Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42858 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
aadoiza:

Oga, you for take 2 minutes to follow up on wetin we dey discuss before making this irrelevant comment.

Put up or shut up? grin

Present evidence that disputes the 100 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Put up or shut up? grin

Present evidence that disputes the 100 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball.

Never jump into a discussion if you don't know what it's about, or else it will make you look stupid.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
aadoiza:

Never jump into a discussion if you don't know what it's about, or else it will make you look stupid.

The discussion is the topic of the thread and it says it in the title. grin

Play by the rules of honesty.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Greetings

This is a video of an News station interviewing a scientist in 1965 before the fake moon landing. He claims the moon is made of plasma and he verifies ancient cosmology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCNGcbwxWg
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
budaatum:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=78833.0

grin

There are astronomers and geologists and navigators that are Flat Earthers. There is ditcohomy in the field of science that divides them into those who go along with the lie and those who expose it. Yet some rather be quiet for sake of career.

The one thing clear the 100 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball destroys the globe.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=EMILO2STAY post=84284281][/quote]

The Flat Earth Society are Jewish Freemasons designing a trick to keep the lead on Flat Earth movement. They do subtle things to discredit the ancient truth. The dome over the Earth is ancient Niger Congo occult symbolism before the cave beast.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kkins25(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Greetings

This is a video of an News station interviewing a scientist in 1965 before the fake moon landing. He claims the moon is made of plasma and he verifies ancient cosmology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCNGcbwxWg
how the fuuuuxk did heeknow the fucxkimg moon was plasma? How can mattee in plasma form even maintain ita shape for auch a lengthy peeiod of time.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kkins25(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

The Flat Earth Society are Jewish Freemasons designing a trick to keep the lead on Flat Earth movement. They do subtle things to discredit the ancient truth. The dome over the Earth is ancient Niger Congo occult symbolism before the cave beast.

Wake up out your slumber
so how what is keeping the moon up there and if the dome is rotating, how
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
kkins25:
how the fuuuuxk did heeknow the fucxkimg moon was plasma? How can mattee in plasma form even maintain ita shape for auch a lengthy peeiod of time.

Evocation.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kkins25(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Evocation.
Care to elaborate??
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
kkins25:
Care to elaborate??

Sure. The greatest thing the Vatican who created the globe spinning ball wanted to hide is evocation. Evocation is how to contact angels, demons, Orishas, cosmic intelligences and advanced races higher than man. This is the most kept secret knowledge on Earth because it is the most dangerous. Once you know there is a dome over the Earth and we live in a closed ecological system then you know there are more advanced races and they are here on Earth. How to contact them and ask questions that is the big secret. How to summon them for favors that would defy imagination that is the big secret.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you seem not to even understand what you believe. According to mainstream science the curvature of the earth can be seen when ships sail off the sea, first the back end of the boat will disappear then followed by the mast and then the entire boat will disappear. You don't need to fly up to see the curvature. Again it has Been demonstrated that no curvature of the earth was seen even at the altitude of over 40thosand feet and above.

As per the helium ball experiment have you tried it?
Have you been on a plane before? Have you seen the curvature of the earth even when it gets to 30thousand feet?.

Oga nah you need to stop being the mumu to the lies this Freemasons feed us with.

If the curvature of the earth is 8inch per square mile then tell me why you need to even go up to conduct an experiment of the curvature of the earth. Have you seen the picture of the earth before? Then tell why the people in australia aren't standing upside down, or why we here in nigeria aren't standing side ways like a gecko on the wall?.

Am waiting for your answers so we can know who is the mumu.
Haha haha!
So this is the "proof" you redirected me to?!
Haha haha!
Don't you know about relatitivity? Do you seriously think we aren't standing sideways? Chain! Dis one weak me!!!
Do you not know about gravity? Or the atmosphere? Do you think Australians can tell they are standing upside down? You want them to fall? Fall where? Does space have up or down? What if we Nigerians are the ones that are upside down and Asians are on top with Australia on the side? Can you prove me wrong? My friend, go get your money back from those dumbass Americans that made that YouTube video you watched and believed. You don't even fully understand how space works and yet here you are, telling us that literally CENTURIES of research is wrong, because you watched something online.
Australians upside down! Haha haha!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you seem not to even understand what you believe. According to mainstream science the curvature of the earth can be seen when ships sail off the sea, first the back end of the boat will disappear then followed by the mast and then the entire boat will disappear. You don't need to fly up to see the curvature. Again it has Been demonstrated that no curvature of the earth was seen even at the altitude of over 40thosand feet and above.

