Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (65036 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by udemzyudex(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You did good because you were expecting a pussy. Do good because you feel like doing. This same mentality made my guy rape a girl. Nigga has been in prison since 2012. When helping a partner help without expectation.

Gbam.

If you want to help do it willingly,so that when it happens you won't feel you were used or you fall maga.

If she ask and you don't have ,don't be Afraid to tell her you don't,and if you have do it because you want to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
She was always staring at me. I thought she likes me. But when I made my approach, I got a big shocker and unforgettable insults and I am yet to recover. embarassed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by nicepoker101(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Roaming about naked in my house whenever we are together. My eyes don clear now grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by deltateam: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
You guys are the ones making things hard for yourself...

If you are wooing a girl and she insists you buy her something or foot her bill, just know she's not interested in you.

Not to brag but I have never spent for girls in my life and I have yet to meet the kind of girls y'all tag gold diggers and LovePeddler in my life.

So sorry, I don't have any mumu experience

Mumu experience doesn't necessarily mean being exploited. You can't tell me that your first experience with a girl sailed without hassles unless you wish to tell us indirectly that Bobrisky is your mentor.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I never mumu before
U can never run away from mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

being a simp won't get you far with women.
guys please if you are reading this, don't follow this dudes advice!! This is how simps behave!!.
Always trying to rationalize their stupidity when it comes to women affairs.
Simps will laugh off any insult from a girl just because they are afraid to demand what they want undecided
Very miserable set of men

I just pray you don't kill yourself at a later date bro undecided
Simps don't live long undecided

I understand you bro ,I also don't tolerate any second class behaviour from any girl,but when it comes to giving, whether a girl you like or not,do it because you want to help,if you think she doesn't worth it, nobody is going to force you.

I have never regret giving any lady something, because i do it willingly not because I think she's entitled to it because I feel the need to help.
Don't do more than yourself,only give what you know if it leaves your pocket you won't be affected financially.
Give what you can afford to lose. That's all.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by kaziblake(f): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
My own mumu experience with a useless guy is my Dad got me phone and I gave it to one yeye guy like that.. Las las he date my friend

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Everybody don mumu one way or the other..I travelled all the way from Lagos to ogoja to make up with a girlfriend that was already fuc*king someone else..menh...if I remember that stuff till date na laff I go just dey laff ..what if to say i get accident die for road...wetin I for yan baba God.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by benzzyno(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
once bought a 50k phone for a chick all because of pekus undecided
Las las the relationship wasn't worth it.
Got to find out that the girl was fucking her boss at work.
Women aren't worth all the sacrifice guys.
The juice is never worth the squeeze.
Being red pill aware will save you a truck load of time and money.

before you give a girl any substantial amount of money, always make sure you f**k her.
If she doesn't agree, my brother dump her!! She is is just out to use you!!

always be prepared to leave any girl no matter how beautiful you think she is.
There are 7 billion people on this planet so you will always find a girl who is a %1000 better than the one you are currently seeing.

Cc
ubunja
Ilekokonit
martinez39
. ��Ur a Rational Male.. I would like to officially invite you to the manosphere.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by karnafiu03(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement

Small boy sef grin grin
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
adonainana:
Omo i have at least a lot of experiences. But i will share the top 3, chai i have suffered in this life.

So when i was in my first year of university, i met this girl at a friends house party, i liked her straightaway and already was thinking of how i could convince her to be my gf. So one day i said we should go clubbing, that i will buy her drinks and everything. Now one problem i have is that sometimes back then i liked to pretend that i am rich, so my plan to this girl was that at least if i pop bottles for her in the club that night, she would easily date me.

So the night started, i was buying buying drinks and drinks, all my pocket money for like 3 months i spent it that night. Then after like 30 minutes till the end of the night, she said she wanted to go to the toilet. 5 minutes she wasnt back, 10 minutes she wasnt back. Omo you should have seen my confused face, i didnt even know whether i should barge into the female toilet and bring her out or something. Like play like play 30 minutes she is nowhere to be found, called her, her number wasnt going through. Naso i realise say i don enter once chance oo, and sometimes nothing pains you more than a girl that you thought you was gonna go home with, but you end up going home yourself after spending crazy money. Fam till this day, i still feel the anger that night, like it even i remember fighting the bouncers for no reasons after the night cos i was so so angry at everything

Scenario Two
Still on the same girl matter ooo, when i got to law school in abuja, i used to like this girl like but i was broke and didnt have money like that, so i sold my phone so i could have some change to take her clubbing in maintown abuja wuse area. Omo after we went out, thats how she got a call from her friend, aparantely she planned with her friends through text message that the friend should call her and lie that an emergency has happened to her family friend and she needs to leave right now.

