Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) (21606 Views)

Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bro if you see my watermelon booooooobsie and my 45 inch yansh you’re gonna explode (((real talk))))
MedicH:

Hehe be deceiving urself. Don't worry sha your fantasies can come true if u believe in after life. Someone said they change gender in afterlife but I don't know.
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by MedicH: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Bro if you see my watermelon booooooobsie and my 45 inch yansh you’re gonna explode (((real talk))))

Nope. No bursting. I'm straight
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Until I slap your face with my 38G boobs undecided
MedicH:

Nope. No bursting. I'm straight
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Funny enough I have her personal number
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Until I slap your face with my 38G boobs undecided

Are Ur boobs really 38G
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Kneephy:
Mo like Oyon ooo
Oyon loma pa e
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Are Ur boobs really 38G
Bros no think am na man be that
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Me self don reason am
Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Adaksbullet food don ready oo wink
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Man?which man? Bro did I gay you for you to know that I’m a man
Okoroawusa:

Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by adaksbullet: 12:56am On Oct 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Adaksbullet food don ready oo wink
iwin, im no chop ijekuje

his toooooooo big
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2019
adaksbullet:
iwin, im no chop ijekuje

his toooooooo big

You must chop oo. Shey you no like bobby again?
Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by MedicH: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:

No be even small man oo. The guy matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) by MedicH: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Man?which man? Bro did I gay you for you to know that I’m a man

Everybody knows just because it shows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Seek Dominating & Abusive Men? Is It Normal? / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.