Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44929 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2019
m140:

Smiles, no dey karamo this fifa best , cr7 won it b4 messi , now you hyping it. Award that some voters are complaining about , not like that when vvd won his . Again this is 1st fifa best. The award remains one ... just wait hmmm
You can check the last Monday bro..
No Karamo..

Check out the list of former winners too:

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
eni4real:

You can check the last Monday bro..
No Karamo..

Check out the list of former winners too:
So ... which one is coming January then
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
m140:

So ... which one is coming January then
December, Ballon d'or..

Voting starts this month!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
eni4real:
December, Ballon d'or..

Voting starts this month!!
This or fifa which is bigger
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
m140:

This or fifa which is bigger
FIFA is the biggest... You are officially the best player in the whole world!!

Ballon d'or is iconic for being in existence since 1956.. So every player want to have it...

So, it is difficult to say a France football award is bigger than a FIFA award!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2019
eni4real:
FIFA is the biggest... You are officially the best player in the whole world!!

Ballon d'or is iconic for being in existence since 1956.. So every player want to have it...

So, it is difficult to say a France football award is bigger than a FIFA award!!

Hypocrite....
So .... messi only got one fifa best ... you can only google it for verification, 5 ballon d'or, Ronaldo got 5 ballon d'or and 2 fifa best
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
m140:

Hypocrite....
So .... messi only got one fifa best ... you can only google it for verification, 5 ballon d'or, Ronaldo got 5 ballon d'or and 2 fifa best
Messi had won 6 FIFA award!!
5 FIFA Ballon d'or
1 FIFA Best...

Don't get it twisted!!!

When it was merged, he would still win it had it been it was a separate award.. .

Remember in 2007, Ronaldo came 2nd in Ballon d'or while Messi beat him to the 2nd position on FIFA World player award... So Messi is Messi, don't get it twisted!!!!

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
eni4real:
5 FIFA Ballon d'or
1 FIFA Best...

Don't get it twisted!!!

When it was merged, he would still win it had it been it was a separate award.. .

Remember in 2007, Ronaldo came 2nd in Ballon d'or while Messi beat him to the 2nd position on FIFA World player award... So Messi is Messi, don't get it twisted!!!!
Lolzzzzz , na messi mata you carry for head like this .... nawa ooo . Cr7 better pass this guy
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz , na messi mata you carry for head like this .... nawa ooo . Cr7 better pass this guy
You can check the last Monday bro!!

Even if you check the last Monday of Last year, you will not find CR7 there!! !

Who won the best??

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
5 FIFA Ballon d'or
1 FIFA Best...

Don't get it twisted!!!

Smiles.... when it is merged he would win it , lolxzz... bros i knew if he won January and didn't win fifa , you will say balloon d'or is better...
Bros Lets wait till the next one come. All this cus you hate cr7 ... nawa ooo... bros vvd deserve fifa best than messi for that award , cus he played well to win ucl, he got to final of the nations , he almost won EPL with lots of clean shit.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
You can check the last Monday bro!!

Even if you check the last Monday of Last year, you will not find CR7 there!! !

Who won the best??
Same happened last year , even cr7 was not given the best in ucl award , its was given to modric
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Same happened last year , even cr7 was not given the best in ucl award , its was given to modric
Modric was the best European player/Player playing in Europe..

He was the king of the best competition in the world (World cup)!!

Hence the UEFA best player award, FIFA best award, Ballon d'or, Goal 50 best, IFHSS best player award, IFHSS best Playmaker award, UEFA best midfielder player award!!!

Nobody came close!!! cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Smiles.... when it is merged he would win it , lolxzz... bros i knew if he won January and didn't win fifa , you will say balloon d'or is better...
Bros Lets wait till the next one come. All this cus you hate cr7 ... nawa ooo... bros vvd deserve fifa best than messi for that award , cus he played well to win ucl, he got to final of the nations , he almost won EPL with lots of clean shit.
VVD should try again.. Let's see if he is as good!

Origi and Trent will it happen all the time tho...

Real game: Salah and Milner scores

English Media hype: Wow!! VVD just lead Liverpool to another victory, still unbeaten , Ballon d'or loading.. grin grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
VVD should try again.. Let's see if he is as good!

Origi and Trent will it happen all the time tho...

Real game: Salah and Milner scores

English Media hype: Wow!! VVD just lead Liverpool to another victory, still unbeaten , Ballon d'or loading.. grin grin
Is messi in liverpool,,,, its vvd na. So ... the media should say messi ba... VVD for ballon d'or
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Is messi in liverpool,,,, its vvd na. So ... the media should say messi ba... VVD for ballon d'or
Correct!!! grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
Modric was the best European player/Player playing in Europe..

