Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

No Topic! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (15039 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hugh Hefner

MiVida:
I recently rented a self-contain very close to school and I made payment when everyone was on holidays, so I didn't know the kind of people living in the compound but then, I believed it'd be inhibited by both male and female, so I paid and brought my things in the following week before school resumed.

There are 20 self-contain in the compound, 18 is occupied already. At first, I noticed my very next neighbor is a girl, greeted her and got friendly but I made sure I minded my business always. Then after a few more days after resumption, I noticed there was not a single male in that compound except me and I already paid 80k for the house. It didn't take long before the ladies started giving me attitude and got uncomfortably closer. First, my next door neighbor would say nasty things she does with her boyfriend, talking about how he sucks her pussy and bleeps her so well, that other ladies in the compound do hear her scream, asking me to loud my mini home theater whenever I hear her make those screams while at it. Almost all of them now cook and bring straight into my room without knocking, last night, 7 of them were in my room talking and dancing till around 12am and while they were leaving, only 6 left, you know what that means

The last one who was already on my bed stayed behind and the rest of the ladies noticed and she's the most calm amongst them all, didn't say a word during their fruitless discussion, didn't dance, nothing!

I had to ask her if she's not going to her room and she said the gate has been locked, I asked her to sleep in one of the girl's room and she said she's not close friends with any of them. (Am I now the person closer to her ni) Hmmm... I locked my door and joined her in bed but maintained my distance. Suddenly, she started tickling me and I can't resist it when someone does that to me, so I laughed and she gained more confidence to come closer to me but not long I told her I needed to sleep and had lectures today at 8am and she stopped with the play. 2hours later, she woke me up and bluntly said I want sex, I want you to have sex with me. I have condom in the house but I declined the offer abeg, I don't even know this girl, we barely talked, we don't even know anything about each other, I don't even know if I like her or not... Just first time meeting and she stayed over... Mba! I'm not doing! By 6:30am this morning,she left.

The smallest amongst the girls came this morning cos she has exams, asking about my night, you'd easily noticed she smoothened her voice to sound sexy asking me if she could come in and I obliged. She sat down, said nothing while sitting for 5 minutes while I went to the kitchen to do nothing lol... Came in and asked her if all's well and she said yes, that she wanted to borrow my pencil ✏️.. I couldn't believe my ears, she spent close to 10 mins in my room because she wanted pencil? Well I gave her one and wished her well in her exams and she left... There's no time they'd pass without checking if I'm inside, I don't know what to do, no space for reading, doing assignments or even calling my girlfriend, my parents or my real friends... It's really bad that I had to put in prayer that a guy packs into the remaining 2 self contain.

I'm tired already!
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
spirul77:
baba I'm in similar situation here o, there are about 27 rooms here and they are all occupied by females except the first room were there are few 100 level guys but are very young,the girls call them small boys, na only me be "big boy", my G,been here with them for 8 months and didn't do nothing with any of them till Sept 6, my birthday, I gave the ones I'm very closed to some stuffs in the spirit of celebrating my birthday, one was forming she was celebrating with me by pressing her Olympus boobs on me and I pretended I didn't feel nada, later in the night babe came and was like she came to thank me for the gift I gave her earlier and dude was like no p, babe sit down for bed and no gree go back o, from one or two talk i don enter London o, from Sept 6th till now 8 girls down already,i no even believe my eyes sef, and funny enough non of them know about it, it's funny it's funny how they peep in at the middle of the night and go very early, I'm very careful about this because they've all been very nice and playful with me because they think I don't do anything with any of them,they cook and give me food and all of that, I know if they realise I am doing stuffs behind their back, jealousy would set in and I may be in big mess so I'm keeping it very low. if I cast for this compound I pity myself for the kind mess I would find myself.

8girls in 1month.... undecided I don't think I have been with that much females since in my life cry
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
I recently rented a self-contain very close to school and I made payment when everyone was on holidays, so I didn't know the kind of people living in the compound but then, I believed it'd be inhibited by both male and female, so I paid and brought my things in the following week before school resumed.

There are 20 self-contain in the compound, 18 is occupied already. At first, I noticed my very next neighbor is a girl, greeted her and got friendly but I made sure I minded my business always. Then after a few more days after resumption, I noticed there was not a single male in that compound except me and I already paid 80k for the house. It didn't take long before the ladies started giving me attitude and got uncomfortably closer. First, my next door neighbor would say nasty things she does with her boyfriend, talking about how he sucks her pussy and bleeps her so well, that other ladies in the compound do hear her scream, asking me to loud my mini home theater whenever I hear her make those screams while at it. Almost all of them now cook and bring straight into my room without knocking, last night, 7 of them were in my room talking and dancing till around 12am and while they were leaving, only 6 left, you know what that means

The last one who was already on my bed stayed behind and the rest of the ladies noticed and she's the most calm amongst them all, didn't say a word during their fruitless discussion, didn't dance, nothing!

I had to ask her if she's not going to her room and she said the gate has been locked, I asked her to sleep in one of the girl's room and she said she's not close friends with any of them. (Am I now the person closer to her ni) Hmmm... I locked my door and joined her in bed but maintained my distance. Suddenly, she started tickling me and I can't resist it when someone does that to me, so I laughed and she gained more confidence to come closer to me but not long I told her I needed to sleep and had lectures today at 8am and she stopped with the play. 2hours later, she woke me up and bluntly said I want sex, I want you to have sex with me. I have condom in the house but I declined the offer abeg, I don't even know this girl, we barely talked, we don't even know anything about each other, I don't even know if I like her or not... Just first time meeting and she stayed over... Mba! I'm not doing! By 6:30am this morning,she left.

