Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

[NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION (1232 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
I come in peace dears, as I have always done. I love good men after all, I still have my grand dads alive up till now and they are the best! My dad has been an awesome dad all through and I see how he treats my mom - like the best he ever had ( of cause she isn't perfect).

As the only girl in a household of boys my dad did a good job in building up my self worth (getting a proper education and being street smart) and my mom thought me how to be "the lady". My big brothers, two now happily married showed me the way of men (alphas, betas etc) and my last remaining brother still is a compass in that regards.

I strongly believe that those that come to "equity must come with clean hands". It's important for guys to remember if they come into relationships with impure motives, it's only appropriate for the ladies to do same. Nobody ends up being the loser at the end.
If as a guy you believe cheating is the norm for you and you can't do without it, it's okay no problem. Just ensure you go for a girl who doesn't value loyalty too and not to ruin a good girls heart.

I'll just keep it brief and stop here.

My MISEDUCATION continues dears (8 and still counting), cause of some vile menkiss

Cc
Seun
MNDY
Lalasticlala
SmellingAnus
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Heroclitus(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2019
The forces( nature) that govern the universe wouldn't permit this [I.e Neither good nor evil follow people simply because they are good or evil]

So may everybody continue to break everybody's heart ,but this I know for sure,that the trait(Good) both in male and the female will not go into extinction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Heroclitus:
The forces( nature) that govern the universe wouldn't permit this [I.e Neither good nor evil follow people simply because they are good or evil]

So may everybody continue to break everybody's heart ,but this I know for sure,that the trait(Good) both in male and the female will not go into extinction

You personally, are you supporting or opposing the motion dear
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello guys
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by SimDan95(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
so what do u want us to say now?? cos amu confused.

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:
I come in peace dears, as I have always done. I love good men after all, I still have my grand dads alive up till now and they are the best! My dad has been an awesome dad all through and I see how he treats my mom - like the best he ever had ( of cause she isn't perfect).

As the only girl in a household of boys my dad did a good job in building up my self worth (getting a proper education and being street smart) and my mom thought me how to be "the lady". My big brothers, two now happily married showed me the way of men (alphas, betas etc) and my last remaining brother still is a compass in that regards.

I strongly believe that those that come to "equity must come with clean hands". It's important for guys to remember if they come into relationships with impure motives, it's only appropriate for the ladies to do same. Nobody ends up being the loser at the end.
If as a guy you believe cheating is the norm for you and you can't do without it, it's okay no problem. Just ensure you go for a girl who doesn't value loyalty too and not to ruin a good girls heart.

I'll just keep it brief and stop here.

My MISEDUCATION continues dears (8 and still counting), cause of some vile menkiss

Cc
Seun
MNDY
Lalasticlala
SmellingAnus
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29

All this your dad, your mom, your gran father did this and that, you yourself are you a virgin

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

All this your dad, your mom, your gran father did this and that, you yourself are you a virgin

What do you want to do with her virginity?

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

What do you want to do with her virginity?

I dint remember mentioning you ma, seems you are confused

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

She is my sister, so she can speak on my behalf dear
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

I'm not `ma'.
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
SimDan95:
so what do u want us to say now?? cos amu confused.
This is thread is similar to the situation where your neighbour knocks at your door at midnight and says it's urgent. You reluctantly wake up from your sweet sleep and open the door only for him to say "remember that the name of our country is Nigeria and we have 36 states. Good night". grin

Confusion it is.

5 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

I'm not `ma'.

shocked, madam then
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

Lol, sisters? Cos of miseducations?
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

Lol, sisters? Cos of MISEDUCATIONS
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

Lol, sisters? Cos of miseducations?

The same way you call Ubuntu your god because of miseducations.

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

The same way you call Ubuntu your god because of miseducations.

So you have decided to follow suit, guess ubunja was right all along. Always trying to imitate but comes up wif something inferior

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
This is thread is similar to the situation where your neighbour knocks at your door at midnight and says it's urgent. You reluctantly wake up from your sweet sleep and open the door only for him to say "remember that the name of our country is Nigeria and we have 36 states. Good night". grin

Confusion it is.

Here lies the problem ladies, even when you offer an olive branch (even for a day) they still won't appreciate it or see any point in it.

Little wonder I'm not stopping babes kiss
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

So you have decided to follow suit, guess ubunja was right all along. Always trying to imitate but comes up wif something inferior

If that's what it means to you good for you then,that's not my business,the threads is not for males,so take your redpills as prescribed by the Zimbabwean babydaddy.Bye.

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

Lol, sisters? Cos of MISEDUCATIONS

You won't understand OK dear kiss
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

Here lies the problem ladies, even when you offer an olive branch (even for a day) they still won't appreciate it or see any point in it.

Little wonder I'm not stopping babes kiss

Extending olive branch to who?They are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by dottozil: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

If that's what it means to you good for you then,that's not my business,the threads is not for males,so take your redpills as prescribed by the Zimbabwean babydaddy.Bye.

Since when did they separate a male thread from females, again check the heading.bye

2 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by SimDan95(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:

Confusion it is.
lol I like ur imaginary mind perfect description

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nuclear99(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Trash as usual, She no no pass dear dearie!!!

Swallows redpills..

3 Likes

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nuclear99:
Trash as usual, She no no pass dear dearie!!!

Swallows redpills..

That's good.

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Extending olive branch to who?They are not worth it.

I always knew it dear, they only cry here cause they hate anyone exposing them babe

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by ABCthings: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
So what the Bleep are we talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
stop sounding theoritical, sound xperienced @least d ladies should be able to relate, n align what u say with there reality until then switheart no love for you kiss kiss apparently u lack xperience

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by myettiallah: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one is trying to sound like ubunja
Lool

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
One thing people fail to understand is that the female and male were not wired the same way. it's actually really hard to manipulate a man but it's very easy to manipulate the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
and to think bcoz u've been schooled by ur fam means you can write theories about men is baffling

1 Like

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Psalm2423(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Aniex629:
and to think bcoz u've been schooled by ur fam means you can write theories about men is baffling

Lol. I wonder where they get those weird thoughts from.
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. I wonder where they get those weird thoughts from.
a man is never on par with a woman, we both have different roles to play in Life. But then the modern woman instead of focusing on how to become better at her role she wants to rub shoulders with the male

(1) (2) (Reply)

What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! / Police Step In As Regina Daniels Aborts Murder Plot Against Husband / Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.