Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44930 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

VVD sealed the defense at Anfield where it matters most , wht did your messi do ? He should have won the match na... he is not the best in the world VVD is
In VVD words: "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays..."
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

In VVD words: "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays..."
VVD is an humble guy na , not messi telling team to add his colleagues to buy another
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
VARsil grin grin grin
The previous ones too is varsil .... keep deceiving yourself there , do you know how many copa he has played , he won non ... even a team won them twice and he did nothing since he is not at camp nou or putting on barca shirt
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

The previous ones too is varsil .... keep deceiving yourself there , do you know how many copa he has played , he won non ... even a team won them twice and he did nothing since he is not at camp nou or putting on barca shirt
Highest goal scorer in the history of Argentina
Highest assists in the history of Argentina
World cup golden ball
The only player in history to win World cup golden ball, Copa America Golden ball and World Youth Golden ball! !

VARsil grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

VVD is an humble guy na , not messi telling team to add his colleagues to buy another
Are you comparing the authority of Messi with that of VVD??
C'mon..

If VVD is at top 5 for 15 years in Liverpool, he could determine which President to be elected sef..

Messi is too humble. Too much!!!

He is the GOAT but he still behave normal!!!

No player in history can be as level headed as him!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
Are you comparing the authority of Messi with that of VVD??
C'mon..

If VVD is at top 5 for 15 years in Liverpool, he could determine which President to be elected sef..

Messi is too humble. Too much!!!

He is the GOAT but he still behave normal!!!

No player in history can be as level headed as him!!!

Lolzzzzz .... he still argues with team mates ,,, no team mate ever argue with r9 ... even he smoked the whole catalona,,, messi ke ,,, one club man ,,,,, Maradona in Argentine shirt,,, we talking players that does well both in senior team and club ,,, you dont try shit with r9 ,,, even zizou couldn't, club presidents couldn't.... r9 don't look down on team .... bros all this i read from media oooo ,,, but we don't both live with them... you can't really say. But goat hell no , player with no senior team trophy , how e wan be goat ,,,, barca goat
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz .... he still argues with team mates ,,, no team mate ever argue with r9 ... even he smoked the whole catalona,,, messi ke ,,, one club man ,,,,, Maradona in Argentine shirt,,, we talking players that does well both in senior team and club ,,, you dont try shit with r9 ,,, even zizou couldn't, club presidents couldn't.... r9 don't look down on team .... bros all this i read from media oooo ,,, but we don't both live with them... you can't really say. But goat hell no , player with no senior team trophy , how e wan be goat ,,,, barca goat
Nobody mention R9 here!!!

What is my business with R9 this evening!!!

Messi> R9 tho (due to R9 injuries)!! !
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

Highest goal scorer in the history of Argentina
Highest assists in the history of Argentina
World cup golden ball
The only player in history to win World cup golden ball, Copa America Golden ball and World Youth Golden ball! !

VARsil grin
Player that was present in a certain wc with no goal ,, are you kidding me. R9 to messi he wan die .cr7 is the only player to win 5ucl. Players with their records na,,, R9 youngest fifa best ever ... record messi can't break... he had the highest goal in a single world cup. Messi can only win that only in his dreams or maybe on barca shirt
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
Nobody mention R9 here!!!

What is my business with R9 this evening!!!

Messi> R9 tho (due to R9 injuries)!! !
Small boy ... i know you only watch messi and cr7 play,,, that's why you hyped him so much.... back in the days he is a normal player
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Small boy ... i know you only watch messi and cr7 play,,, that's why you hyped him so much.... back in the days he is a normal player
Only Messi and CR7?? That is funny!!

I know that they are better than millions of players in history.. .

No two top 5 GOATs has ever played in the same era..

I am happy because it is a privilege to witness their era.. Shakena!! !
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Player that was present in a certain wc with no goal ,, are you kidding me. R9 to messi he wan die .cr7 is the only player to win 5ucl. Players with their records na,,, R9 youngest fifa best ever ... record messi can't break... he had the highest goal in a single world cup. Messi can only win that only in his dreams or maybe on barca shirt
Ronaldo is just a national team material... He won no U at club level despite representing Barcelona, Inter Milan and Galacticos of Real Madrid!!
Can you tell me why??

Zizou>> R9 (due to injury)!!

