Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. (7610 Views)

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / Heartbroken Lady In Tears Calls Out Her Exboyfriend Femi For Dumping Her! (video / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by frozen70g(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
He's babyish and thats why i loved him. I could be myself with him. So when i asked him to break up, heartbroken hoping he would say no, he wanted to please my by granting my wish! He agreed.
He still loves me. Im a wicked girl who broke his heart. I misunderstood him, bla bla bla. Im shocked, so now he's the victim? Wow. Guys are the most complex creatures to walk the earth.

Both of you are not matured enough to handle relationship, you are even more babyish than you think he is
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

TrAsH
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You can only manipulate the "real men" because those ones have been conquered already.Meanwhile be care full, you are too young to play this game.
JONNYSPUTE:
..I hear you.
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. I don die for laff here. You wan kee person abi?.Thats the problem with most of them. They feel they know the game but they usually comes out heart broken.
im didnt type that i want to manipulate anyone. I can but not with someone i love. But i wont be too emotional tho.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by MiVida(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
I guess i still do. I dont like manipulating thats why. He could have explained to me before things ended.
I didn't see this on time ivy... But thing is, all he's doing by ignoring your questions and avoiding giving you answers to what you really wish to know is done in a bid to keep you around. And he knows that as longs as he keeps beating around the bush, you'll stick around.

Once he gives you the answers to what you seek, he deduced you could summon the courage to move on... I "think" he still loves you.

But I believe you're stronger than this..
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2019
frozen70g:

Both of you are not matured enough to handle relationship, you are even more babyish than you think he is
i guess so. Its my education now tho. Thanks.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Korllami007:

Was he your ex because Ayam not understanding.
we broke up. I was unhappy even tho i tried to move on i still needed to know why he did what he did. I knew the cheating part was a lie. But why did he lie? I asked him for over an hour, crying and begging. I even reminded him of the promises he made not to hurt me. But he kept denying, complaining and all that. Yesterday he claimed i didnt fight hard enough for him. That i hurridly ended things. He wants us to be together but he feels i would refuse.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Psalm2423(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy27:
we broke up. I was unhappy even tho i tried to move on i still needed to know why he did what he did. I knew the cheating part was a lie. But why did he lie? I asked him for over an hour, crying and begging. I even reminded him of the promises he made not to hurt me. But he kept denying, complaining and all that. Yesterday he claimed i didnt fight hard enough for him. That i hurridly ended things. He wants us to be together but he feels i would refuse.

You still on this issue? Oya, go and get ready for church.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2019
MiVida:
I didn't see this on time ivy... But thing is, all he's doing by ignoring your questions and avoiding giving you answers to what you really wish to know is done in a bid to keep you around. And he knows that as longs as he keeps beating around the bush, you'll stick around.

Once he gives you the answers to what you seek, he deduced you could summon the courage to move on... I "think" he still loves you.

But I believe you're stronger than this..
he said he does. He didnt know he was chatting with me so he was honest. Thanks... Finally i can move on. Tho i didnt get a reason other than it being my fault entirely.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by frozen70g(f): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy27:
i guess so. Its my education now tho. Thanks.

Lol
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

You still on this issue? Oya, go and get ready for church.
Cant. Morning.
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by MiVida(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy27:
he said he does. He didnt know he was chatting with me so he was honest. Thanks... Finally i can move on. Tho i didnt get a reason other than it being my fault entirely.
never expect a man to tell another guy or even another woman that his former relationship was in anyway his fault... That's just men. But when he comes apologising to you personally, he'll admit he was wrong.

You still love and want him back?
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2019
MiVida:
never expect a man to tell another guy or even another woman that his former relationship was in anyway his fault... That's just men. But when he comes apologising to you personally, he'll admit he was wrong.

You still love and want him back?
i wish we never broke up. I have feelings for him but we cant get back together and the best choice would be to move on..
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by MiVida(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy27:
i wish we never broke up. I have feelings for him but we cant get back together and the best choice would be to move on..
this moving on of a thing would be hard tho cos you'll always remember he told you he still loves you while you were using another account... A male account at that. But have you thought if maybe he has an idea it could be you behind the male Facebook account and is just playing along? We men are unpredictable sis... Find out what you really want and understand that there are wonderful guys out there who are looking for good girls they could call theirs.

Quit getting lean over a guy who's probably moved on with life...
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2019
when I was 16 .. I was busy with books and video games.
yet this one already have an ex..

why did you ask for a break up when you didn't want it either..

like the guy said.. All he did was to please you

sefini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Bravethetruth: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
@Bravethetruth hi! Checked your profile. You are new here on nl?

I've been on nairaland long before now, only that I just opened an account for the first time. Because of you of cos. BTW how does this private message work tho... Looks like much work
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Martinez39(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. I don die for laff here. You wan kee person abi?.Thats the problem with most of them. They feel they know the game but they usually comes out heart broken.
Don't mind them. Instead of then to look forward to having a stable and good relationship, they turn their relationships to a game — game of power dynamics, manipulation, and drama. In this game, they want to come out on top and pride themselves in coming out on top.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

Guys are the most complex creatures to walk the earth.
You think so?
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by dottozil: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Apination:

Shut up bitch undecided

Kai, illiteracy is truly a disease, @blackivy or is he the loser you talked about?
Re: Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. by 2rez: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Chai.After all the whole female miseducation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / Why Do Ladies Go Dry During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.