Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44932 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
lolawilliams:

I'm not talking about achievements here. The person I replied was talking about how good defenders gets dribbled recklessly then I talked about that. I'm not comparing both of them.

They don't even play the same position so why will I go ahead and compare them
The truth is being dribbled is not a sign of being a bad defender..

But English Media put a spotlight on VVD as a defender that was not dribbled past for many games.. That Stat doesn't make sense.. Because as defender, unless you are not involved in many duels, you will definitely be dribbled past...

Another thing is that, the so called stat was hidden for a large part of the season..
It became popular towards the end of the UCL, may be in the final, that VVD has never been dribbled past and hence deserve the Ballon d'or but it just a hype...
. There are more important stats for a defender... He is the best defender in the world but he cannot be the best player in the world just for dribbling avoidance sake..

For example Gomes was not dribbled past last night, but we all know that he did not have a great game...

VVD has Matip who do dirty jobs and Allison who stop goals, also Fabinho who shield the defense... All these does not take anything away from VVD defensive status but it shows that Liverpool defense/cleansheet is not all about him as the Media want everyone to believe!!

And, compared with Vidic in 08/09, VVD pales a little:

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

I don't need to argue with you about VVD's performance esp last season!
The reason you and others are talking is due to what happened yesterday which shows your acknowledgement of his abilities!
Okay if indeed matip was that good or even better VVD,why were Liverpool leaking goals anyhow before the entrance of VVD!
Oga stop the jealousy and face your club!
Have you forgotten that Liverpool replace Karius with Allison and, Fabinho was bought to shield the defence??
Compare Vidic with VVD and see that VVD is just an expensive player who is living up to his price...

Definitely, the best defender in the world now but will never be the best player in the world!!

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Adjoyvi9: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
So Nicolas Pepe is better than Messi right??

VVD avoid dribbling or run back while calling on Matip and the rest for back up...

Hr was smoked yesterday because Matip was absent on the field!!!
Nobody to do active defending for him...

He is more of a mind reading defender rather than an accurate tackler... The truth is Vidic and Terry were better than him...
Take a look:

You have come again always mastubating on anything van dijk..... Carry your hate and go biko. Pained Barcelona fan, huh better get over it.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Adjoyvi9:

You have come again always mastubating on anything van dijk..... Carry your hate and go biko. Pained Barcelona fan, huh better get over it.
masturbating ko, orgasm ni!!

Your VVD needs Matip and Allison to shine...

Players will intentionally dribble him now...

He may be the best defender in the world but he will never be the best player in the world..

My regards to your friend, m140!!!

You guys can check the last Monday

Who won the best?? tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
Have you forgotten that Liverpool replace Karius with Allison and, Fabinho was bought to shield the defence??
Compare Vidic with VVD and see that VVD is just an expensive player who is living up to his price...

Definitely, the best defender in the world now but will never be the best player in the world!!
Lets start with price tag...we all know the reason behind that price increase was due to the sale of neymar to PSG and the eventual transfer of coutinho to barcelona! The price of VVD increased because of the sale of coutinho!

Secondly,its totally wrong and misplaced to compare VVD and Vidic....both were/are solid defenders during their time and prime and have made their fair share of mistakes!

karius was actually a good keeper but choose the highest platform like the CL to disgrace himself at the biggest stage of his life and still hasn't recovered since then....still dont understand the reason why you are referring to karius!
lastly,you last statement is self-inflicting and contradictory!

See we understand that most rival fans esp emanating from the EPL were waiting for this period in time to take a swipe at VVD due to the fact that he was rated the best defender in the world.....Why wasnt this attack made against shefiield united or against chelsea?
Your slamming or hating doesn't change the fact that VVD is still the best defender and no one is going to change that! Even the best of defenders have made costlier mistakes during their playing time!
This recent banter only underscores the fact that VVD is such an amazing player and your kind will be so elated if your club decides to purchase him! tongue tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Obason22(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hee-chan tried but we won. Enemy should go and die
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Olaikpu10: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
ola33t:

Nuisance? You mean that nigga who strike out posts? That one issue no be any headache. More strength for him to strike out posts. E can keep striking posts till he knack 70yrs.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

Lets start with price tag...we all know the reason behind that price increase was due to the sale of neymar to PSG and the eventual transfer of coutinho to barcelona! The price of VVD increased because of the sale of coutinho!

Secondly,its totally wrong and misplaced to compare VVD and Vidic....both were/are solid defenders during their time and prime and have made their fair share of mistakes!

karius was actually a good keeper but choose the highest platform like the CL to disgrace himself at the biggest stage of his life and still hasn't recovered since then....still dont understand the reason why you are referring to karius!
lastly,you last statement is self-inflicting and contradictory!