Messi is better than both of them (not combined tho grin)
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo is just a national team material... He won no U at club level despite representing Barcelona, Inter Milan and Galacticos of Real Madrid!!
Can you tell me why??

Zizou>> R9 (due to injury)!!

Messi is better than both of them (not combined tho grin)
Lolzzzz .... better with no biggest trophy of the game... keep deceiving yourself
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:33am On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Only Messi and CR7?? That is funny!!

I know that they are better than millions of players in history.. .

No two top 5 GOATs has ever played in the same era..

I am happy because it is a privilege to witness their era.. Shakena!! !
Mr ... does goat played well for national team not only club side , which your messi couldn't just admit it he only does well in barca shirt , thats your goat , Maradona did well for country and club , same pele, same zidane , same r9 , those guys did well for both, even cr7 , they all won major trophies for both club and country, wat did your messi win with national team ,,, tell me na... he is only good in barca shirt, thats your goat .... imagine... you can't even compare him with r10 sef
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Mr ... does goat played well for national team not only club side , which your messi couldn't just admit it he only does well in barca shirt , thats your goat , Maradona did well for country and club , same pele, same zidane , same r9 , those guys did well for both, even cr7 , they all won major trophies for both club and country, wat did your messi win with national team ,,, tell me na... he is only good in barca shirt, thats your goat .... imagine... you can't even compare him with r10 sef
So, George Weah is not African GOAT??

Didier Drogba is not Cote dvoire's GOAT??

Cruyff is not Netherlands GOAT??

Puskas is not Hungary GOAT??

Griezmann>> Ribery??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz .... better with no biggest trophy of the game... keep deceiving yourself
He has won more individual awards than both of them!!

Even Mikel won an international trophy while Kanu did not,

So Mikel>>Kanu??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
He has won more individual awards than both of them!!

Even Mikel won an international trophy while Kanu did not,

So Mikel>>Kanu??
Which awards.... wc e no fit win you calling him goat, if he fails you blame a player...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
So, George Weah is not African GOAT??

Didier Drogba is not Cote dvoire's GOAT??

Cruyff is not Netherlands GOAT??

Puskas is not Hungary GOAT??

Griezmann>> Ribery??
Mr messi is what goat ?
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Mr messi is what goat ?
Messi is the best ever... There is nothing Pele has won individually that Messi has not won!!!

I am not talking about team trophy!!..

The moment I realized that Brazil won 62 world cup without Pele, I knew that Pele is just enjoying a great team against weak opponents!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Which awards.... wc e no fit win you calling him goat, if he fails you blame a player...
If your team concede 4 goals, who do you blame?? The striker?? grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
If your team concede 4 goals, who do you blame?? The striker?? grin
Barca needs away goal ,,,, he should have scored a goal na... want them to meet liverpool again,,,, he won't even score at camp nou ,,,,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

You lie, here is a tackle against neymar last season. You people are just jealous of him. If he was not doing anything right the whole world won't be looking for his downfall and celebrating it like you all are doing.
Dont mind them, it only messi that sabi everything, but couldn't a score a goal at camp nou... they did love him to be in there team , haters! Well thats wat success breads

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
nobodytestme:
I have said this and will continue to say it, Virgil Van dijk is only a product of the English Media hype and nothing else..
he is a good defender , no doubt , but grading him as the best player is an insult to be honest.
He doesn’t even come close to defenders like Alessandro Nesta , Jaap Stam, Maldini, Sergio Ramos. Even past EPL best defenders like John Terry, Nemanja Vidic , or who remembers Ricardo Cavalho who throws his body at every shot aimed at his goal keeper, VVD doesn’t come close.

At least Liverpool fans and the England media can agree that he is human now too, and not a robot., coming up with useless stats about not being dribbled and all.. bullshit .

Once upon a time , Edwin Van der Sar of United kept over 16 clean sheets, it was a record then, but go back that season and appreciate Nemanja Vidic as a defender.
Van dyke is a good defender , no doubt , but the hype around him should please mellow down

The English hypes everything their way , to suit them, hence the reason their players are crap, imagine Rashford , Lingard , Kane , Sancho, Madison, Dier etc they are all average players at best. Shikena

But your messi is the best ba The most feared player in the game is R9 .... my oga VVD sabi go sit down
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
nobodytestme:
I have said this and will continue to say it, Virgil Van dijk is only a product of the English Media hype and nothing else..
he is a good defender , no doubt , but grading him as the best player is an insult to be honest.
He doesn’t even come close to defenders like Alessandro Nesta , Jaap Stam, Maldini, Sergio Ramos. Even past EPL best defenders like John Terry, Nemanja Vidic , or who remembers Ricardo Cavalho who throws his body at every shot aimed at his goal keeper, VVD doesn’t come close.

