Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

[NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION (1243 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Psalm2423(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Aniex629:

a man is never on par with a woman, we both have different roles to play in Life. But then the modern woman instead of focusing on how to become better at her role she wants to rub shoulders with the male

Lol. And it has created more problems for them.
Re: [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. And it has created more problems for them.
and that is not going to change anytime soon. it's just the bitter truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? / Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird / Why Do Black Americans Call Half Cast, Light Skinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.