Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (65041 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nicheey(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
kollog:
Kindly share the Mumu experience you once had with a lady, Mine was:

There is this lady I have been on her neck for a relationship, been calling and talking to her about how much I Love and cherish her but she was just doing me Shakara.

Went to check someone around town, only for the lady to called me that she just saw me passed, that she go like make we see. I later hook up with her at the joint she called me from some few minutes after.

She and some guys had already consumed plenty of liquor. She told me she just bought a car for her clothing business in order to make the job easy for her (she sells males cloths going from office to office).

She asked what will I drink, I insisted that am not drinking. she introduced me to the guys there as her potential Boo, man was feeling like heaven, only for her to tell me later to foot the bill. In my mind I was like WTF, man was seriously broke that period, I just scoped her that I wouldn't be leaving soon that she shouldn't worry about the bill, that she can go, I later called the guy in charge of the place to beg that I am broke. I had to drop my phone. Went to clear the bill 2 days later. Las Las, d baby no gree date me.

Loool... My ribs

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement
Either that, he has never been in a relationship, or he is lying

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by sylve11: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
kollog:

There is this lady I have been on her neck for a relationship, been calling and talking to her about how much I Love and cherish her but she was just doing me Shakara.

Went to check someone around town, only for the lady to called me that she just saw me passed, that she go like make we see. I later hook up with her at the joint she called me from some few minutes after.

She and some guys had already consumed plenty of liquor. She told me she just bought a car for her clothing business in order to make the job easy for her (she sells males cloths going from office to office).

She asked what will I drink, I insisted that am not drinking. she introduced me to the guys there as her potential Boo, man was feeling like heaven, only for her to tell me later to foot the bill. In my mind I was like WTF, man was seriously broke that period, I just scoped her that I wouldn't be leaving soon that she shouldn't worry about the bill, that she can go, I later called the guy in charge of the place to beg that I am broke. I had to drop my phone. Went to clear the bill 2 days later. Las Las, d baby no gree date me.

lol.

the babe clear your doubt............. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by franchasng: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
kollog:

This is why I advice guys not to beg any lady to marry them.

You are a king, ladies do their own shakara during dating and during time of picking boyfriend, it is your own turn as the guy to do shakara for ladies when it is time to pick which lady to marry, so do it with so much pride.....in fact, make sure at least 20 hot classy ladies are praying everyday to whatever they worship for you to pick them as wife.....make sure you become the prayer point of at least 10 or more pretty ladies when you are about to pick a wife.

Don't pity any of them no matter their tears, because if they tell you what ladies did to guys chasing them for dating and relationship when they were young, you will make a decision to break the heart of at least 100 ladies.

So guys stop begging ladies to marry you unless she will better your life financially or politically or otherwise, if not, don't beg any lady for marriage, do shakara before you pick the best lady that suits your desire and needs, it is highly allowed! smiley

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Most of the ladies on Nairaland are guys..

Found out today cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by topstone4: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement

You rely on men for financial support, yet you will still be claiming equality with the man? You women are despicable

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by sylve11: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:

I don't know what mumu actually means but I think it best describes you in this situation! grin grin grin

Now I understand where the red pill bitches come from grin grin grin

Modified: I still don't understand this word but:

Naija girls have mercy on these weak souls, real men never experience this so they don't need saving! Abunja, another customer here grin grin grin

the guy story just too funny............... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by agbonkamen(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

K
stop replying those fuv*k boys they are children and they know nothing too. If not that the world has changed they were not supposed to knw where pussy is located in a woman's body at their age. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Realfrankie(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
That moment you seriously managing your data, she will just pick your phone login to her instagram page and begins to watch videos ....Mad

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by bomasek(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
hustleranthem:
you b real senior mumu
U are the mumu here,allow the guy with him opinion.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Onyi22(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
D guys on this forum too mumu

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Now we understand where the whole red pill came from.

A place of pain and heartbreak.

