Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. (7609 Views)

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Martinez39 is a man of steel though, and you’re weak for showing emotions. You’ll understand why I said that after sleeping over it. Just delete your male fb and move on. You’ve been gamed grin or possibly manipulated. Now you know that men are always at the top of emotional games. I can help you get over your feelings relatively quick if you want, but you’ll need to recite Psalm 23 first before I’ll start grin grin.
@Emboldened
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Psalm2423(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin I still believe in love but good guys are rare. I can manipulate if i want, thats not an issue and even with guys i know letting them know you love them can be a mistake but this guy was different. I felt i didnt need to take control because he was sweet and i didnt want to hurt him. God! Ive been played at my own game. He used the baby card on me.

Lol. Me and @martinez39 are good guys. We’re rare.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Im moving on. Happy?
why is it interesting?
Never mind. grin
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Martinez39 is a man of steel though, and you’re weak for showing emotions. You’ll understand why I said that after sleeping over it. Just delete your male fb and move on. You’ve been gamed grin or possibly manipulated. Now you know that men are always at the top of emotional games. I can help you get over your feelings relatively quick if you want, but you’ll need to recite Psalm 23 first before I’ll start grin grin.
please. He won this time. But im still first. In terms of manipulation, i take a crown. Robert green is an idol. 48 laws of power, art of seduction, i can read them in my sleep. But i dont do so with romance, afterall its suppose to be about love not using someones mind and thats my fault. Ive learnt though.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. Me and @martinez39 are good guys. We’re rare.
grin you made me laugh.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin I still believe in love but good guys are rare. I can manipulate if i want, thats not an issue and even with guys i know letting them know you love them can be a mistake but this guy was different. I felt i didnt need to take control because he was sweet and i didnt want to hurt him. God! Ive been played at my own game. He used the baby card on me.
Eyah. Don't worry, martinez39 and psalm2423 are good guys, we treat ladies right. You know I am a good man, don't you? grin
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Never mind. grin
i will watch my back wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Psalm2423(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
please. He won this time. But im still first. In terms of manipulation, i take a crown. Robert green is an idol. 48 laws of power, art of seduction, i can read them in my sleep. But i dont do so with romance, afterall its suppose to be about love not using someones mind and thats my fault. Ive learnt though.

Lol. Then game on. Don’t get beaten again till I meet you grin. If you lose to anyone else, then you’re not good enough.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
(massaging blackivy's ego) Of course, you are the queen of manipulation. There is no man you can't bring to his knees. You call the shots in yours relationship and keep your men on the chase. You also have their remote control and make them do your bidding. Hail queen of manipulation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Eyah. Don't worry, martinez39 and psalm2423 are good guys, we treat ladies right. You know I am a good man, don't you? grin
this section mods are useless you must take their place. I dread the day that would happen. grin redpill law would be implemented. A must or be ban. I would rebel tho. Lead the resistance, a band of young misfits like ivy wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
(massaging blackivy's ego) Of course, you are the queen of manipulation. There is no man you can't bring to his knees. You call the shots in yours relationship and keep your men on the chase. You also have their remote control and make them do your bidding. Hail queen of manipulation.
grin not with love tho. I cant break a heart i love embarassed
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
this section mods are useless you must take their place. I dread the day that would happen. grin redpill law would be implemented. A must or be ban. I would rebel tho. Lead the resistance, a band of young misfits like ivy wink
I hope Seun makes me a mod. Redpill messages, especially that of ubunja will grace the front page. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by superlanny(m): 12:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Okay?
My dear, first of, it will be folly to be negative, when giving advice to someone going through heartbreak, I have been where you are,and its always hard to move on, forget or forgive, esp if you really like the person, a lesson I have learnt in life is that, no matter what happens to any of us, "life will move on", so it crucial to know how to be emotionally mature, even twins born the same day betray themselves not to say strangers, control your emotions and know when to be vulnerable or not.
Finally,going tru the comments, I noticed you are 16years old, you can't even buy alcohol legally, or vote, maybe you should focus more on your studies, than boys, or if you must be in a rel, make it free of sex and immature drama, that will distract you from focusing on having a better life for yourself, even the mature and wise have fallen prey to the ugliness of toxic relationships, please if you can leave boys for now and when the time is right, you be able to make better decisions. Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. Then game on. Don’t get beaten again till I meet you grin. If you lose to anyone else, then you’re not good enough.
you and martinez39 did well tonight. I've realized my fault. Men need to be manipulated in romance too. Noone should call me a bitch tho.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
I hope Seun makes me a mod. Redpill messages, especially that of ubunja will grace the front page. grin
you would kill the existing mods and get rid of seun. The reign. Ubunja would be worshipped and we would donate daily to spread the cause. It would be like the nazi.
i reject it.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Psalm2423(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2019
superlanny:
My dear, first of, it will be folly to be negative, when giving advice to someone going through heartbreak, I have been where you are,and its always hard to move on, forget or forgive, esp if you really like the person, a lesson I have learnt in life is that, no matter what happens to any of us, "life will move on", so it crucial to know how to be emotionally mature, even twins born the same day betray themselves not to say strangers, control your emotions and know when to be vulnerable or not.
Finally,going tru the comments, I noticed you are 16years old, you can't even buy alcohol legally, or vote, maybe you should focus more on your studies, than boys, or if you must be in a rel, make it free of sex and immature drama, that will distract you from focusing on having a better life for yourself, even the mature and wise have fallen prey to the ugliness of toxic relationships, please if you can leave boys for now and when the time is right, you be able to make better decisions. Wish you best of luck.