At least Liverpool fans and the England media can agree that he is human now too, and not a robot., coming up with useless stats about not being dribbled and all.. bullshit .

Once upon a time , Edwin Van der Sar of United kept over 16 clean sheets, it was a record then, but go back that season and appreciate Nemanja Vidic as a defender.
Van dyke is a good defender , no doubt , but the hype around him should please mellow down

The English hypes everything their way , to suit them, hence the reason their players are crap, imagine Rashford , Lingard , Kane , Sancho, Madison, Dier etc they are all average players at best. Shikena

Your messi played him twice couldn't do anything to him
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
anochuko01:

You were making sense until you called him average. All the people in the hall of fame were disgraced at one point in their life. No be this same vidic plus Ferdinand plus van dar saar kaka almost kill for UCL that year?
Man is Good. And he deserves whatever award he's gotten so far.
God bless you my brother
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
nobodytestme:

Oga Ade, go sleep., you have your opinion and I’m entitled to mine ., ok!!

Your savior and your world best player is a product of English Media hype whether you like it or not .. shikena
You are angry cus he said the truth, your giat no dribble am sikena
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

Here are pictures against Barcelona, 4 against two, Messi was with the ball, he dispossessed Messi by winning his tackle. Videos of his tackles are up on YouTube if you care to watch but you won't just to justify your hatred and lies..... Van dijk the goat of defending argue with your screen.
I love your replies i swear

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
virago:

Have you seen what Ronaldo did to some defenders , you'll pity them
Which Ronaldo?
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
kendrick93:
even the Maldini nesta conceded 3 goals in 15mins in a final...who remember when Ac Milan lose 4-0 to common deportivo
I remember pa
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Do you know that Gomes was not dribbled last night? ?

Does that make him the best defender on the field??

It is a useless stat for a defender...

The stats i showed you are the ones that matter for a world class defender!!!

Even Maldini, Baresi, Scirea, Cannavaro were dribbled but they kept the game with a strong tackling and defending skills..

Not by merely reading the game and calling on other defensive players to cover for them!!!

No defender can be the best player in the world by avoiding dribbling...

Even Beckenbauer was dribbled.. But he was a definition of a total player. He was great in defense, Midfield and attack... No wonder he was the first defender to win the Ballon d'or!!!

VVD may be the best defender right now, but he will never be the best player in the world...

Its like m3ssi is paying you wages,,,, vvd is going to ..
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Its like m3ssi is paying you wages,,,, vvd is going to ..
It is a privilege to witness Messi/CR7 era..
It will never repeat itself... There was nothing like this in the past.. . There will be nothing like that in the remaining of this century..

I am always grateful for the opportunity!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
It is a privilege to witness Messi/CR7 era..
It will never repeat itself... There was nothing like this in the past.. . There will be nothing like that in the remaining of this century..

I am always grateful for the opportunity!!!
The aint like players of those days , they do well in club and country side well , especially wc and club side ,,,, both are nothing in the biggest tournaments of the game
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Barca needs away goal ,,,, he should have scored a goal na... want them to meet liverpool again,,,, he won't even score at camp nou ,,,,
You forget that he set Dembele in one on one situation in the 1st leg??
You have forgotten that he set Suarez up several times in the 2nd Leg...

His teammates are not wood... They should score too..

Jarzinho scored in all games in 1970 world cup in which Pele won...

But in any Messi's team, critics don't want other players to score...

Sergio Ramos scored in the 2014 UCL final when all hope was out..

Benzema scored in the 2018 UCL semi final and finals

Bale scored a brace in 2018 U final when it matter most.. .

But once it is a Messi team, critics have no other song... "you should be the only one scoring, if you are the GOAT"

Just tell me another forward who get blamed for defence errors. .. I will wait grin

"Messi conceded 4 goals" is the greatest ironical joke I have ever heard about a forward.. .

The GOAT will not say anything, he will just keep sending them to the last Monday!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.