Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 (48148 Views)

Reps Committee Turned Back Ministries With Unspent 2020 Budget / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by toprealman: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerians celebrate mediocrity and also what they don't understand.
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
toprealman:
Check my response on this issue......I don tire for this matter

I am not checking... I don taya too.
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by LabDNA: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
soberdrunk:
82 billion for water when almost every home has private boreholes....... angry

That is the most shocking fact I squeezed from the Budget list.
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by RexTramadol1: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Don't be lazy, please go and look at the detailed document, as presented by Mr. President.

The N112billion UBEC fund is still part of the Education budget just as the Basic Health Care Provision Fund of N44.5billion is part of the Health budget of N46billion.

Make una try dey read na....

Obviously, it's you who don't even understand the budget

Is UBEC covering tertiary education?

Or is the Basic health care tackling issues of bad equipments?

UBEC is a basic education( primary school) thing

While Basic health care covers the health insurance stuff which isn't even working in the first place

Only sissies take these things hook, line and sinker
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Obviously, it's you who don't even understand the budget

Is UBEC covering tertiary education?

Or is the Basic health care tackling issues of bad equipments?

UBEC is a basic education( primary school) thing

While Basic health care covers the health insurance stuff which isn't even working in the first place

Only sissies take these things hook, line and sinker

Keep disgracing yourself.

So, because UBEC caters for education at the fundamental level, it should be expunged from the education sector?

Basic health ceases to concern health because it is basic.

Sounds like, local governments are not part of Nigeria because they aren't federal or state governments. What happened to having components make up a system?

You really need to hurry back to school...'cos you know sabi book at all.
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by RexTramadol1: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Keep disgracing yourself.

So, because UBEC caters for education at the fundamental level, it should be expunged from the education sector?

Basic health ceases to concern health because it is basic.

You really need to hurry back to school...'cos you know sabi book at all.

Sorry ehn, the government itself knows there is difference that's why they separated those parts from the actual budgets of the ministries

Infact why am o arguing with you, when more intellectuals have actually alluded to the fact that the budget for water should never have been as much as what covers tertiary education and wholesome health

You're here showing your asslicking skills putting UBEC with Education on the General budget pedestal when it's obvious it's a special intervention programme or probably you don't know what Universal means.

Spits.
Re: Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 by CoolAmbience(m): 2:56am On Oct 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Sorry ehn, the government itself knows there is difference that's why they separated those parts from the actual budgets of the ministries

Infact why am o arguing with you, when more intellectuals have actually alluded to the fact that the budget for water should never have been as much as what covers tertiary education and wholesome health

You're here showing your asslicking skills putting UBEC with Education on the General budget pedestal when it's obvious it's a special intervention programme or probably you don't know what Universal means.

Spits.

"....it's a special intervention program...." on what please?

The word universal there tells that there is some form of counterpart funding arrangement to cater for what? Education of course, at that very foundational stage.

That does not in anyway say that UBEC isn't part of the education sector. It is just like saying that primary education is no education at all.

I can't argue with you. What's there to argue about? I can only inform you about what I know is the correct thing. It is simple. UBEC is education and Ministry of Education is education as well.

The fact that they are separate cannot change the obvious knowledge that they both cater for education at different levels in Nigeria. Period!

Please, don't try to blame me for your seeming argumentative nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.