He was the king of the best competition in the world (World cup)!!

Hence the UEFA best player award, FIFA best award, Ballon d'or, Goal 50 best, IFHSS best player award, IFHSS best Playmaker award, UEFA best midfielder player award!!!

Nobody came close!!! cool
Same in Europe ba , messi ass licker , you people are very easy to spot. See you .... no matter how much you hate cr7 he has proved himself in other leagues which messi didn't. Okay , i bliv if the last one was given to messi , you will start bringing up stupid stats to back it up , even this years fifa best it was not fair ,,,, i assure you he is not winning balloon d'or.... you will come back here to rant ,,, dont worry ... am very sure of this ,,,, very very sure... this time its for VVD .
Just explain to me how modric was the best in Europe that year ? Cr7 was robbed cus he left madrid ....
Useless messi , when his club needs him most for the past ucl , he did nothing but scoring small teams up and down.... roma away no goal liverpool away no goal .... he is only at his best when playing in camp nou ,,,, that one na player .... at least a goal ...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Same in Europe ba , messi ass licker , you people are very easy to spot. See you .... no matter how much you hate cr7 he has proved himself in other leagues which messi didn't. Okay , i bliv if the last one was given to messi , you will start bringing up stupid stats to back it up , even this years fifa best it was not fair ,,,, i assure you he is not winning balloon d'or.... you will come back here to rant ,,, dont worry ... am very sure of this ,,,, very very sure... this time its for VVD .
Just explain to me how modric was the best in Europe that year ? Cr7 was robbed cus he left madrid ....
Useless messi , when his club needs him most for the past ucl , he did nothing but scoring small teams up and down.... roma away no goal liverpool away no goal .... he is only at his best when playing in camp nou ,,,, that one na player .... at least a goal ...
I don't know why you are stressing yourself on the 3rd best player in the world... VVD and Messi have been the topic this season.. Why involve CR7 now??

Mane is grossly underrated tho... He should occupy that 3rd position... I speak as an African... If Harry Kane achieved what Mane achieved in 2019, he would be among the top 3 easily!!!

VVD for Ballon d'or tho...

Real game: Salah secured win again Salzburg

English Media hype: Another victory for VVD, he just led Liverpool to another win. Ballon d'or loading...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
I don't know why you are stressing yourself on the 3rd best player in the world... VVD and Messi have been the topic this season.. Why involve CR7 now??

Mane is grossly underrated tho... He should occupy that 3rd position... I speak as an African... If Harry Kane achieved what Mane achieved in 2019, he would be among the top 3 easily!!!

VVD for Ballon d'or tho...

Real game: Salah secured win again Salzburg

English Media hype: Another victory for VVD, he just led Liverpool to another win. Ballon d'or loading...
Messi should be 4th trent,origi and mane should fill that space. He didn't play in the finals nor win the ucl
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Messi should be 4th trent,origi and mane should fill that space. He didn't play in the finals nor win the ucl

Ronaldinho did not win the UCL in 2004 and 2005
Zizou did not win the UCL in 2003
Ronaldo9 did not win the UCL in 1996 and 1997
Cristiano did not win the UCL in 2013
George Weah did not win the UCL in 1995 (according to you Kanu should win it grin grin grin)

It is FIFA World best player award., Not UCL comeback award , not dribbling avoidance award nor "corner taking quickly" award grin!!!

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

Ronaldinho did not win the UCL in 2004 and 2005
Zizou did not win the UCL in 2003
Ronaldo9 did not win the UCL in 1996 and 1997
Cristiano did not win the UCL in 2013
George Weah did not win the UCL in 1995 (according to you Kanu should win it grin grin grin)

It is FIFA World best player award., Not UCL comeback award , not dribbling avoidance award nor "corner taking quickly" award grin!!!
You like stories, am talking best player in ucl , .... corner taking.... oh i get .... if its not in the game it won't be allowed . . Even would have loved to do that to get a goal at Anfield.... really sorry for that sha
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

You like stories, am talking best player in ucl , .... corner taking.... oh i get .... if its not in the game it won't be allowed . . Even would have loved to do that to get a goal at Anfield.... really sorry for that sha
corner taken quickly.. Origi...

All that don't translate to being the best in the world...

All UCL winners in 96,97,2003,2004,2005,2013 did not emerge as winner of FIFA World best player award..