As per the helium ball experiment have you tried it?
Have you been on a plane before? Have you seen the curvature of the earth even when it gets to 30thousand feet?.

Oga nah you need to stop being the mumu to the lies this Freemasons feed us with.

If the curvature of the earth is 8inch per square mile then tell me why you need to even go up to conduct an experiment of the curvature of the earth. Have you seen the picture of the earth before? Then tell why the people in australia aren't standing upside down, or why we here in nigeria aren't standing side ways like a gecko on the wall?.

Am waiting for your answers so we can know who is the mumu.
Haha haha!
Haha haha!
Don't you know about relatitivity? Do you seriously think we aren't standing sideways? Chai! Dis one weak me!!!
Do you not know about gravity? Or the atmosphere? Do you think Australians can tell they are standing upside down? You want them to fall? Fall where? Does space have up or down? What if we Nigerians are the ones that are upside down and Asians are on top with Australia on the side? Can you prove me wrong? My friend, go get your money back from those dumbass Americans that made that YouTube video you watched and believed. You don't even fully understand how space works and yet here you are, telling us that literally CENTURIES of research is wrong, because you watched something online.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbeg:
Haha haha!
Haha haha!
Don't you know about relatitivity? Do you seriously think we aren't standing sideways? Chai! Dis one weak me!!!
you are the real joke, relativity and gravity is nothing but theories. You should be ashamed for using theories as fact. What experiment evidence or fact do you have to prove gravity and relativity.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you are the real joke, relativity and gravity is nothing but theories. You should be ashamed for using theories as fact. What experiment evidence or fact do you have to prove gravity and relativity.
Sighhh....
So flat earth isn't a theory then?
Take this story...
Man: hey check out this machine I got! Its called a car!
Boy: Wow! What does it do?
Man: well it uses up fuel to produce power, and then passes out the burnt gases as exhaust
Boy: What?! Sir, that "machine" is in fact a living thing!
Man: how?
Boy: how can something need food to produce power and also have waste products and still be called a machine?
Man; wait let me explain....
Boy: I don't need your explanation! Cars are in fact living things! The government has been lying to us! Karl Benz was a Freemason! Etc
Guess who you are in that story?
You apparently know zip about how space works yet you question it repeatedly. Sometime back you we're seriously asking how a nail and a feather don't take the same time to fall to the ground. Something I learnt in jss2...
Brother, there is nothing on this globe we call earth, nothing at all that proves it is flat. (That isnt debunkable) But let me start counting the proofs it is round...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
johnydon22:
Spectacular opening statement.

Wait, what

What does this even mean?

Ookay

It is almost like you guys think USA is the only country with a functional space agency. Nasa this, Nasa that.

Oh, it is a matter of priority, there are humans in orbit even now.

Another manned mission by 2024.

Untrue. By now there shouldn't be any vacation spots on the moon or space.

Space voyages are still the most dangerous known to man.

Astronauts on the ISS live no more comfortable than an animal on the wild.

That's not the stuff vacations are made of.

And, Government agencies have no business with building resorts.

That's a private sector business.

Elon Musk is in fact considering it.

Judging from the money, resources and hundreds of space launches it will take to have a small habitat on the moon, I say it is still a long time away.

I agree that any institution with mass trust can be a great tool for mass control and science can't be an exception since it can be controlled by people and people often have agendas.

True.

1. It is unnecessary for most humans to
2. It will be insanely expensive if it is commercialized. Most humans can't even rent an apartment in New York or Beverly Hills.
They think USA is the only country that sends things to space. This is because 90% of conspiracy theories are made by Americans, and you should know how stupid some Americans can be.... And yet some people from other countries will eat it up.
They don't even try to blend them in to their own country, they just accept NASA rules the world. Wetin concern NASA concern Nigeria? Or Brazil? Does NASA have control anywhere other than USA?

