Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (65049 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Solsix(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement
I don't spend on a gal what I do for my sister ican do for any gal provided there is need. I help students because people helped me when I was in school

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ArticleBeast: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Solsix:

I don't spend on a gal what I do for my sister ican do for any gal provided there is need. I help students because people helped me when I was in school
You can never say you haven't spent on a girl you are dating unless you are dating SS2 girls that need only talk.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ArticleBeast: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
hustleranthem:
hope say u no dey wash ur wife pant and dey collect steady knock for head? Bcoz the way I reason you so, you be brother wey mumu.
Yes, I wash her pants. If Mumu keep us going then mumu it is. You are still a kid, you will grow up soon.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ArticleBeast: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:

I buy her gifts and she buys me gifts as well..

Support which business, do I have my own business myself?

Are we even married? if she can't date me without any financial benefits for her then, she's free to go
You buy her gift? Then you have spent na. Spending doesn't have to be buying her iPhone and gucci bag, a little gift here and there. But if you say you have not spent at all, then you aren't truthful.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:

I don't know what mumu actually means but I think it best describes you in this situation! grin grin grin

Now I understand where the red pill bitches come from grin grin grin

Modified: I still don't understand this word but:

Naija girls have mercy on these weak souls, real men never experience this so they don't need saving! Abunja, another customer here grin grin grin
This ashawo.
Why so obsessed with Ubunja.
If it's dick u need talk

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

This ashawo.
Why so obsessed with Ubunja.
If it's dick u need talk

Oh its your dick! I won't drag it with you, put it back in your mouth and go ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Progress62(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Ifbeing a man is what you call simp, then I would rather be a simp. If being a simp has made me celebrate 5yrs marriage anniversary, then when you are married for 5yrs you can reply me. Until then you are just a confused kid deceiveing yourself with broke masculinity.
gosh you guys are good, both the fighter and the fightee

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ArticleBeast: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
hustleranthem:
you b real senior mumu
K

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Personally, without sounding boastful, I can't remember the last time I fall a mugu to anyone not to even talk about a girl, perhaps, because I was the firstborn in ma family, I'm always kinda bossy in nature, apart from spending call time trying to get to know a girl and buying one or two bottle of drinks, can't remember spending on duress on any girl.
The thought of me going broke after spending for a girl impulsively always knock my senses back to factory setting cos I vehemently despise to beg.
I dey even avoid all those karishikas when I jam them. If you jam vampires you go know nah if you be sharp guy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by internationalman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You buy her gift? Then you have spent na. Spending doesn't have to be buying her iPhone and gucci bag, a little gift here and there. But if you say you have not spent at all, then you aren't truthful.
I spend and she spends too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by trybe(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Never knew a married would come in here to argue unnecessarily with the one's he tags kids.....hmmm this is way interesting than I thought

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by trybe(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Never knew a married man would come in here to argue unnecessarily with the one's he tags kids.....hmmm this is way interesting than I thought

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by trybe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
chinchonglee:
I am the Robin Hood in relationship issues.

I steal from the rich(runs girls/prostitute) and give to the poor(street girls). I dnt keep any serious relationship or have crush on anybody

I was about to believe this shit.....can u just Imagine

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by SenecaTheYonger: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
sexysage:

Hey!
I know the difference between niceness and manipulation. I'm a person who doesn't take people for granted. I'm not saying this to impress anybody. I've been always able to detect people who always wanted to take advantage of my vulnerability but it's dead on arrival based on the kind of orientation I have.
Like I said if I wanted to smash these girls I'd have done that but I don't do shits like that. I've never conned them into doing these things they do, at times I even restrain them.
They are even the ones who ask me out most times but I decline cos I know the relationship wouldn't last. So don't come here and start ranting like one injured cow.
I don't take nice people for granted!

Oh now she's manipulating you lol. One way to detect guilty conscience is when they first write an epistle.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
I learn from people's experience.

Advice: Leave slay queens alone. So many are beautiful with nice shape and good packaging. Where do you think they get the money to afford those expensive things?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by nurex01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
It shall never be well with all these slay queen in Jesus name , if I see any girl slaying now, even If she call me for road , na to pick race whether na question on road she wan ask or not
lol! I guess u don enter one chance
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
kollog:
Kindly share the Mumu experience you once had with a lady, Mine was:

There is this lady I have been on her neck for a relationship, been calling and talking to her about how much I Love and cherish her but she was just doing me Shakara. Went to check someone around town, only for the lady to called me that she just saw me passed, that she go like make we see. I later hook up with her at the joint she called me from some few minutes after. She and some guys had already consumed plenty of liquor. She told me she just bought a car for her clothing business in order to make the job easy for her (she sells males cloths going from office to office). She asked what will I drink, I insisted that am not drinking. she introduced me to d guys der as her potential Boo, man was feeling like heaven, only for her to tell me later to foot the bill. In my mind I was like WTF, man was seriously broke dt period,I just scoped her that I wouldn't be leaving soon that she shouldn't worry about the bill, that she can go, I later called the guy in charge of the place to beg that I am broke. I had to drop my phone. Went to clear the bill 2days later. Las Las, d baby no gree date me.
quote] thread for the weak.
Look at the nonsense grown up men are spilling here. See how small girls are manipulating you people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
once bought a 50k phone for a chick all because of pekus undecided
Las las the relationship wasn't worth it.
Got to find out that the girl was fucking her boss at work.
Women aren't worth all the sacrifice guys.
The juice is never worth the squeeze.
Being red pill aware will save you a truck load of time and money.

before you give a girl any substantial amount of money, always make sure you f**k her.
If she doesn't agree, my brother dump her!! She is is just out to use you!!

always be prepared to leave any girl no matter how beautiful you think she is.
There are 7 billion people on this planet so you will always find a girl who is a %1000 better than the one you are currently seeing.