She can buy alcohol in the south, nobody go ask who send am. grin grin
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2019
Words of wisdom supperlanny. Thank you dear. Education is my top goal. Dont mind me. wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by sarkice(m): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Wetin I dey see enn ur ex guy village people nr wan remove hand for e matter...
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

She can buy alcohol in the south, nobody go ask who send am. grin grin
You from delta?
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2019
sarkice:
Wetin I dey see enn ur ex guy village people nr wan remove hand for e matter...
grin Really?
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Psalm2423(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
You from delta?

Yup.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Yup.
Im from ghana but i grew up there. wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by superlanny(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Words of wisdom supperlanny. Thank you dear. Education is my top goal. Dont mind me. wink
you are welcome dear wink wink And its superlanny... wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by sarkice(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Really?
maybe or he can b easily influence by what people say
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by AshawoHusband50(m): 2:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Can we talk away from this site? I await your reply
Blackivy29:
Im from ghana but i grew up there. wink
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by DMerciful(m): 2:35am On Oct 06, 2019
Just look at the reason you guys broke up? Over nothing but childishness perhaps you guys shouldn't have been in a relationship then undecided
Blackivy29:
He's babyish and thats why i loved him. I could be myself with him. So when i asked him to break up, heartbroken hoping he would say no, he wanted to please my by granting my wish! He agreed.
He still loves me. Im a wicked girl who broke his heart. I misunderstood him, bla bla bla. Im shocked, so now he's the victim? Wow. Guys are the most complex creatures to walk the earth.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=Blackivy29 post=82876323] No. I read, he doesnt.[/quote

Then give him a break, and watch him like a hawk. Two things happening to him; either you're too possessive of him to his distaste (and perhaps he hasn't experienced that b4), or a leech has creeped into his mind, i.e, someone he may've crushed on so hard b4 he got u & have just given him a green light. It happens!
And one other thing is, if a lady prove a "too hard to get" on a guy or manipulate his hope of getting her, if eventually he gets her, he can do sh!t like this. So, be sober but watch out for him. Don't bug him with calls.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Korllami007: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy27:

i didnt ask him to break up. I asked him if that was what he wanted. He said he had a new gf shouldnt i have asked?

Was he your ex because Ayam not understanding.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
TrAsH
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
.. Hahahahaha. I don die for laff here. You wan kee person abi?.Thats the problem with most of them. They feel they know the game but they usually comes out heart broken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
you and martinez39 did well tonight. I've realized my fault. Men need to be manipulated in romance too. Noone should call me a bitch tho.
.. You can only manipulate the "real men" because those ones have been conquered already.Meanwhile be care full, you are too young to play this game.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
..I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion / Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.