So why should they win it now??

People don't want to see Messi wear his crown again.. I dont know why tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

All UCL winners in 96,97,2003,2004,2005,2013 did not emerge as winner of FIFA World best player award..

Crown that didn't win him ordinary copa America.... even cr7 stats in ucl .... he can't beat it .... r9 stats in wc he cant beat it .... never .... player only good in barca shirt ... that one na player
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

2010 he doesn't even deserve he was crowned .... now you crying he deserves it x6
.. when a player do well make e collect am ... he did well than cr7 last season but not like VVD ....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

2010 he doesn't even deserve he was crowned .... now you crying he deserves it x6
.. when a player do well make e collect am ... he did well than cr7 last season but not like VVD ....
Check the last Monday!!
No cry!

Who deserves it more in 2004 Ronaldinho vs Henry

Who deserve it more in 2005??
Ronaldinho vs Gerrard??

In 2013,

Ribery vs Ronaldo??

Don't be an hypocrite...

This award is won by votes!!! An individual award!! Not a team trophy award, not a dribbling avoidance award, not a "corner taken quickly.. Origi" award!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Crown that didn't win him ordinary copa America.... even cr7 stats in ucl .... he can't beat it .... r9 stats in wc he cant beat it .... never .... player only good in barca shirt ... that one na player
Uruguay and Chile are better team in the Copa America but they won nothing... At least, Argentina won a Bronze medal...

And don't forget, VARsil too!!! grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
Uruguay and Chile are better team in the Copa America but they won nothing... At least, Argentina won a Bronze medal...

Which is varsil... did messi scored a goal and wasn't on the score board ... am not understanding you oooo .... uruguay and chile are better team than Argentina.... bros messi no fit dribble go score ni ... the guy no sabi ... all these are just excuses for his incompetences .... messi no sabi joor ... monkey no dey shine for flat ground na...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
Check the last Monday!!
No cry!

Who deserves it more in 2004 Ronaldinho vs Henry

Who deserve it more in 2005??
Ronaldinho vs Gerrard??

In 2013,

Ribery vs Ronaldo??

Don't be an hypocrite...

This award is won by votes!!! An individual award!! Not a team trophy award, not a dribbling avoidance award, not a "corner taken quickly.. Origi" award!!!

Bros cry untop people wey no sabi me ... smiles .... all i know is messi only deserves two ballon d'or all his life ... again barca never had player better in defense than VVD all their existence... make research i beg... puyol wey Robinho dey dribble anyhow like mumu ... same with di maria... who doesn't know monday was rigged for messi... i keep saying it i did nothing where he was needed most , Anfield and Italy... he couldn't score just one goal upon all the mumu stats you dey shout .... bros origi was better than him last season....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:

Make e win am , messilona... only good in camp nou and barca shirt .... thats your best player ever ... never won international trophy... imagine .... cr7 that guy is from another planet i tell you ... outta the world even ... well messi dey learn from cr7 ... he himself wishes to have cr7 records outside club side ... you are here saying things he wouldn't like
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Make e win am , messilona... only good in camp nou and barca shirt .... thats your best player ever ... never won international trophy... imagine .... cr7 that guy is from another planet i tell you ... outta the world even ... well messi dey learn from cr7 ... he himself wishes to have cr7 records outside club side ... you are here saying things he wouldn't like
VVD : "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays... "
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Bros cry untop people wey no sabi me ... smiles .... all i know is messi only deserves two ballon d'or all his life ... again barca never had player better in defense than VVD all their existence... make research i beg... puyol wey Robinho dey dribble anyhow like mumu ... same with di maria... who doesn't know monday was rigged for messi... i keep saying it i did nothing where he was needed most , Anfield and Italy... he couldn't score just one goal upon all the mumu stats you dey shout .... bros origi was better than him last season....
More reason why you should respect Messi grin grin
Despite having Puyol, Pique, and Valdez, he still won 2 trebles...
Never forget Sextuple too grin grin

Koeman>>VVD
Marquez>VVD... shocked
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
m140:

Which is varsil... did messi scored a goal and wasn't on the score board ... am not understanding you oooo .... uruguay and chile are better team than Argentina.... bros messi no fit dribble go score ni ... the guy no sabi ... all these are just excuses for his incompetences .... messi no sabi joor ... monkey no dey shine for flat ground na...
VARsil grin grin grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
VVD : "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays... "
VVD sealed the defense at Anfield where it matters most , wht did your messi do ? He should have won the match na... he is not the best in the world VVD is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65