Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends (4014 Views)

Need Married Friends / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends by Khd95(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
The thing wen pain me be say I was following this rubbish keenly, hoping to arrive at a moral lesson as a conclusion or the exact 'help' he rendered to his wife's friends and ex

I no know say na mad man Tori I dey follow

1 Like

Re: My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends by MedicH: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2019
My wife had a problem getting pregnant, and I solved it without telling her what transpired, using esoteric knowledge. Since then, I had been involved in finding peace in two homes of her married friends. The women have not been able to bear children, and this has resulted into frequent clashes in their homes. Now should we say that a childless marriage is bound to fail?

My ex's mother wanted her daughter to get pregnant first before we would discuss anything marriage. But she couldn't after several attempts. I was still ready to marry her because I couldn't imagine dumping her on that ground. I was madly in love with her. To my surprise, she broke up with me intensionally. I later found out ex's cause of pregnancy issue was the same as my wife. I could have solved it for my ex had it been she was patient.

Some women are born spiritually powerful. Their familiar spirits will frustrate them in getting pregnant, and if they eventually get pregnant, they may not have other children after the first. You must help them solve the problem, but you must not tell them they have familiar spirits.

A friend of my wife is the first wife of her husband. The second wife poisoned her and she survived it when she was rushed to the hospital. Their husband banished the second wife. After about 5 years, the husband wanted back home the second wife. She ran to my wife for advice and my wife asked me to help. I gave her an advice, and she followed it to the letter.

Again, another friend of my wife is the second wife in their home. The husband chased away the first wife and married the second wife. Now the abuse the woman is receiving is better imagined. I was even outraged when she narrated what the man has been doing to her. I told my wife that her friend's issue is of a destroyed foundation. She shouldn't have married a man who chased away his first wife without proper divorce. They still want me to help. If I advice her on what to do, she will over-explore the spiritual path, and try to take her pound of flesh if she's able to subdue the man spiritually.

I have come to a conclusion that marriage is a kind of hell on earth nowadays. The last example is also that of my wife's friend. She is a second wife. Her husband had about 8 houses. He chased away the first wife and married the second wife. They moved into a new house. After her first child, husband died mysteriously without writing will. Husband's younger brother has access to all the documents of the man's properties and they started selling them off. Only two houses remain unsold (the one occupied by wife and one other). Family has asked the woman to move to one of the apartments in the other house being used for rent so that they can sell the expensive one she's occupying. She ran to my wife for help. Wife asked if I have a spiritual solution, and said I have none. How do you think we can help this one?

The bolded. Bullshlts.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends by vincixpresso: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
angry

Re: My Experience Solving Problems For My Wife's Married Friends by Clemercy2: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
All the comments here made my day, you guys are just too funny. The OP will be laughing too

(1) (2) (Reply)

[kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.