Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42644 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
Why did you ask me?

because it's a public forum

Did the person you quoted asked you the same question or just reply you?

It's lack of home training that made you think you're being followed on public forum because of your ego.

Are you following me?

No! It pops up as my recent following topic which shows that I've been on this thread years before you showed up.

Oga face front

And you bow down in shame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

It's lack of home training that made you think you're being followed on public forum because of your ego.

No! It pops up as my recent following topic which shows that I've been on this thread years before you showed up.

It's not uncommon for someone ur age to act childish these days
Majority of your comments are against me or Max
Find a life daddy
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
It's not uncommon for someone ur age to act childish these days

But it's common for someone of your age to act like infant.

Majority of your comments are against me or Max
Find a life daddy

because that is the lens you and your deluded brother put on which has blocked your senses of reasoning to see when a simple question was asked that is inline with topic of discussion.

You see everything with victim mentality, which means your reasoning capability is too low for a public forum.

Very shameful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

But it's common for someone of your age to act like infant.

because that is the lens you and your deluded brother put on which has blocked your senses of reasoning to see when a simple question was asked that is inline with topic of discussion.

You see everything with victim mentality, which means your reasoning capability is too low for a public forum.

Very shameful

OP dropped something
I dropped a comment without even mentioning him. It was a question I kind of wanted him to consider

U came to mention me as if you can drop your comments or I'm the only one who made reference to Aerial photograph taken from space

Very big shame on you sir
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
OP dropped something
I dropped a comment without even mentioning him. It was a question I kind of wanted him to consider

You know this yet you're angry that your post was mentioned.

Does that make sense?

If you have already directed your question to someone then people will know

Meanwhile, common is common for some people but not like you.

Reason why the OP replied you because he applied his common sense on a public forum.

U came to mention me as if you can drop your comments or I'm the only one who made reference to Aerial photograph taken from space

Very big shame on you sir

Construct your statement like some who passed through school first.

I don't know the law on Nairaland that says you can't mention anyone.

Leave emotion out of this you're not in your house.

I simply asked you if you have personally researched what you're propagating yourself as you're asking the OP to do?

What is so hard there if not because your brain has been programmed to always act as a victim?

Shameless boy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

You know this yet you're angry that your post was mentioned.

Does that make sense?

If you have already directed your question to someone then people will know

Meanwhile, common is common for some people but not like you.

Reason why the OP replied you because he applied his common sense on a public forum.

Construct your statement like some who passed through school first.

I don't know the law on Nairaland that says you can't mention anyone.

Leave emotion out of this you're not in your house.

I simply asked you if you have personally researched what you're propagating yourself as you're asking the OP to do?

What is so hard there if not because your brain has been programmed to always act as a victim?

Shameless boy

The first image shows my first comment in the thread and OP response
The next image shows ur comments
Were you simply trying to contribute to the thread or showing your folly

Old man without wis***

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

The first image shows my first comment in the thread and OP response

Which means?

The next image shows ur comments
Were you simply trying to contribute to the thread or showing your folly

Now you agreed that I CONTRIBUTE to the thread.

Which means, my comment is inline with the thread but you're just to blind too to see and already filled with victim mentality to reject.

You keep showing your delusion, when I made my comment, you have right to look away without replying but you first of all switched off your brain and started attacking a strawman and begin to deviate from the real issue because you already created enemy within your being instead of open your God given brain.

Old man without wis***

A Child that lacks home training and simple comprehension

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Which means?

Now you agreed that I CONTRIBUTE to the thread.

Which means, my comment is inline with the thread but you're just to blind too to see and already filled with victim mentality to reject.

You keep showing your delusion, when I made my comment, you have right to look away without replying but you first of all switched off your brain and started attacking a strawman and begin to deviate from the real issue because you already created enemy within your being instead of open your God given brain.

A Child that lacks home training and simple comprehension

😂
When an older person acts childishly...
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 8:51pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Smile....you know what you're talking about yet you don't know how scientists described the shape of the earth.

But earth is not round rather it's SPHERICAL take your L in peace cheesy grin cheesy

The madness and insanities peddling brains decide not to mention round again grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 8:55pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

It's so shameful how you people reason and claim the victim when the table was turned.

Your deluded brother lied to you and you can't even confirm it but quickly draw your conclusion on that.

I asked him this question earlier 'The thread at which page you joined, do you read from page 1 to know those who actually contributed?'

I know he didn't understand it and that's why he can lie boldly as being taught in your hall without remorseful.

I knew everything that goes down with this thread since 2019, I knew when the OP opened this thread which I was just following and reading comments not until someone claimed he saw earth curvature while sitting inside plane.

My comments, can be seen from page 34 and my discussion after that with Buda and Reed.

I know you and your deluded brother like watchtower has limited knowledge in science other than copy and paste people's work but don't take me for that.

This is another proof that you people lie with confident and it's only someone whose father is the Devil can be so proud in lying.

What a shame and an embarrassment for those madness and insanities peddling brains. One even called himself an elder grin grin grin grin

Who will see EMILO2STAY in this section and not reckon grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 8:56pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Congratulations on your new discovery of flat earth jàre don't mind Aemmyjah that JW guy! cheesy

Admittance of your lies and manipulations using your madness and insanities peddling brains.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 8:59pm On Apr 02
EMILO2STAY:
you have proven that you are a big fool. you believe the earth is a ball with 70% water on the surface. yet do not believe that a ball can gold water.

mumu with minus 10 iq wants to come argue. idiot

Him mama still dey carry am go primary school when you join nairaland. His madness and insanities peddling brains cannot decipher that.

Na the small biology dem pack put for im brains laced with Jehovah's Witnesses theology e want use brag on this thread. grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:01pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

God of Isaac is my God only if you know the meaning.

I only exposed you and your brother ignorance and lie.

Like I do tell you, it's easy to do small research on Nairaland rather than telling lie and be boastful about it.

Research even on that his own question that had been created repeatedly on nairaland for that matter.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:04pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Why is simple things always difficult for you people to understand?

Where did you see me supporting flat earth?

O ma se ooo

Dem go reset im madness and insanities peddling brains small for here. grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:06pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Flat earth is now Purely scientific.

Which I did since 2020

In case you don't know, this thread was created since 2019.

If you're knowledgeable enough you'd have known that many people have contributed their own part.

To correct you're ignorance is what is paining you like this. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Did my family complain to you?

Why must you bring family into the issue if you're actually brought up in a right way?

Just like the name Christendom is living rent free in you people's empty head cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2019 to 2022 grin grin A child go don dey walk paapaa

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:09pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

My mention is in line with the thread, since you have headache with it then you should have stay in your room.

I'm as old as your father!

Ko ju bayii lo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:10pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Far unreasonable
So unfortunate
Your attitude is very childish
Only a child would act that way

Madness and insanities peddling brains doing what he loves doing grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by achorladey: 9:13pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

The madness and insanities peddling brains said

Why did you ask him?

Na EMILO2STAY ask Aemmyjah while he was nonexistent in 2019 on nairaland grin grin grin

Covid 19 brought some set of Jehovah's Witnesses into nairaland that you wonder what and who conducted their Bible studies to turn out this way grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.