapy sessions with sex therapist, or join sex addiction support groups etc.
All these provisions are to help men stop cheating, cause sex addiction is a disease and a legitimate mental disorder, categorised with other mental illness like depression, anxiety etc. Sex addiction is also called sexual dependency, hypersexuality, hypersexual disorder, compulsive sexual behavior, satyriasis and sexual compulsivity .
Psychologist and psychiatrist globally are working to bring out drugs to understimulate the VTA and help the frontal lobe gain control once again. Research psychologist and assistant professor of psychiatry at the Semel Institute of Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA, Rory Reid,
says "The criteria for hypersexual disorder that have been proposed, and now tested, will allow researchers and clinicians to study, treat and develop prevention strategies for individuals at risk for developing hypersexual behavior."
So men do not pride yourself on cheating, it's actually a mental illness and an addiction. Learn to control and master your emotions instead.

Stay tuned, more Coming

Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

Are you single? wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Not particularly true. Saw your topic on manipulating the male ego, and while the tricks you outlined there haven’t really been worked on me, I see the logic behind it and how it could be effective. The OP of this thread otoh, has been poorly written and lacks basis.

Please comment at the appropriate post dear, this post above speaks of no such things dear kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

Are you single? wink

A lady is always single my dear until taken kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

A lady is always single my dear until taken kiss

Woow, so how about me taking you but I dey look face o, Sandras they fine sha undecided
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

Woow, so how about me taking you but I dey look face o, Sandras they fine sha undecided

You're still lacking in essential confidence dear kiss
An alpha would know, I can play ball with you all day and you still won't know wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You're still lacking in essential confidence dear kiss
An alpha would know, I can play ball with you all day and you still won't know wink

Lol, alpha ko omega ni, you still haven't answered ma question, when we get to the playing field we will see who plays better, mercy or ronaldo cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

Lol, alpha ko omega ni, you still haven't answered ma question, when we get to the playing field we will see who plays better, mercy or ronaldo cheesy
Heads up, I started playing a long time ago kiss but you still need a field to get your GAME on dear embarassed
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Heads up, I started playing a long time ago kiss but you still need a field to get your GAME on dear embarassed

Lol, I can see past your write ups, I know who you truly are, and even if you started playing from ages doesn't bother me, how much you fit spend sef before you tire, girls been talking about milking, milking, milking, how much can you milk before the guy test you winkanyways let's leave that aside , would like to know you in person tho
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

Lol, I can see past your write ups, I know who you truly are, and even if you started playing from ages doesn't bother me, how much you fit spend sef before you tire, girls been talking about milking, milking, milking, how much can you milk before the guy test you winkanyways let's leave that aside , would like to know you in person tho

Well you are getting to know me here as we speak. But you should at least be bothered about what I preach dear kiss and I have got the cake already, the rest I get are toppings,just to spoil me silly grin
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Well you are getting to know me here as we speak. But you should at least be bothered about what I preach dear kiss and I have got the cake already, the rest I get are toppings,just to spoil me silly grin

Smiles, goodluck in passing across whatever you which to pass across. Whenever you which to chat outside here DM me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / My Gf Sister Caught Me Naked / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.