See we understand that most rival fans esp emanating from the EPL were waiting for this period in time to take a swipe at VVD due to the fact that he was rated the best defender in the world.....Why wasnt this attack made against shefiield united or against chelsea?
Your slamming or hating doesn't change the fact that VVD is still the best defender and no one is going to change that! Even the best of defenders have made costlier mistakes during their playing time!
This recent banter only underscores the fact that VVD is such an amazing player and your kind will be so elated if your club decides to purchase him! tongue tongue
Nobody has problem with VVD being the best defender in the world but he is not the best player in the world obviously...

He is not at that level yet!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
Nobody has problem with VVD being the best defender in the world but he is not the best player in the world obviously...

He is not at that level yet!!
Bro that's your opinion!
You may even say Ramos is the best player in the world currently and that's still your opinion!
However opinions are not facts!
If great defenders and strikers in the epl regard him as the best player in the world,who cares about your opinions?
You didn't say all these stuffs about him not being the best player until he made a mistake or two yesterday night....
You said he is not in that level yet,i laugh in swahili...what are your requirements for being a world best?

Like I said,its your opinion which you are entitled to!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

Bro that's your opinion!
You may even say Ramos is the best player in the world currently and that's still your opinion!
However opinions are not facts!
If great defenders and strikers in the epl regard him as the best player in the world,who cares about your opinions?
You didn't say all these stuffs about him not being the best player until he made a mistake or two yesterday night....
You said he is not in that level yet,i laugh in swahili...what are your requirements for being a world best?

Like I said,its your opinion which you are entitled to!

It is not my opinion

You can check the last Monday bro!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
It is not my opinion

You can check the last Monday bro!
I asked you a simple question... what is ur requirement for being the world best?
Forget about the sham award given to messi!
there are some federations still perplexed that their votes were altered in favour of messi when they actually voted for someone else!
and I thought there was a better platform that you wanted to use to justify being world best! smh
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Salzburg that can score 3 goals in 15 minutes.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

I don't need to argue with you about VVD's performance esp last season!
The reason you and others are talking is due to what happened yesterday which shows your acknowledgement of his abilities!
Okay if indeed matip was that good or even better VVD,why were Liverpool leaking goals anyhow before the entrance of VVD!
Oga stop the jealousy and face your club!

Datz because dere was no Alison den,even after vvd joined, dey were still leaking goals,e.g UCL semi final against AS Roma
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

I asked you a simple question... what is ur requirement for being the world best?
there are some federations still perplexed that their votes were altered in favour of messi when they actually voted for someone else!
and I thought there was a better platform that you wanted to use to justify being world best! smh

Can u c ursef,FIFA has already addressed every complain,Egypt coach and captain's vote were invalid,Nicaragua vice captain voted and Messi was his number 1,a ronado known fan photoshoped a fake document in d name of Sudan coach claiming he didn't vote for Messi.

Nw tell me u didn't know all dis .
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

Can u c ursef,FIFA has already addressed every complain,Egypt coach and captain's vote were invalid,Nicaragua vice captain voted and Messi was his number 1,a ronado known fan photoshoped a fake document in d name of Sudan coach claiming he didn't vote for Messi.

Nw tell me u didn't know all dis .
....are you a different person am referring to or are you using another moniker to reply?
and why was that of Egypt invalid? because it was written in cap letters? ohh come on give me a break! Is that their best excuse?
and you even believed the thrash from fifa simply because you are in support of messi!
smh sad sad
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

Datz because dere was no Alison den,even after vvd joined, dey were still leaking goals,e.g UCL semi final against AS Roma
bro go and ask allisson...he will tell you he had easy saves to make because of the guys in front of him!
VVD helped to calm liverpool's defence....if allisson was that good,why did he ship in 5 goals against us when he was at roma?
Am not saying allisson is a good goal-keeper,but you cant take away the impact of VVD esp in the semi-final game against barca where he made more tackles than any other player on the pitch!
Infact we wont be having this argument if VVD has cleared that ball yesterday! no matter how many swipes you take against VVD,Na Una go tire! tongue tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

....are you a different person am referring to or are you using another moniker to reply?
and why was that of Egypt invalid? because it was written in cap letters? ohh come on give me a break! Is that their best excuse?
and you even believed the thrash from fifa simply because you are in support of messi!
smh sad sad

Dia vote were also nt signed and stamped by d Egyptian FA,oya talk another 1.