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
oga basic geography supports the flat earth model. The is the reason the national geographic society use the flat earth map

The sun and the moon. Are in opposite direction and they revolve around the earth. When the sun leaves it goes with it light to another location that is why one side is always lite by the sun and the other by the moon. There os no evidence whatsoever that we are rotating if the earth is rotating at over 1000m/h. It will fling of everything on it. This is common sense.

It is funny how you believe the oceans will burst open on flat and scatter on a flat earth but do not believe water will fall off a ball earth.
Have you seen the curvature of the earth from a mountain? I thought we are too small to see that. Why contradict your self.

you don't feel anything because of the atmosphere. This is common knowledge. Picture yourself in a water tank on the back of a truck moving at 200mph. Would you know you we're moving?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbeg:
you don't feel anything because of the atmosphere. This is common knowledge. Picture yourself in a water tank on the back of a truck moving at 200mph. Would you know you we're moving?
I said give me one experiment that proves gravity and relativity and your giving me rubbish. Have you been in water tank on a moving truck before?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbeg:
Sighhh....
So flat earth isn't a theory then?
Take this story...
Man: hey check out this machine I got! Its called a car!
Boy: Wow! What does it do?
Man: well it uses up fuel to produce power, and then passes out the burnt gases as exhaust
Boy: What?! Sir, that "machine" is in fact a living thing!
Man: how?
Boy: how can something need food to produce power and also have waste products and still be called a machine?
Man; wait let me explain....
Boy: I don't need your explanation! Cars are in fact living things! The government has been lying to us! Karl Benz was a Freemason! Etc
Guess who you are in that story?
You apparently know zip about how space works yet you question it repeatedly. Sometime back you we're seriously asking how a nail and a feather don't take the same time to fall to the ground. Something I learnt in jss2...
Brother, there is nothing on this globe we call earth, nothing at all that proves it is flat. (That isnt debunkable) But let me start counting the proofs it is round...
the flat earth is not a theory it is your reality. If you were not told that the world is round would you have any reason to think it is round.
Why do aircraft pilots assume a flat horizon during their training and when they fly accross the world. If the earth is round?.

I have been playing with you as a jjc. But now I want you to shut up

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the flat earth is not a theory it is your reality. If you were not told that the world is round would you have any reason to think it is round.
Why do aircraft pilots assume a flat horizon during their training and when they fly accross the world. If the earth is round?.

You are correct the globe is indoctrination.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I said give me one experiment that proves gravity and relativity and your giving me rubbish. Have you been in water tank on a moving truck before?
I used that example to explain why we don't fly off earths surface. Judging from your response you fully understood it.
Your welcome! smiley
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbeg:
I used that example to explain why we don't fly off earths surface. Judging from your response you fully understood it.
Your welcome! smiley
is that the experiment that proves a ball earth?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Where's my picture of mt everest taken from calabar? Is there one?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
How about this:
Warship guns are designed to fire over the horizon. That's what the crew is taught. If the earth was flat, then they'd just use binoculars and locate targets from any range. So you're telling me nations from all around the world DELIBERATELY reduce their ships fighting ability just to prevent some people from knowing earths true shape? And risk the possible destruction of their ships worth hundreds of millions of dollars? And the 2000 men that man these ships? The fate of entire nations sometimes rested on large naval battles in ww2. Do did UK purposely reduce their ships ability to fight? How about the Germans? Didn't the Reich matter more than earth's shape?

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

pilots assume earth is flat for the same reason physicists assume earth is a perfect sphere when making calculations.
And yes, planes flying from Russia to Australia will infact, land "upside down".
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by abbeg(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
If earth was flat then you could fire a laser from new jersey and someone in Westminster abbey will see it.
If earth was flat then the same wind blowing in Antarctica would be felt all over the world.
If earth was flat then you shouldn't notice different constellations in the southern sky when traveling from Greece to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbeg:
If earth was flat then you could fire a laser from new jersey and someone in Westminster abbey will see it.
If earth was flat then the same wind blowing in Antarctica would be felt all over the world.
If earth was flat then you shouldn't notice different constellations in the southern sky when traveling from Greece to Egypt.

