Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49708 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Caulay(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Peculiarly:

Please can you drop your contact want to ask you some question please

Sorry...I don't know how to drop my number privately on Nairaland. You can ask me anything here though.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

I dey do funeral service o. I'm case you need casket to carry bury you. Hope say you no be Muslim sha? grin grin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Ndipe(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not fair for NYSC to have allowed her to serve only to deny her the discharge certificate all because she schooled at Benin Republic. Inexcusable.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Munirboss(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Benin certificate na sametin wit Affidavit na
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by domchike(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry
Send your Acct number
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin
hahahha still on that sef Nigeria don close borders
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
domchike:
Send your Acct number
help me too please
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
cry
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Or11:

I was about to ask for your account number until I did a research on your posts and realised you are a gambler angry
please help me too if you can
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by sherozy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
When u were begging for money did you make it private. Drop you account number here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Olaikpu10:
sorry you're the illiterate here

tell me the meaning of foreign
foreign student is different from foreign schooled... I hope I am right
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry boss..I just dropped it
sherozy:
When u were begging for money did you make it private. Drop you account number here.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
True boss....But that's not d case here,I just need support
iamanswer:

And I know very much you're a lover of bbn... True or false?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Rubicon67(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

Please be nice. No need to rain her parade. If she say na foreign, na foreign.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Eldavis(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmmm... She needs too go to abuja nysc headquarter were she would be given a test for them too be sure she went too school.once she pass the test,they would release her cert....... I have friends who went too abuja for the test,they are with their cert now

Not everyone who studied in benin republic brought their skul cert

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by wizbaba: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

You no like sell your phone?
���
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by koolaid87: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
The guy above you need 2k, him no won do 419 or yahoo

Any help apart from flogging him?

te author=GREATESTPIANIST post=82808336] grin grin grin The two witches above me wey steal my FTC, i go flog una...... anyway, back to the story, it's really bad, why make her go through all the one year stress, haba.....nawa o

If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart[/quote]
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
koolaid87:
The guy above you need 2k, him no won do 419 or yahoo

Any help apart from flogging him?

te author=GREATESTPIANIST post=82808336] grin grin grin The two witches above me wey steal my FTC, i go flog una...... anyway, back to the story, it's really bad, why make her go through all the one year stress, haba.....nawa o

If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart
I don hear u
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rapmoney:
Contact Barrister Ovakporaye to follow up the case for you, dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by RTSC2: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigeria just wan cripple Benin republic.
First border, now this.

Once Nigerians stop going there, they are fuccked.

They should become our 37th state or protectorate like Puerto Rico.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Oluwatoobig1993(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
That not fair now... At least they know they won't be giving the certificate at the end of the service year, they should have told them from the beginning. Nigeria is a scam [/b]
GistMore7:
A Nigerian lady denied her NYSC certificate for schooling in Benin Republic.

[b]Gist from Gistmore

http://gistmore.com/lady-denied-her-nysc-certificate-for-schooling-in-benin-republic
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Psoul(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Please please my brotherscry

grin

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:

And how will you source the 6k? undecided
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls ma show us pictures of ur school I want to compare it with my 2bedrooom apartment spits something u got within 6 months mumu be waiting for certificate nor go write jamb
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Kossym(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
If she had schooled in London shebi Dem for give her 2 nysc certificates... Mtcheww Africans re the ones hold demselves back
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eldavis:
Hmmmm... She needs too go to abuja nysc headquarter were she would be given a test for them too be sure she went too school.once she pass the test,they would release her cert....... I have friends who went too abuja for the test,they are with their cert now

this ur Engrish I have a feeling u graduated from a uni in Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by asanwafo: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:
BUT the kids of politicians school abroad and still get their certificates.

The law is meant for the poor.
Is the lady poor or are attributing poverty to her just cos she mentioned Benin Republic?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kossym:
If she had schooled in London shebi Dem for give her 2 nysc certificates... Mtcheww Africans re the ones hold demselves back
u know nothing,I have a uni at Benin republic it's a face me I face u building we even run masters and phds program self if u are interested give me a call
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Will possibly get that next week from my cousin in Dubai,said I should expect cash next weekend
NewBea:

And how will you source the 6k? undecided
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by RTSC2: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eldavis:

BTW, it is not just Whether they bought it or not.
What is the quality of their course content, quality of lecturers or facilities.?

If they are worse than Nigeria, they shouldn't serve in this country.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
BetterPoison:
help me too please

If its thousand naira you call helping then post your account number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.