Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out (24770 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick / Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by Arewa1408: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
midnighter:

Why??

Cos, a lumber company, involved in cutting and selling wood has a computer dept, and an information security dept. So, you can imagine how much they value their data as information asset. Imagine, a company dealing with cutting trees.
Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by 9jaRealist: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2019
cool
Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by 9jaRealist: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2019
treasureboy09:
. Sir, are you sure you are in Nigeria? no University in Nigeria does the aforementioned, let alone primary/secondary schools. But if there is any I did love you to clear my doubt by giving examples with names. Thanks.

Many private schools already do these...
But, as I said, the govt is redeveloping the curriculum for PUBLIC schools (and the World Bank recently signed-on to help with funding).
>
Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
DEWKID:
lols, i used it from my jss1(2009) - jss3(2012) even uptil now we still use it in that my school, i really miss those day.
Lol cheesy

So in 2015, you were still in SS3

This is just so funny.
And you are one of the people saying different rubbish to us and many other people here.
Nairaland/Social Media sha.
What a funny world.

Anyways, be good and take good care of yourself son.
Happy New Year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Chithauri:
This lady is a fool.its not the fact whether the era of typewriter is gone or not. typewriting is a topic under business studies and they are to learn with it.let her check syllabus or scheme of work. even shorthand is still taught. I know what am saying because am a teacher.

So typewriting can only be taught with a typewriter? And when they are done learning typewriting and maybe have a job after SSCE, they can't boot a system, lunch Microsoft word and do other basic things.

Leave shorthand abeg, it have nothing to do with this and is still relevant for communication.

3 Likes

Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by Coldie(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85457332:

Lol cheesy

This is just so funny.
And you are one of the people saying different rubbish to us and many other people here.
What a funny world.

Happy New Year!
We aff suffered
Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by tck2000(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by DEWKID(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85457332:

Lol cheesy

This is just so funny.
What a funny world.

Happy New Year!

it was never a crime to finish my ss3 2015 neither have i lied about my school year.
un les comme sa, bonjourne

1 Like

Re: Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out by cbrezy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
DEWKID:

it was never a crime to finish my ss3 2015 neither have i lied about my school year.
un les comme sa, bonjourne

Bro I tire ooh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light / Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway / World's Smallest Girl Starts School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.