Like Nollywood, these people were calling my girl and acting the script out that she needs to leave right now to go and attend to one emergency like that ( i only got to find out later the next day when she later admitted that she had to leave me cos she had another date the next day ) so she wanted to leave me and go home and sleep.

Fam tears couldnt come out of my eyes, i just fashied and continued living live

I have scenario 3,4,5 etc

I am a mumu boy i swear

I can't just stop laughing ...... Pls continue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by mercyviv(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just here to read comments grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by RICHOLAC(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
once bought a 50k phone for a chick all because of pekus undecided
Las las the relationship wasn't worth it.
Got to find out that the girl was fucking her boss at work.
Women aren't worth all the sacrifice guys.
The juice is never worth the squeeze.
Being red pill aware will save you a truck load of time and money.

before you give a girl any substantial amount of money, always make sure you f**k her.
If she doesn't agree, my brother dump her!! She is is just out to use you!!

always be prepared to leave any girl no matter how beautiful you think she is.
There are 7 billion people on this planet so you will always find a girl who is a %1000 better than the one you are currently seeing.

Cc
ubunja
Ilekokonit
martinez39
Man you too much, i once fell a victim to this women shit.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by MiddleDimension: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
franchasng:
This is why I advice guys not to beg any lady to marry them.

You are a king, ladies do their own shakara during dating and during time of picking boyfriend, it is your own turn as the guy to do shakara for ladies when it is time to pick which lady to marry, so do it with so much pride.....in fact, make sure at least 20 hot classy ladies are praying everyday to whatever they worship for you to pick them as wife.....make sure you become the prayer point of at least 10 or more pretty ladies when you are about to pick a wife.

Don't pity any of them no matter their tears, because if they tell you what ladies did to guys chasing them for dating and relationship when they were young, you will make a decision to break the heart of at least 100 ladies.

So guys stop begging ladies to marry you unless she will better your life financially or politically or otherwise, if not, don't beg any lady for marriage, do shakara before you pick the best lady that suits your desire and needs, it is highly allowed! smiley

but that's an irony to me. how is it that the one who has to choose whom to date, is the one who is not in charge when it comes to when to get married.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ziziangel(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
I waka inside mud under heavy rain to see one chick for 2011...

Finally, I got to her junction and called her 120 times and she didn't pick.

I gave up and turned to go back home with anger...next thing I don fall inside big gutter since flood don cover everywhere...

That day eh...I felt a hopeless kid in an IDP camp

cry cry cry cry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by bobchigar(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
You guys are the ones making things hard for yourself...

If you are wooing a girl and she insists you buy her something or foot her bill, just know she's not interested in you.

Not to brag but I have never spent for girls in my life and I have yet to meet the kind of girls y'all tag gold diggers and LovePeddler in my life.

So sorry, I don't have any mumu experience
Your stinginess must be exceptionally high

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Itzteewhy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
I hope say some girls no view this post!!!
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
using my 400l tuition fee to pay her 100 level school fee only to dumped me for a guy out of town that use Nokia C3 to snatched her from me

I had extra year because of her and I'm glad she did it too even 2years when she graduated

maybe I'm semi mumu, I Bleep her more than 300 times, the time I no fvck na only the time she no dey period. my diiick no dey rest when it see pvssy nearby. all hail my diick

Guy lolzz u mumu ooo ur tuition fees lolzx

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Telsa(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Just like internationalman, I also have no 'senseless moments'.
My way of life automatically screens out the good for nothing ladies, I never dated any leech in my life and "I fvck with h*es from a distance and the instance they tryinna catch feelings, I'm out just like a thief with his loots".
...DMX... what diz bitches want from ma nigga....
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by bizhop01: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Man can do anything for PUSSY, while woman can do anything for MONEY.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ayofag(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
One of the many reasons guys fall into ladies trap is as a result of falling in love easily. Most times, it is always better to take things slow and steady. They key into opportunities with guys that rush to be in love with them. Getting her in bed or falling in love with you works with strategies. They get hookedup more to you when you're re unpredictable. To our mumu guys, i hope you've learnt to be better at your game. Cheers!!

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
She was always staring at me. I thought she likes me. But when I made my approach, I got a big shocker and insults and I am yet to recover

Lolzzz kill me ooooo

So, wat did u tell her na
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
kaziblake:
My own mumu experience with a useless guy is my Dad got me phone and I gave it to one yeye like that.. Las las he date my friend
Oopps! Sorry dear cheesy

It's been a while
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
ziziangel:
I waka inside mud under heavy rain to see one chick for 2011...