Fifa also brought it to dia notice, but dey failed to correct dia mistake,

Rules are meant to be followed,it shud nt b changed because of 1 pesin, Datz double standard

And am nt d same pesin U've been talking to since
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

bro go and ask allisson...he will tell you he had easy saves to make because of the guys in front of him!
VVD helped to calm liverpool's defence....if allisson was that good,why did he ship in 5 goals against us when he was at roma?
Am not saying allisson is a good goal-keeper,but you cant take away the impact of VVD esp in the semi-final game against barca where he made more tackles than any other player on the pitch!
Infact we wont be having this argument if VVD has cleared that ball yesterday! no matter how many swipes you take against VVD,Na Una go tire! tongue tongue

U have ur attack to thank for dat,nw let me ask u,y are u guyz finding it hard to keep a clean sheet dis season
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

Dia vote were also nt signed and stamped by d Egyptian FA,oya talk another 1.

Fifa also brought it to dia notice, but dey failed to correct dia mistake,

Rules are meant to be followed,it shud nt b changed because of 1 pesin, Datz double standard

And am nt d same pesin U've been talking to since
Good i just wanted to know!
back to the votes....fifa made it categorically clear that Egypt had the name of their nominee written in cap letter...hence they were disqualified!
This is public knowledge...you are not a fifa lawyer!

In fact why am i arguing with you when the info is right there...

FIFA in Vote Scandal as Nations Deny Voting for Lionel Messi at The Best Awards

​FIFA appear to have landed themselves in hot water in the wake of their 'The Best' awards ceremony on Monday, as representatives from Sudan and Nicaragua have claimed that they did not vote for Lionel Messi to win men's best player - despite the published ballots showing they did.

Messi pipped Liverpool's ​Virgil van Dijk to the award after netting 51 goals in 50 appearances last season, and although there was some surprise that the Dutchman failed to collect the trophy after marshalling the Reds to ​Champions League glory. However, the comprehensive system of voting meant few could make a case against Messi deserving the win.

Sudan manager Zdravko Lugarisic and Nicaragua captain Juan Barrera are both listed on the official document as having selected Lionel Messi as their first choice, but according to the ​Express, both men have disputed this.

Barrera said: “I did not vote for ​Messi. I was surprised to be on the list of captains who voted for Messi and there is no explanation how it appeared there.”

The former, meanwhile, posted a screenshot showing that he instead voted for ​Mohamed Salah - who is not listed at all on his ballot, with Messi, Van Dijk and Sadio Mane named as his three selections.

The Egyptian FA, meanwhile - who attempted to vote for Salah - saw their votes rejected after it fell foul of FIFA's regulations. They reportedly submitted it in capital letters and failed to amend in time.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6464053-fifa-in-vote-scandal-as-nations-deny-voting-for-lionel-messi-at-the-best-awards
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

U have ur attack to thank for dat,nw let me ask u,y are u guyz finding it hard to keep a clean sheet dis season
Unless you dont watch epl,you would realize that liverpool have had clean sheets! No?
secondly you still haven't answered my question...if allisson was so good like you claimed,how did he concede 5 goals esp from a defence that locked up against barca in the quarter finals!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

The sham award?? grin That is how to become the best player in the world OFFICIALLY!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

Unless you dont watch epl,you would realize that liverpool have had clean sheets! No?
secondly you still haven't answered my question...if allisson was so good like you claimed,how did he concede 5 goals esp from a defence that locked up against barca in the quarter finals!

I already answered, ur attack was blazing hot den,even nw

If u watched Roma match against Barcelona, u will knw d coach decision killed Barcelona dat day, we played 4-4-2,with Messi and Suarez as d forward, as we all knw,Suarez has been a NEPA striker for some tym nw,he has a bad away form in d UCL,Suarez wasn't doing anything, and Messi was being man marked, Roma played with 3 defenders at d back, all marking Messi, wat we needed was to remove Roberto and put dembele so dat we can switch back to 4-3-3,but d coach was so slow in reacting dat he waited for roma to dey dia third goal b4 bringing in dembele

And as for ur clean sheet dis season, I will ask u,hw many do u guys have nw,compared to wat u had at dis tym last season
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

Good i just wanted to know!
back to the votes....fifa made it categorically clear that Egypt had the name of their nominee written in cap letter...hence they were disqualified!
This is public knowledge...you are not a fifa lawyer!

In fact why am i arguing with you when the info is right there...