A. A laser light travels a straight line and is bound to run into obstacles from New Jersey to Westminster. The Earths surface is bumpy with hills, valleys, mountains and mountains under the oceans causing some levels of ocean to be higher and deeper than others.

B. The wind changes direction often due to wind currents caused by a number of things. Oya Queen of winds is unpredictable.

C. The Earth has 88 constellations surrounding it 360 degrees there is no way your eye ball is going to see constellations beyond its range.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
There are 88 constellations of stars surrounding the flat Earth 360 degrees. These are the same constellations recorded in primordial pre flood history which disputes that our Solar system is hurling through a galaxy of 100 billion stars. grin Another indoctrination forced upon your mind.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Godhatesodomy: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Egypt is in Africa in case anyone hasn't noticed. Yet Egyptian science teaches that Nut the sky goddess has a body made of stars. She is pictured stretched like a bow rather a dome over her lover Geb the Earth. According to our ancestors science Nut and Geb once were embraced in love making, their union produced Shu God of air which pushed the lovers apart.

The primordial Africans were genetically different from us today they had elongated skulls with 25 percent bigger brains. They were 15 feet tall and taller and they lived all over the Earth. We are what remains of a thousands of years fall from Gods.

Cwezi Cult of Africa: Humans, Extra-terrestrials or Demi-gods ?

SWALIAFRICA

An interesting group of people found in east Africa subregion of Rwanda and Uganda are the Ancient Cwezi. They are sometimes called the Bachwezi people. They are believed to have ruled the empire of the Sun or KITARA from 10,000BC to 1500 AD. Kitara later turned into Bunyoro-Kitara in 500C.E after disintegration into numerous smaller kingdoms led by brothers and kins.

These inhabitants were believed to be extra-terrestrial bodies or demigods because they possessed supernatural powers. Their physical appearance were also said to be distinct from the average human; they were much taller with a distinct head shape. They are worshipped and called upon by the Ugandans to intervene during crises. Among the Rwandans and Burundi people, they are referred to as Ibimanuka meaning “those who landed as gods”. Cwezi are still worshiped by tribes in Ankole,Toro,Buganda,East Congo,Tanzania,Burundi and Rwanda.

HUMANS OR GODS

Although the origin of these superhuman remains largely controversial, oral tradition from the Tutsi is largely relied on. A school of thought is of the opinion that these mysterious people may have been  fathers of the great Kings and Queens of Kush, Nubia and Khamiti or of the same blood or part of the group known as Sudanic and Kamitic gods but not just ancients of Uganda.

Modern scholars however rely on the availability of ancient relics to ascertain the presence of these extra-terrestrial bodies. Hence, Modern theorists cast the Cwezi to have arrived in the western part of Uganda around 500 C.E from the north of the Nile planting seeds of leadership while introducing more organized kingdoms in the east African region. This conception is believed to be erroneous by Gakondo, an African writer. He opined that much of modern write ups about the history of Cwezi were fabricated during the colonial age.

In his yet to be published book, he stated that The cwezi ruled Kitara empire which  stretched from modern day Eastern Congo, western/eastern parts of Uganda, Kano plains of Kenya  to Karagwe, Rwanda and Burundi but not  secluded around lake George and Albert as previously assumed. Their bloodlines went on to form modern day kingdoms of Toro, Buganda, Ankole, Rwanda and Burundi and perhaps lost kingdoms of the Kongo and Zanj.

Oral legend further states that Bacwezi were half gods and half humans while some writers describe them as beings with one foot on earth and another foot astral thus the belief to have held and combined an alien quality with that of Earth.

WITCHCRAFT OR AFRICAN SCIENCE?

Oral tradition describes the Cwezi to have been very tall, dark to dark-brown and sometimes brown with supernatural abilities and practiced teleportation and telekinesis.