Finally, I got to her junction and called her 120 times and she didn't pick.

I gave up and turned to go back home with anger...next thing I don fall inside big gutter since flood don cover everywhere...

That day eh...I felt a hopeless kid in an IDP camp

cry cry cry cry
laugh wan kill me for here with ur story

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mugu go still fall grin

My heart goes out to all of you sha.

Next time use your brain and not your prick.

The prick has never been known to make rational decisions.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol @ Disturb.

Of all the people to troll, you chose me?

You will learn just like others before you.

grin
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Dearlord(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't think anyone is at fault for been fooled, it just that you were misjudged by your physical attributes and betrayal of your emotions.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by dhensity: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
I carried a girl to a music show in Ibadan. Dbanj, Tonto dike, Phyno, niyola , oritsefemi and other big stars came.She begged that she wanted to go.. She was in University of Ibadan. Fast forward to the day of the show. My friend was going also..but before I left the office , I lost my wallet all my money. Including ticket money was in the wallet. .. My friend said he will pay my ticket..
Went to pick the girl up, I was driving. explained and she said no problem. Note this girl is a rich kid. When we got to the concert at Mauve 21, oh shit some heart wrenching moment it was. This girl paid for her ticket. We the guys paid for ours. 5000# for regular... You will not believe it. This girl freaking went to pay for VIP ticket. Hence separating herself from us.. VIP sat in the front .. Regulars at the back .. She now saw one of her school guys with VI p ticket too and they both went to their seat.

Me wey bring you come.. You leave me follow another guy. The thing pain me ehn
. then to make matter worst some comedian guy made joke that those in VIP do they have 2 heads to us in regular.

Show ended. My friend was angry saying I should leave the girl there. But it was late at night I can't do that. She came back after the show to the car. My friend asked why she did that and not seat wit us. Babe said I only drove her there.. She didn't follow me to the show, .na so I turn driver guys

OK let me complete the story. .there was after party in a nearby club and all the celebs went there..I am kinda forgiving or maybe stupid. We went to the after party in the club. The queue was mad as hell .loads of people trying to enter, it was even difficult for the celebs to enter but DJ spinhall was a the gate telling the security to let the known faces and few people in I was in the front trying to enter also. DJ spinhall saw me, probably because of my all white fitted native. I sha looked good in it. Maybe he thought i was an artiste also.He pointed at me that they should let me in. When I entered I begged dj spinhall to please tell the security about my friends out. He obliged me and my friend and the girl was in. DJ spin hall is really cool sha .

So we entered the club. Just to see what's going on.. I can't buy drinks ..since I lost my wallet and broken so we just fed our eyes. Before I could say jack.. The babe don move leav us again go where the celebs dey. Saw that she was chilling with phyno.. Snapping pics. Me and my guy jus dey dull dey look. We no even get money to buy drink. Enjoy our self..
I and my guy left the club and the girl and went to the car. My guy vex say make I leave the girl dey go. I said nope.. I can't leave a 19 years old girl alone like that, cos she hoped on me to take her back. Long story sha my mumu self wait for the girl. She came back saying she snapped with phyno and niyola ..they show me pics.Took her home sha. Make e no be say because of anger I will leave her stranded.. But when I replay it.. I for leave her go my own. That time I mumu ehn choi.

Vee Economics ..U.I if u see this. Sango suppose strike you

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
peterangelo:

Guy lolzz u mumu ooo ur tuition fees lolzx
[/s]

I used my school fee but didn't lose. she satisfied My libido for 1½ fvcking year

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by healthserve(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

being a simp won't get you far with women.
guys please if you are reading this, don't follow this dudes advice!! This is how simps behave!!.
Always trying to rationalize their stupidity when it comes to women affairs.
Simps will laugh off any insult from a girl just because they are afraid to demand what they want undecided
Very miserable set of men

I just pray you don't kill yourself at a later date bro undecided
Simps don't live long undecided

grin cheesy Badt guy
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nickymichy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
So I called my chin dem...we book appointment for one eatey..normally we do go der for hangout and just to chill..I was having #600 with me..in fact I borrowed it to go and see her..I planned to give her 2h or 3h make I hold d rest..not knowing DAT babe has not eaten since morning.. I bought a plate of rice WC cost 4h den for her and gave her d remaining 2h for transport.. I watched her as d bike she bearded zoomed off....I was der for 30mins no money to go back home....omo las las na trek me trek go house..I spent almost two hours trekking back home...most annoying part of it all was DAT D's babe no even call me DAT she has reached home..i won't forget DAT day in a hurry

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.