Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49259 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Limitless72:

You don't have a problem studying in Europe with your certificate provided its recognized..

Now the exercise is relative to your discipline. You might be asked to write a short essay about yourself or about your discipline...Which ever way it's not a difficult thing.....They only want to confirm if you went through the four walls of school or you one of those students that can't express himself/herself......
thwtw easy,so far they wont ask me to start quoting Law for nw.
my cousin from hnaub gained admission to school at university of Regina so no prob.
thanx bro
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Limitless72:

You don't have a problem studying in Europe with your certificate provided its recognized..

Now the exercise is relative to your discipline. You might be asked to write a short essay about yourself or about your discipline...Which ever way it's not a difficult thing.....They only want to confirm if you went through the four walls of school or you one of those students that can't express himself/herself......
my cousin from hnaub gained admission to school at university of Regina so no prob.
thanx bro.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Eldavis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
osazsky:
this ur Engrish I have a feeling u graduated from a uni in Benin republic
ok... Continue with ur feelings,they are urs alone undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Limitless72(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
haaryobhami:

thanx bro.

LMAO start citing laws keh...
Baba even those people sef no too sabi.
Nah just experience be their threshold.
You no get problem biko
Walk in with pride, them go give you respect
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Limitless72:

LMAO start citing laws keh... Baba even those people sef no too sabi. Nah just experience be their threshold. You no get problem biko Walk in with pride, them go give you respect
thanx so much,can u tell me d do documents I'll need to present at abj
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Limitless72(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2019
haaryobhami:

You BSc certificate Your O'level certificate Your international passport (stamped) Your residential permit Your transcript.........
NB: All documents should be original. Take some photocopies too
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2019
You don go collect your cert ?
haaryobhami:

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2019
ayotode22:
You don go collect your cert ?
my POP is on Thursday.
have u collected urs?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Not yet boss , but you sabi anybody wey don collect ? Na next year me dey finish .
haaryobhami:
my POP is on Thursday.
have u collected urs?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good evening brother , congratulations for today were you given your cert ?
haaryobhami:
my POP is on Thursday.
have u collected urs?
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by haaryobhami: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
ayotode22:
Good evening brother , congratulations for today were you given your cert ?
nah,Abj things all of us
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nawao so no need make person dey go for POP sef ? When them say make una show Abuja ?
haaryobhami:
nah,Abj things all of us
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 3:47am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bro maybe make you chill small or them put any date for the letter wey them give you ?
viper6695:

No date yet oo, but I’ll be leaving for abuja on Monday because as we were being given the later of introduction to take to the Nysc HQ one of their staffs said “go to abuja on monday”. But there’s no official circular from nysc yet on which day to go, pls i need advice from those that collected theirs during the stream 1, should i go or stay back till they release an official statement
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iamharkinwaley: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
ayotode22:
Bro maybe make you chill small or them put any date for the letter wey them give you ?

He had better chill, else he waste his money. They'll attend to everyone once.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Howfa baba any update from Abuja ?
iamharkinwaley:

He had better chill, else he waste his money. They'll attend to everyone once.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iamharkinwaley: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
ayotode22:
Howfa baba any update from Abuja ?

My man, no show yet o, I heard people saying next year but I'm calm sha. I'm hoping after camp we will all be called and attended to.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iamharkinwaley: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Allawee don't stop no cert. 2: 0 #foreignstudent grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iamharkinwaley: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
I dey even hear say stream 2 dey
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by iamharkinwaley: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2019
We might be verified with C2, we should prepare
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
We might be verified with C2, we should prepare
hopefully
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE TO FOREIGN TRAINED NIGERIAN GRADUATES

This is to inform foreign-trained Nigerian graduates who took part in the 2018 Batch 'C' stream ll service year that your Certificates of National Service are ready for collection.

2. Accordingly, you are expected to report at the auditorium of National Universities Commission Headquarters along Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja from 2nd to 4th December, 2019 with your original degree certificates and other relevant documents for physical verification, and collection of subsequent collection of your Certificates of National Service.

3. While wishing you safe trip from your various destinations to the venue, NYSC Management sincerely commends you for waiting patiently for this information.

4. Thank you.

Signed:
Ango, V.
For: Director General
iamharkinwaley:

My man, no show yet o, I heard people saying next year but I'm calm sha. I'm hoping after camp we will all be called and attended to.
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by viper6695: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by transfer101: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
viper6695:
Seem you are going to. When is your date? My appears to be Friday
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ayotode22(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Howfa bro you don collect your cert ?
haaryobhami:
nah,Abj things all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.