While modern scientists are still dumbfounded on how the Giza pyramids were constructed, it is believed that it was largely through telekinesis that 30 ton blocks of rocks were lifted miles from South Sudan to Cairo in the construction of Pyramids. The initial weight of granite before transportation to Giza was more than 30 ton in weight before final block was precisely cutout using a lost magic/laser technology into desired shape and size that only people of the time knew so well. The rocks were not chiseled out and conveyed up with primitive tools as modern scientists purport. Gakondo went further to say that such presumption came from an idea forced on by belief in accepted hypothesis by secular paleontologists that, nothing ancient should be intelligent than that  which we have today, in their quest to validate paleolithic age as that of a primitive Human.

Cwezi were reported to have possessed super natural powers and a laser technology that simplified mega works of Masonry. They were also described to be clairvoyant and could telepathically read thoughts and foresee events. Oral legend say that Cwezi could disappear and reappear in an instant and as such they simply disappeared when about to die or when an imminence of danger felt inevitable or when in urgent need to travel afar. This also suggest that they may have been influencing other parts of Africa or the world at the same time. Maybe in Mali or southern Africa considering similar account of such beings on oral tales of the Bambara people, the Ife of West Africa and the San people of Kalahari.

The aspect of air travel using mysterious powers was reported of Cwezi. This phenomenon or ability to levitate and defy gravity and conduct air travel on a Mat to far away distances was still practiced by people of Gisaka (Kibungo) in Rwanda and Karagwe until the late 1980s when evangelical Christianity took root into east Africa and discouraged heirs and guardians of that secret knowledge from practicing the mysticism which got labeled as Witchcraft. Later, most custodians of that knowledge faced extermination in the 1994 Rwandan genocide. Unconventional Air travel among Africans was well known within certain tribes long before western discovery of aerodynamics. This ability to travel without modern technology may have been additional aid in ancient migrations of groups to far corners of the planet and even to outer planets.

Africans air traveled using mysterious science prior to western discovery of principles of Aerodynamics. Such practices are well known among the Banyagisaka of Rwanda and Karagwe and was characteristic of the Cwezi people.

CWEZI HERITAGE

Cwezi were great cattle keepers and are still credited for introducing the long horned Ankole Cows around the Nile source region. They are said to have been great sportsmen and enjoyed archery, high jump, spear throwing (Javelin), sprinting and wrestling. They also introduced and played the Board game (Omweeso,ekisoro,igisoro) common in Africa.

Although the CWEZI people were mostly vegetarians, they had high tolerance for lactose. During ritual sacrifices, only a virgin cow was considered. They were involved in hybrid farming which included plants and animals. For some, the CWEZI people were either herbalists or spiritualist. They were great warriors but they adjudicated for peace, hence, when there is war or when danger is imminent, they simply disappeared to a peaceful territory only to reappear unseen later. It is said among the Ankole culture that voices of CWEZI people who disappeared can still be heard as they go about their normal activities unseen.
The activities of the CWEZI clan has prompted the emergence of a longtime religious cult known as ABALANGA, ABARUNGI or ABALANGI gods”.

PARANORMAL BLOODLINES

It is believed that only special royal bloodlines possessed paranormal powers like the Cwezi. King Rwabugiri IV the great, an ancient Rwandan king was believed to have possessed paranormal powers along with one of his wives. Muhumuza. Rwabugiri was the first king to meet with the Europeans, he resisted slave trade and saved the remains of the Rwandan borders during the scramble and partition for Africa.

Also these bloodlines begun breaking the customary laws practicing forbidden customs such as eating prohibited meats, foods, certain fish, reptiles, marrying into hostile or forbidden bloodlines, murdering, breaking oath, abominations, inciting and obtaining curses, abandoning own customs, sodomy, laying down with animals etc. Ability to possess these mystical powers survived among some African peoples until 19th century when heavy interbreeding between clans, tribes and races took place therefore weakening special bloodlines.

The elongated skulls of Primordial Africans seems to be larger in size than the modern modification hairstyles seen in the Congo and East Africa. This could mean that the genetic abilities of these gods were disappearing due to changes in the bloodline as suggested by the article. The below video author mentions these elongated heads were seen in Africa and Asia, yet they were also discovered in Peru South America which is ancient Lemuria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOjEACJaBk

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.