Let me ask u a yes or no question, has d three complaints FIFA received been addressed or not
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
The sham award?? grin That is how to become the best player in the world OFFICIALY! OFFICIALLY!!
True as long as its gotten without any controversy tongue tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

True as long as its gotten without any controversy tongue tongue
Thanks!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

Let me ask u a yes or no question, has d three complaints FIFA received been addressed or not
You are not in any position whatsoever to make demands in form of inconsequential questions!
FIFa has not been able to respond appropriately to the three complaints made so far....Nicaraguan FA Juan Barrera despite the response from fifa is still insisting that he never voted for messi! so if he didn't vote for messi...did his ghost vote for messi?
The reason you are not complaining is because you are a messi fan...hence,whatever FIFA says is fine with you! smh
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

I already answered, ur attack was blazing hot den,even nw

If u watched Roma match against Barcelona, u will knw d coach decision killed Barcelona dat day, we played 4-4-2,with Messi and Suarez as d forward, as we all knw,Suarez has been a NEPA striker for some tym nw,he has a bad away form in d UCL,Suarez wasn't doing anything, and Messi was being man marked, Roma played with 3 defenders at d back, all marking Messi, wat we needed was to remove Roberto and put dembele so dat we can switch back to 4-3-3,but d coach was so slow in reacting dat he waited for roma to dey dia third goal b4 bringing in dembele

And as for ur clean sheet dis season, I will ask u,hw many do u guys have nw,compared to wat u had at dis tym last season
excuses and excuses!
You said allisson was so good yet he conceded 5 goals but you failed to acknowledge the defense because you know you will end up indirectly praising VVD!
If allisson and the world could acknowledge VVD as the reason behind his clean sheets,then your comments are not needed!
Oga you asked if we have had clean sheets which i responded in the affirmative.....now you are asking how many clean sheets we have had so far compared to last season as if the league is over! grin grin
Stop jumping from pillar to post.....i know your intent is to take a swipe at VVD! tongue tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

You are not in any position whatsoever to make demands in form of inconsequential questions!
FIFa has not been able to respond appropriately to the three complaints made so far....Nicaraguan FA Juan Barrera despite the response from fifa is still insisting that he never voted for messi! so if he didn't vote for messi...did his ghost vote for messi?
The reason you are not complaining is because you are a messi fan...hence,whatever FIFA says is fine with you! smh

D vice captain voted, he was chosen to cote by his coach,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by simiife: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
openmine:

excuses and excuses!
You said allisson was so good yet he conceded 5 goals but you failed to acknowledge the defense because you know you will end up indirectly praising VVD!
If allisson and the world could acknowledge VVD as the reason behind his clean sheets,then your comments are not needed!
Oga you asked if we have had clean sheets which i responded in the affirmative.....now you are asking how many clean sheets we have had so far compared to last season as if the league is over! grin grin
Stop jumping from pillar to post.....i know your intent is to take a swipe at VVD! tongue tongue

Hw does talking about vvd relate to praising him,was he d only defender,Liverpool defense is obviously beta dan dat of Roma, plus Liverpool attack

Like I said,Liverpool wouldn't have conceded much against Roma if dey had a beta goal keeper in Alison
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

D vice captain voted, he was chosen to cote by his coach,
Can i have the source of your info?
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by openmine(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
simiife:

Hw does talking about vvd relate to praising him,was he d only defender,Liverpool defense is obviously beta dan dat of Roma, plus Liverpool attack

Like I said,Liverpool wouldn't have conceded much against Roma if dey had a beta goal keeper in Alison
Seriously your prevaricating mechanism is really not working today!
You asked if we have had a clean sheet this season,then you asked how many we now have as compared to last season...guy stay focused on a point and stop jumping from pillar to post!
Secondly,your smear campaign against VVD using using allisson as bait is an argument that is destined to crash!
True allisson was one of the components that contributed to the clean sheet of liverpool last season but like the saying goes.."a keeper is as good as those in front of him"...this was made too obvious when,despite how good allisson was,he could not stop liverpool from scoring 7 goals while he was at roma simply because of the defenders in front of him!
His performance was further boosted when he had VVD infront of him!

This was further stated by him during the award he received where he singled out VVD for being the rock at the heart of the defence!
So whatever you say,liverpool esp the fans will be grateful to have both allisson and VVD in the same team and not against each other! tongue tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2019
eni4real:
masturbating ko, orgasm ni!!

Your VVD needs Matip and Allison to shine...

Players will intentionally dribble him now...

He may be the best defender in the world but he will never be the best player in the world..

My regards to your friend, m140!!!

You guys can check the last Monday

Who won the best?? tongue
Smiles, no dey karamo this fifa best , cr7 won it b4 messi , now you hyping it. Award that some voters are complaining about , not like that when vvd won his . Again this is 1st fifa best. The award remains one ... just wait hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90