Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION (5248 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
dottozil:

Smiles, goodluck in passing across whatever you which to pass across. Whenever you which to chat outside here DM me

I'll try not to forget dear, do stop by from time to time kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Oh dear, I like domination and to dominate. You possibly can't survive that kiss

Ants also like to dominate, but they cannot dominate lions. I’m sure you can only dominate things at your level, I’m not one of such kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Ants also like to dominate, but they cannot dominate lions. I’m sure you can only dominate things at your level, I’m not one of such kiss

Naughty boys wants to play kissBut naughty boy isn't watching his back.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

ants? How about a king cobra. Even a king of the jungle has to bow.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
ants? How about a king cobra. Even a king of the jungle has to bow.

Then the cobra would be king of the jungle, would it not? Thankfully, it isn’t, as far as lions go cobras are only a nuisance best left avoided. Cobras, in turn, don’t stroll into a pride. But we know who’s feared jungle-wide.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Naughty boys wants to play kissBut naughty boy isn't watching his back.

B*tch niggas can watch my back for me, they aren’t playing after all. I’m gonna have a good time, let them worry about safety.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

B*tch niggas can watch my back for me, they aren’t playing after all. I’m gonna have a good time, let them worry about safety.

Nah nah, name calling is soft work dear kiss You must be tensed.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Nah nah, name calling is soft work dear kiss You must be tensed.

Do you know what a b*tch nigga is?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Then the cobra would be king of the jungle, would it not? Thankfully, it isn’t, as far as lions go cobras are only a nuisance best left avoided. Cobras, in turn, don’t stroll into a pride. But we know who’s feared jungle-wide.
quite true. But a pride consist of more lioness. Two males can have over 10females. The truth is, if they each turn on the males, they would succeed. Their size makes them perfect killing machines. Beside it goes both ways. One lion wont dare evade a nest of poisonous snakes.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Do you know what a b*tch nigga is?
Honestly I don't care to know if you don't mind dear kiss just keep it sweet like candy ok
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
quite true. But a pride consist of more lioness. Two males can have over 10females.
Which proves my point. Real kings have harems. B*tch niggas have to beg for scraps.

The truth is, if they each turn on the males, they would succeed. Their size makes them perfect killing machines.
Haq, haq, haq. Google is your friend. They are free to try. It will end in tears.

Beside it goes both ways. One lion wont dare evade a nest of poisonous snakes.
A lion wouldn’t try swimming across the ocean either. But the ocean isn’t the king of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Honestly I don't care to know if you don't mind dear kiss just keep it sweet like candy ok

How can you vilify something you don’t know? I expect a certain level of intelligence from sparring partners. I might have to ignore you going forward. Smh
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Which proves my point. Real kings have harems. B*tch niggas have to beg for scraps.

Haq, haq, haq. Google is your friend. They are free to try. It will end in tears.
grin I like the thought of having a harem. Males chained for pleasure.
I need help embarassed
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

How can you vilify something you don’t know? I expect a certain level of intelligence from sparring partners. I might have to ignore you going forward. Smh

I don't like to brag about my intelligence dear, that's the sort of thing women shouldn't be doing with men. You feel you are smarter than me dear, so be it kiss, I know where I test my intelligence wink
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
I need help embarassed

Help from what?

I like your twist on harem, but sorry, that’s not how it works.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
I need help embarassed
grin grin grin You go girl, you are slowly getting this thing. Take it easy with the guys even when they play dirty.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I don't like to brag about my intelligence dear, that's the sort of thing women shouldn't be doing with men. You feel you are smarter than me dear, so be it kiss, I know where I test my intelligence wink

One simple sign of intelligence is knowing you don’t and can’t know it all. Assuming a stance of omniscience is the mark of an unintelligent mind. Again, I ask, why do you vilify something you do not know?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Help from what?

I like your twist on harem, but sorry, that’s not how it works.
with blackivy, anything goes. wink incuding bdsm. And im always incharge.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

One simple sign of intelligence is knowing you don’t and can’t know it all. Assuming a stance of omniscience is the mark of an unintelligent mind. Again, I ask, why do you vilify something you do not know?

No man can know it all and no man should know it all. To want to know it all, is a sign of unintelligence dear (only God knows it all)
, so just be satisfied with being a guru in your chosen field. Love you kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

grin grin grin You go girl, you are slowly getting this thing. Take it easy with the guys even when they play dirty.
i like freaky sex. Like im wearing a strapon and im anal raping this tied up dude.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
with blackivy, anything goes. wink incuding bdsm. And im always incharge.

Then, we’re about to have a riot. I submit to no one. It’s going to be bloody. cool
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

No man can know it all and no man should know it all. To want to know it all, is a sign of unintelligence dear (only God knows it all)
, so just be satisfied with being a guru in your chosen field. Love you kiss

Glad, you’re catching up. Next time when you’re offered knowledge, offer to listen. Even Solomon advises us to learn from fools.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
i like freaky sex. Like im wearing a strapon and im anal raping this tied up dude.
grin grin grin You made me spill my coffee. Please quickly get a guy to try it on cheesy. That asshole is going to be sore cry
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Then, we’re about to have a riot. I submit to no one. It’s going to be bloody. cool
grin I love challanging men. I have a fetish for blood. You untop of me headless. Spewing on my convulsing body thats cuming, deep red blood. You are turning me on. Stop angry
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Glad, you’re catching up. Next time when you’re offered knowledge, offer to listen. Even Solomon advises us to learn from fools.

grin You didn't even comprehend any of my post dear, I told you in my previous post to keep your knowledge to yourself. I don't want to learn about b*tch niggas. That's not my field, it's yours. I never claimed omniscience dear. I respect your wisdom just keep it with you okay baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

grin grin grin You made me spill my coffee. Please quickly get a guy to try it on cheesy. That asshole is going to be sore cry
victims are hard to get embarassed and i'm tired of drugging men. Although i have my eyes set on one. He here with me as am typing toasting another girl. I wanna punish this chronic womanizer.
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin I love challanging men. I have a fetish for blood. You untop of me headless. Spewing on my convulsing body thats cuming, deep red blood. You are turning me on. Stop angry

grin grin grin Dear you are killing me here
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Korllami007: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

Nice. Your husband will be enjoying, especially if you marry gay. Your honeymoon will be lit.

Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
victims are hard to get embarassed and i'm tired of drugging men. Although i have my eyes set on one. He here with me as am typing toasting another girl. I wanna punish this chronic womanizer.

You will get your chance grin
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

Your fantasies seem wild, but still not wild enough. I remain unimpressed. What you say, let me give you an opportunity to take my head off. Consent form signed, notaries involved. You got to work for it, though. You’ll have to chop it off, and I won’t be tendering it. Note, though, your jugular would be at my disposal.

Deal?
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

grin grin grin Dear you are killing me here
grin
Re: Why Men Cheat Part 2 - MISEDUCATION by Belafonte(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

I think you’re too timid about recruiting. You’d be surprised how many willing men you’d find, even in this section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.