Cc
ubunja
Ilekokonit
martinez39
even you too will be manipulated. The goal is to Bleep her without giving her a dime. Once you give to Bleep you've lost the game. As an alpha you're supposed to be the one to do the manipulation. A girls goal is to eat the money without getting bleeped. Yours is the opposite.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
nurex01:
lol! I guess u don enter one chance
I enter pass one chance till extent that if I see free Toto, I will think twice, review ,investigate to make sure it not another trap to put my life in boundage, I fear woman pass devil , I swear

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by olabrinks(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
No you just have a fragile masculinity which will leave you lonely, depressed, sad and still broke. But good luck to you and all your future endeavours. Old age is favourable to few.
hustleranthem:
you b real senior mumu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by chinchonglee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
trybe:

I was about to believe this shit.....can u just Imagine
So y dnt u bliv?
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by oglalasioux(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
You guys are the ones making things hard for yourself...

If you are wooing a girl and she insists you buy her something or foot her bill, just know she's not interested in you.

Not to brag but I have never spent for girls in my life and I have yet to meet the kind of girls y'all tag gold diggers and LovePeddler in my life.

So sorry, I don't have any mumu experience

Wait till you grow up. Kids don't spend on women.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by nurex01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I enter pass one chance till extent that if I see free Toto, I will think twice, review ,investigate to make sure it not another trap to put my life in boundage, I fear woman pass devil , I swear
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by coolfredo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by brandmix: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement
You have no idea what you are saying

Our society has framed men to think the way you do, and girls to always expect things from men.

My experience. A girl that really likes you, will rather collect from other people than collect from you.

I recall taking my wife to a club when we were dating and wanted to impress her by buying red label...when she saw thr price, she nearly gave me a slap grin. It was common sense that told me to leave the place and go chill elsewhere.

FyI i could afford a dozen back then as i became a manager before i was 25.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
I never mumu before
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omar09:

I did worse man... I used to leave my comfy bed at home to sleep in the school hostel so I can romance n press bobby... Chai... I mumu oh...

Laughing out loud... Pls gist me more abeg of u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by CaptainMitch: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Girls are trash generally, I no send them, my mumu phase don pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by adonainana: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omo i have at least a lot of experiences. But i will share the top 3, chai i have suffered in this life.

So when i was in my first year of university, i met this girl at a friends house party, i liked her straightaway and already was thinking of how i could convince her to be my gf. So one day i said we should go clubbing, that i will buy her drinks and everything. Now one problem i have is that sometimes back then i liked to pretend that i am rich, so my plan to this girl was that at least if i pop bottles for her in the club that night, she would easily date me.

So the night started, i was buying buying drinks and drinks, all my pocket money for like 3 months i spent it that night. Then after like 30 minutes till the end of the night, she said she wanted to go to the toilet. 5 minutes she wasnt back, 10 minutes she wasnt back. Omo you should have seen my confused face, i didnt even know whether i should barge into the female toilet and bring her out or something. Like play like play 30 minutes she is nowhere to be found, called her, her number wasnt going through. Naso i realise say i don enter once chance oo, and sometimes nothing pains you more than a girl that you thought you was gonna go home with, but you end up going home yourself after spending crazy money. Fam till this day, i still feel the anger that night, like it even i remember fighting the bouncers for no reasons after the night cos i was so so angry at everything

Scenario Two
Still on the same girl matter ooo, when i got to law school in abuja, i used to like this girl like but i was broke and didnt have money like that, so i sold my phone so i could have some change to take her clubbing in maintown abuja wuse area. Omo after we went out, thats how she got a call from her friend, aparantely she planned with her friends through text message that the friend should call her and lie that an emergency has happened to her family friend and she needs to leave right now.

Like Nollywood, these people were calling my girl and acting the script out that she needs to leave right now to go and attend to one emergency like that ( i only got to find out later the next day when she later admitted that she had to leave me cos she had another date the next day ) so she wanted to leave me and go home and sleep.

Fam tears couldnt come out of my eyes, i just fashied and continued living life but i was seriously ashamed and pained

I have scenario 3,4,5 etc

Scenario 3 too very similar like i will spend all my money on babe then she will say something like no sexxxbefore marriage or somthing like if we cant just be friends.
One that pained me most was one very scruffy girl in my neighbourhood that i wanted to quickly do. Like when we were growing up, she was a very small girl, but you know sometimes when girls go to university, some of them change, so these guy jammed a yahoo boy and her story changed small

So this girls case was like that, once she entered uni, she was more of a big girl but i still wanted to smash her still, but this girl no gree ooo, the thing that was now paining me the most is imagine moving to a girl that honestly is not on your level like that but she still follow use you play bearing in mind the guys smashing her are like way way below your own level

Like that thing pain my soul like ideally i shouldnt be moving to her but i just wan do am cos konji no wan let me rest, but still she rejected me which made the anger even double like someone that i shouldnt even be talkng to in the first place, like it pain me sha,

Some things are painful in this life i swear

I am a mumu boy i swear

66 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.