Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49315 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I won't lie to you,yes I do gamble but am not sure I have gone near such shop since last week,it's not because broke but because my kid sis staying with me had accident and it's only wise for me to save up as she gains recovery,,if u care to help,pls any amount

Post your account number, if you are lying, God is watching you
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
The alert hasn't reflected here yet Boss,maybe it's network delay ..But if u have been debited already I will wait until it reflects here then I will get back to u.....but thanks for ur effort,I really appreciate
Or11:

Done
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
The alert hasn't reflected here yet Boss,maybe it's network delay ..But if u have been debited already I will wait until it reflects here then I will get back to u.....but thanks for ur effort,I really appreciate

You will get the alert or feel free to check ur balance anytime u can. No need to get back to me. Thank God, pray for me and stop gambling
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Rensolar(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

She no serious
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by vinelli(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Or11:

You will get the alert or feel free to check ur balance anytime u can. No need to get back to me. Thank God, pray for me and stop gambling

You be better person. God would bless you
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
vinelli:

You be better person. God would bless you

Amen sir, God's blessing is the ultimate.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ok..Thanks ,God bless
Or11:

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Askhalid: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thank God NYSC Don d start d do their Job, this supposed to hv been done since

virtually every one u see showing u certificate from Cotonou were withdrawn from Nigerian varsity

U get Bsc. in less than 3 years? I think ur certificate is questionable
most Lazy Nigerians Youth go to R.Benin for easy Bsc

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by seangy4konji: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
No go put on weave and start your holonsho work pepper.. Certificate web be say no work...

Joblessness is real.. Who certificate hekpK

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Abolajihowells2: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry

Borrow from ur bank it's easier.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nezero(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nezero(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
philip0906:
Houdegbe people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Aypaz: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Rapmoney:
Contact Barrister Ovakporaye to follow up the case for you, dear.
grin
Rapmoney:
Contact Barrister Ovakporaye to follow up the case for you, dear.
this barrister de win case wella
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
International certification
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by linearity: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2019
kudos4god:
They would have inform them on time.
Help a sis if you have or know a solution to her problem

Una dey take as if she wasted the one year on top of the alawee wey collect.

U know how many graduates wey done finish NYSC, wey wan go back to repeat am for another 2-3 years?

Unless they are asking her to return the alawees, she does not have a case.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Limitless72(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2019
This isn't far though...
Why allow her serve in the first place.
It isn't all universities in Cotonou that trade certificate for monetary gains. There are still some there that are worth their salt.

I graduated from IRGIB AFRICA UNIVERSITY, Cotonou, Benin Republic and I can say with pride that we can go head to head with some Nigerian top universities. Ask anyone that studied in Cotonou about my institution, they would gist you. we not one of those 3-bedroom flat universities,,,LOLZ

There isn't any pride studying in Nigerian university because your cert is more or less unless outside the Nigerian soil.

I've engaged in conversations both academically and otherwise with alot of Nigerian students that graduated from reputable Nigerian tertiary institutions in camp and I shook my head in disgust. Even when I was undergoing my industrial training in PTI, majority of the students in ND 1 and 2, even my fellow IT students couldn't competite with me... Not boasting though, I'm just trying to correct the narrative that "all universities in Cotonou/ Benin republic are quack.... "

There are still universities in Cotonou you would get quality education....

I did the physical verification exercise in surulere, Lagos and honestly speaking I was so embarrassed when asked to write a short essay.... was expecting something tougher, sturdier.

There are still hundreds of student in UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, LASU, UNI ABUJA, UNIPORT, et al that can't express themselves verbally and on paper.

Let the girl go to ABJ. Maybe she didn't participate in the physical verification of credentials exercise coz its a new development and every foreign trained graduate must undergo the exercise....

Except she can't defend her cert. maybe nah why she dey fear.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by illegal7(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2019
It differs as you only experience such when the school you'd attend isn't verified by the Federal Ministry of Education in Abuja.

However , I can't deny the fact that certificates are being bought in Benin Republic , we've still got a lot who spent the required three and a half year studying for a BSc...

Those who'd actually study are much more than those who never did .

I too schooled at Benin Republic and I'd serve in 2017 Batch B Stream 2.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Aleora(f): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry
check o kash
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2019
BetterPoison:
good evening I really don't mean it in an insultive way. I hope y aren't offended. I am a civil servant but things a little rough

Done
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by KayCee92(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

See my signature to sell your PayPal and BTC please.

Lol....but that is what she is grin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Coalkendar(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Her certificate would still be issued to her but she will have to travel to Abuja
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by BetterPoison: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
You have been a miracle

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Limitless72:
This isn't far though...
Why allow her serve in the first place.
It isn't all universities in Cotonou that trade certificate for monetary gains. There are still some there that are worth their salt.

I graduated from IRGIB AFRICA UNIVERSITY, Cotonou, Benin Republic and I can say with pride that we can go head to head with some Nigerian top universities. Ask anyone that studied in Cotonou about my institution, they would gist you. we not one of those 3-bedroom flat universities,,,LOLZ

There isn't any pride studying in Nigerian university because your cert is more or less unless outside the Nigerian soil.

I've engaged in conversations both academically and otherwise with alot of Nigerian students that graduated from reputable Nigerian tertiary institutions in camp and I shook my head in disgust. Even when I was undergoing my industrial training in PTI, majority of the students in ND 1 and 2, even my fellow IT students couldn't competite with me... Not boasting though, I'm just trying to correct the narrative that "all universities in Cotonou/ Benin republic are quack.... "

There are still universities in Cotonou you would get quality education....

I did the physical verification exercise in surulere, Lagos and honestly speaking I was so embarrassed when asked to write a short essay.... was expecting something tougher, sturdier.

There are still hundreds of student in UNILAG, UI, UNIBEN, LASU, UNI ABUJA, UNIPORT, et al that can't express themselves verbally and on paper.

Let the girl go to ABJ. Maybe she didn't participate in the physical verification of credentials exercise coz its a new development and every foreign trained graduate must undergo the exercise....

Except she can't defend her cert. maybe nah why she dey fear.....

what was the question like bro ?.I studied law there though am planning to travel to Canada soon and I'll be passing out next month.
what documents will be needed for the exercise and what should I prepare on.
pls I await ur reply,me and my friends really need it
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Or11: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
BetterPoison:
good morning sir. I don't know how to start my prayers for you. I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to get to work among other things.
May the good lord never forget you in your time of need and want. You have been a miracle to me. The lord will open divine doors for your family and always look out for you and be a miracle to you

Thanks for the prayers. Amen. I pray the same for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Angelshakira(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2019
BetterPoison:
good morning sir. I don't know how to start my prayers for you. I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to get to work among other things.
May the good lord never forget you in your time of need and want. You have been a miracle to me. The lord will open divine doors for your family and always look out for you and be a miracle to you

make una help a sista here too ooooooo
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wat?
Aleora:
check o kash
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Aleora(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Wat?
check online,there are lots of money lending apps .
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Limitless72(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
haaryobhami:

what was the question like bro ?.I studied law there though am planning to travel to Canada soon and I'll be passing out next month.
what documents will be needed for the exercise and what should I prepare on.
pls I await ur reply,me and my friends really need it

You don't have a problem studying in Europe with your certificate provided its recognized..

Now the exercise is relative to your discipline. You might be asked to write a short essay about yourself or about your discipline...Which ever way it's not a difficult thing.....They only want to confirm if you went through the four walls of school or you one of those students that can't express himself/herself......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.