Chai!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
using my 400l tuition fee to pay her 100 level school fee only to dumped me for a guy out of town that use Nokia C3 to snatched her from me

I had extra year because of her and I'm glad she did it too even 2years when she graduated

maybe I'm semi mumu, I Bleep her more than 300 times, the time I no fvck na only the time she no dey period. my diiick no dey rest when it see pvssy nearby. all hail my diick

20 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by RevengeNimi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
MANNA

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by deltateam: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
There was this girl I liked in Secondary school. Though she attended a different school than mine. I went to her and instead of going straight to the point, I asked her which class she was in.

Like it really mattered. Everything fizzled out.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by friendlyadvice: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You dey mind am? instead make you pray for dangote kind of money wey u go dey use insult gehs you form papas say you be alaroro

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Afamed: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
kollog:

Definitely this one na Port Harcourt first mumu

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by WalkerMichael(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wonderful thread for a Friday night.

Who's here to learn and laugh? grin

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Now we understand where the whole red pill came from.

A place of pain and heartbreak.

Chai!!! cheesy

But yo, ain't nothin promised, one day I'll be gone
Feel the strife, but trust life does go on
But just in case, it's my place to impart
One day some girl's gonna break your heart
And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex
Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son
Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too
Always tell the truth, say your prayers
Hold doors, pull out chairs, easy on the swears
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by OBTMOS(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
I dated Vicky for 2 years without having sex with her thinking she was a virgin. It was after we broke up I began to hear her stories... I nearly ran mad

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by idonhammer: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
If u love the babe then continue giving her money and gifts.Some women get luck,the more you give them, the more money flow to your bank account.i am talking with experience. Being stingy to your wife or your babe will always make you broke.If u no give,you no go receive.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by sylve11: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Most of the ladies on Nairaland are guys..

Found out today cry

so you nor know since? undecided cool
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHESTER48:
even you too will be manipulated. The goal is to Bleep her without giving her a dime. Once you give to Bleep you've lost the game. As an alpha you're supposed to be the one to do the manipulation. A girls goal is to eat the money without getting bleeped. Yours is the opposite.

Guy u gat the brain kudos
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Dinho20(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
LET ME RELAX AND READ COMMENTS

SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE IN GIRLFRIENDS

NO EXPERIENCE YET

MAYBE, I WILL LEARN FROM MY FELLOW GUYS

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Femijohn198: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have read many comments to add to my knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
using my 400l tuition fee to pay her 100 level school fee only to dumped me for a guy out of town that use Nokia C3 to snatched her from me

I had extra year because of her and I'm glad she did it too even 2years when she graduated

maybe I'm semi mumu, I Bleep her more than 300 times, the time I no fvck na only the time she no dey period. my diiick no dey rest when it see pvssy nearby. all hail my diick
lol! Baddest. Take hug dawg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by ArticleBeast: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
brandmix:

You have no idea what you are saying

Our society has framed men to think the way you do, and girls to always expect things from men.

My experience. A girl that really likes you, will rather collect from other people than collect from you.

I recall taking my wife to a club when we were dating and wanted to impress her by buying red label...when she saw thr price, she nearly gave me a slap grin. It was common sense that told me to leave the place and go chill elsewhere.

FyI i could afford a dozen back then as i became a manager before i was 25.

So in that your relationship you didn't even buy her gifts?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Afamed: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
You guys are the ones making things hard for yourself...

If you are wooing a girl and she insists you buy her something or foot her bill, just know she's not interested in you.

Not to brag but I have never spent for girls in my life and I have yet to meet the kind of girls y'all tag gold diggers and LovePeddler in my life.

So sorry, I don't have any mumu experience
I believe all your story but that you have never spent for a girl no matter how little, I definitely don't believe that

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I enter pass one chance till extent that if I see free Toto, I will think twice, review ,investigate to make sure it not another trap to put my life in boundage, I fear woman pass devil , I swear

Born2fuck u no go kill me lolzxxxdxxx

Investigate lolzzz

U funny die

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Disturb: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Malhandle their pussy while promising them marriage and dissappear..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.