Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49305 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Overself: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry
Did u vote for Buhari? Next level on d beats again!!
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by symbianDON(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin
na so!!!

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:

U are hilariously evil

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Am expecting from my cousin in Dubai ,but he said I should wait till next weekend,am just dying cry
kams19:

How you won get the money pay back
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Am expecting from my cousin in Dubai ,but he said I should wait till next weekend,am just dying :
demoBaba:

How did you want to pay back?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Badgers14: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:

I believe she said "foreign graduate".

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
I won't lie to you,yes I do gamble but am not sure I have gone near such shop since last week,it's not because broke but because my kid sis staying with me had accident and it's only wise for me to save up as she gains recovery,,if u care to help,pls any amount
Or11:

I was about to ask for your account number until I did a research on your posts and realised you are a gambler angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by classic06: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Feel so sorry for her but she should av known this will happen.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by CeterisXVII: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
GistMore7:
A Nigerian lady denied her NYSC certificate for schooling in Benin Republic.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-denied-her-nysc-certificate-for-schooling-in-benin-republic
This sounds very strange. I know people who studied in universities in Benin Republic, Ghana and even South Africa, who collected their NYSC Certificate after service year.

Something else must have happened. What could it be? She needs to dig deeper to find out the truth.

hakinze00:
That means she didn't go to a school accredited by Nigeria because I have friends that graduated from Benn Republic years ago, and they all have NYSC certificates infact they are all working now.

She can do better by indicating the school she graduated from

Exactly! shocked
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by MoIbrahim: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
If you truly served just look for better lawyer.

Nevertheless, those Benin degrees be as dem get sha.

GistMore7:
A Nigerian lady denied her NYSC certificate for schooling in Benin Republic.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-denied-her-nysc-certificate-for-schooling-in-benin-republic
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Pauladex(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sister Mulika traveled to Benin last year, she came back with Bsc. she said to get Bsc in Benin Republic is a year. if I hear
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Onyi90(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Are u not a stunch supporter of Bihari?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Overrated worthless piece of paper! Here in the US, who fucking cares about that nonsense? I am successful and gainfully employed, and no one, even employers, has ever bothered to ask me about NYSC cert. They don't even know if such exists.☹

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Pacesetter123(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:

It's not about the abroad, but which type of abroad, Rich people children are schooling western world, these ones are Benin, Togo and gabon.
grin grin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by guywitzerogal(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
grin grin grin The two witches above me wey steal my FTC, i go flog una...... anyway, back to the story, it's really bad, why make her go through all the one year stress, haba.....nawa o

If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart
dem don scam u
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iaamxavier(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Onyi90:

Are u not a stunch supporter of Bihari?

Stupid question

If you want to help, help without prejudice lipsrsealed angry
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by lookingfly: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is it the same certificate Yusuf bubu served only 4months and collected they didn't give you?...... corruption and impunity in this government is bringing Nigeria gradually to it's knees cry
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Reffone: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Me I schooled there n served in pH I collect certificate 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by blackboy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Get a good lawyer and sue them for damages . If NYSC is not up to their duty let them be scrapped.
1. You are Nigerian
2. A graduate

Sue them

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Agugbadin: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
She was not supposed to participate in the the National youths service because graduates from Benin Republic were banned from NYSC, the commission must have erroneously allowed her to serve and then realized later went to withhold her certificate
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by tiredoflife(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:
BUT the kids of politicians school abroad and still get their certificates.

The law is meant for the poor.

Stop talking trash
The skools abroad are known and govt approved skools
U wan compare am to Benin republic skools

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Caulay(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
My brother schooled in Benin republic. First degree in computer Engineering and second degree in Telecommunication and Networking for 6years cumulatively.

He did his NYSC and he had a similar issue in the last batch (July I think).He was denied of his certificate.

He was asked to go to the state office and meet the state director and when he got there, he was asked go to NYSC office in abuja for more verifications.

He went to Abuja and he got his certificate after some verifications and a simple test on the course he studied.

I'm sure the lady was not just asked to go home. She was obviously asked to go to their Abuja office(HQ) and the best thing for her to do is to go there, get herself cleared (if she didn't buy the certificate) and her certificate will be given to her.
She should only be worried if she bought her certificate.

My brother said he met so many Benin republic graduates in their office and most of them got their certificate without paying a dime.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by CioAngels(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=olaniyi50 post=82808420][/quote]Yes, she is, Benin Republic is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Peculiarly: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Caulay:
My brother schooled in Benin republic. First degree in computer Engineering and second degree in Telecommunication and Networking for 6years cumulatively.

He did his NYSC and he had a similar issue in the last batch (July I think).He was denied of his certificate.

He was asked to go to the state office and meet the state director and when he got there, he was asked go to NYSC office in abuja for more verifications.
Please can you drop your contact want to ask you some question please

He went to Abuja and he got his certificate after some verifications and a simple test on the course he studied.

I'm sure the lady was not just asked to go home. She was obviously asked to go to their Abuja office(HQ) and the best thing for her to do is to go there, get herself cleared (if she didn't buy the certificate) and her certificate will be given to her.
She should only be worried if she bought her certificate.

My brother said he met so many Benin republic graduates in their office and most of them got their certificate without paying a dime.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Peculiarly: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by naijadrivablog: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

naijadriva, I am sorry, I am a little boy

The skools abroad are known and govt approved skools U wan compare am to Benin republic skools

Why did they allow her to partake in the first place?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Soteriahascome: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is not supposed to happen in a sane country

Imagine after wasting her precious months of selflessness and risk.
Sue them or keep crying for lawyers to sue on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by jerayme: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please someone should share the NUC database of foreign schools accepted?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by miketayo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:

isnt she?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by CioAngels(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Showing we are never getting right when they continue employ based on my person fail or pass and you think Nigeria will get it right. The problem is that these sets who refuse to the right practice the first to know is an illiterate. Tomorrow they will i did not to school meanwhile they bought cert. What a shame, couldn't they have known that Benin Republic students are not to serve their Nation. That wasted one year would have been used to learn a trade instead of Chem eng students changing water in fishery office. That is the service the student are subjected to rather than put them where that has to do their course of study.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

And I know very much you're a lover of bbn... True or false?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Our wicked politicians nko, kidnapers, Thiefs, Cultists nko undecided

grin grin grin The two witches above me wey steal my FTC, i go flog una...... anyway, back to the story, it's really bad, why make her go through all the one year stress, haba.....nawa o

If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.