Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43434 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by crudedude(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
RESHARPENED:
To maintain the objective of this thread and ensure that we all get the ebook without encroaching IdeasPro time, I have created a Google Drive link to download the book.

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNN_K_8H8kU_HcCXLXCtDNPbvv95MLCT/view?usp=sharing

Nice one but let the OP decide if this works for him. He may need to curate a mailing list from those who download the ebook. Dunno if this helps achieve that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kendzyma(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one bro

#following
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Feezdculestboy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
IdeasPro:
Kindly note that for all of you who dropped your email before this
my post, your copy of my free ebook has been sent. Please check
your inbox.
pls i need it sir siyanbolaafeez09@yahoo.con
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by crudedude(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
IdeasPro:

Yes, you're very right. I'll do the needful when I come to that.
I'll set up a landing page soon. I actually wanted to get active
participation before taking the next step in order to save time.

This was why I was reluctant in the first place to create the thread
when my colleagues in business in the domain flipping thread
were prevailing on me to create a thread for digital marketing training.

It's God's power and strength I'm doing this. Some years back, the
devil struck me with a spiritual ailment that people thought I'll die.
God in His infinite mercies delivered me and I lost every fortune I've
made from the internet.

But this year, I'm coming back and better and I've every reason to
be grateful. This is a thank-you-Jesus gift to Nigerians and mankind

Thank a lot and God bless.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by TLrboss(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls send the eBook to onyema034u@gmail.com.
Thanks boss
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by lifegal(f): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weldone Sir, More power to your elbow! God Grace be sufficient to you .
Following
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by justmykel(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
IdeasPro:

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

The e-book pls. cnnabuike@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Giltwise: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Welldone boss, God bless you big.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eddy42(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
RESHARPENED:
To maintain the objective of this thread and ensure that we all get the ebook without encroaching IdeasPro time, I have created a Google Drive link to download the book.

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNN_K_8H8kU_HcCXLXCtDNPbvv95MLCT/view?usp=sharing

Nice job bro, IdeasPro may just like this unless if he wants to get a mailing list.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
crudedude:

Nice one but let the OP decide if this works for him. He may need to curate a mailing list from those who download the ebook. Dunno if this helps achieve that.

You are very correct. I only did it for his own convenience. If it doesn't work for him, then I'll take it down immediately.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by wany(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
wany:

Please also send the ebook here, Lizdomains20@gmail.com
Pls am still waiting for the email.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by emmaBS(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
RESHARPENED:
Thank you, IdeasPro.
I have received the ebook.

Quick question here:

Is Affiliate Marketing not different from Digital Marketing?

Yes, affiliate marketing is a subset of digital marketing. Digital marketing is
the grand daddy of online business. Digital marketing is the ways and means
of promoting and selling products and services on the web to a target market.

If you understand it inside out, there is nothing you cannot sell online. I actually
gave the free affiliate marketing guide to keep you guys and gals busy. We will
explore everything to equip us on all sides.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Here it is:

See me. I actually uploaded it to my Google drive and shortened the long URL
from TinyURL. I don't know Nairaland accepts Google Drive. Thanks.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
crudedude:

Thank you, sir. No problem with me. The only challenge is that I will
whitelist the email IDs I'm sending ebooks to. If you're not there I may
threat your email as spam.

You know, many scammers will come with business proposals to flood
my email too. So, I've to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by tranxo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
IdeasPro:

sent

tranxonl@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Qulink1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello @ideaspro,
I have seen the email sir
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
All email IDs before this post have been replied to.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ojechi50: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
ojechiifeanyi2017@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Feezdculestboy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
pls i need it siyanbolaafeez09@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by mYdTunez: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please send me the eBook as well, djmyd01@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by streetsmart(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello Ideaspro,
I'm actually one of those who have been looking up to this. I have read many occasions in the Iykepromotion"s thread where you promised to set up a sort of training for this digital marketing stuff. Thank God, it came alive and I just got to know about it today.

I just want to commend you for your magnanimity, courage and ingenuity towards this project. There are just a few individuals who can embark on such uncommon plight like this. The benefits that numerous unemployed and employed Nigerians who seek to add to their streams of income would derive from this is unlimited. We will provide all the support you need to make this thread progress and may all the ideas generate therein translate to what will change our financial status for the better.

Thank you once again for your time and God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by pedo360: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
udo.precious@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by emkrayons: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you very much for this tutorial. Pls send me the ebook through my address: emkrayons1@gmail.com. I appreciate.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by gentlewind(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2019
pls send to gen2wind@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by AIIyIic(f): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Please send to
Adeolade65@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eddy42(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you sir I've seen mine I'm starting right away.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by tranxo(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Received with thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by nova50(m): 5:16am On Oct 07, 2019
please sent the e book go my mail.charlesbodje@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:

See me. I actually uploaded it to my Google drive and shortened the long URL
from TinyURL. I don't know Nairaland accepts Google Drive. Thanks.

Thank you.

You are welcome, Sir.

I am happy you have no problem with it

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Aquilazng(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
pls babai hv bn looking for this for a long time: aquilazonline@gmail.com bless up bro
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by KingKayxCee11(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
CC: IdeasPro

pls sir, i got the pdf file and keenly going through it. Pls i want to know if we will be going into domain flipping squarely. This is because i have followed oga iyke_promotions thread earlier and it seems a closer tutorial will really help out.
am a bit clueless sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.