The smallest amongst the girls came this morning cos she has exams, asking about my night, you'd easily noticed she smoothened her voice to sound sexy asking me if she could come in and I obliged. She sat down, said nothing while sitting for 5 minutes while I went to the kitchen to do nothing lol... Came in and asked her if all's well and she said yes, that she wanted to borrow my pencil ✏️.. I couldn't believe my ears, she spent close to 10 mins in my room because she wanted pencil? Well I gave her one and wished her well in her exams and she left... There's no time they'd pass without checking if I'm inside, I don't know what to do, no space for reading, doing assignments or even calling my girlfriend, my parents or my real friends... It's really bad that I had to put in prayer that a guy packs into the remaining 2 self contain.

I'm tired already!
Its not easy, i hope you can find a better place early, i know what it feels to be in such situation, its just hard to avoid comunication with them and they can decide to set you up by starting a quarrel, best of luck bro,mine were not students, they were traders, those times the girls where used to me beeing around in ebute metta so seeing then un clad became a normal thing, they dont turn me on because i knew my focus and why i was there, although time to time they ask me for little favors like fixing light issues etc, i gist with them like my sisters, i dont discuss sex with them that way they cant start the talk with me and there are days we won't see each other because i go out very early and come back late, i kept a bench outside so they cant just walk in and any gist ends once i live that bench. There were five girls all together in my compound then.goodluck bro stay safe

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by spirul77: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=nappy760 post=82995536]

8girls in 1month.... undecided I don't think I have been with that much females since in my life cry[I made a post earlier regarding how I can do away with them, being a south south guy in North Central is thrilling, and staying with students is another thing, baba my rent expires December and the school starts exams this Friday, when they go home on holidays I will never have the opportunity again, I don run comot for North Central, abokis make life tire me here, I have been with these girls since March and I didn't touch ANYONE but as I wan go back to Benin eh,its a pity I don't have the strength to fire every day, the babes are available here,what also gives me an edge is I'm not a student,its an all time high for me it's a record ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by WhisperedNoise: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:
Hmm, that's very impressive, so there are actually disciplined guys like u who still exist in this country ?

Are u YORUBA or igbo... I'm sure u ar igbo, because by now a Yoruba guy would have been telling how he slept with six girls in his compound.

Haanty, you just slighted Yoruba guys and I'm gonna take it personal! I lived in an apartment with five female neighbours for a year. Nothing happened. The prettiest of them was also the flirtiest but thank God that nothing happened between us.
Re: No Topic! by WhisperedNoise: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bro,
Something similar happened.
I lived in a hostel about four years ago...all the neighbours were girls. I didn't know this until I moved in.
Fast forward...we became close. Not too close, but normal neighbour close. We gisted and all.
I noticed that they used to talk dirty...they were very raw and obscene. Whenever they started trash talk, I'd immediately leave. With time, they started calling I n my bro "Pastor", but this didn't stop the temptation.

Don't mind those ones saying you'll regret after some years. If your conscience is clear, you'll regret Nada!

Don't sacrifice your destiny on the altar of ephemeral pleasures.

I'll advice you to keep strict boundaries.
Be very principled.
Don't allow a girl stay in your room till 2am .Bros, your hormones will rise.
If they're not properly dressed, tell them you're not comfortable with their scant dressing.

Trust me bro, there's peace of mind knowing that your conscience is clear.

Lemme stop here.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
WhisperedNoise:
Bro,
Something similar happened.
I lived in a hostel about four years ago...all the neighbours were girls. I didn't know this until I moved in.
Fast forward...we became close. Not too close, but normal neighbour close. We gisted and all.
I noticed that they used to talk dirty...they were very raw and obscene. Whenever they started trash talk, I'd immediately leave. With time, they started calling I n my bro "Pastor", but this didn't stop the temptation.

Don't mind those ones saying you'll regret after some years. If your conscience is clear, you'll regret Nada!

Don't sacrifice your destiny on the altar of ephemeral pleasures.

I'll advice you to keep strict boundaries.
Be very principled.
Don't allow a girl stay in your room till 2am .Bros, your hormones will rise.
If they're not properly dressed, tell them you're not comfortable with their scant dressing.

Trust me bro, there's peace of mind knowing that your conscience is clear.

Lemme stop here.
thank you bro.
Re: No Topic! by Luckysbab: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:
Hmm, that's very impressive, so there are actually disciplined guys like u who still exist in this country ?

Are u YORUBA or igbo... I'm sure u ar igbo, because by now a Yoruba guy would have been telling how he slept with six girls in his compound.

You're so immature.

God help you grow up.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Nigerfine2: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2019
This guy go fail and fail if you no dey careful.
Run,
Pick one
These are your best options.
If you pick one she scares others away. She must be strong and a no nonsense.
Otherwise you will be distracted and you continue to live a fake life
Re: No Topic! by makeherscream(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2019
You must be a very handsome guy like me

These are the things that happen when they (girls) know you're a handsome dude

My advice for you is you should bleep them

I know them (girls) very well they will hate you if you start avoiding them.

As for the girl that you refused to bleep believe me she hate you already she will never come to ur room again
Re: No Topic! by frozen70g(f): 4:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Maintain your sanity and discipline yourself

Avoid bedding any of them and pack out peacefully when your rent expires

The moment you sleep with anyone, you must pass it round

Women can manuover anything to their advantage
Re: No Topic! by blingxx(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2019
MiVida:
lol... You no get joy grin

I tried talking to her about stuff but she won't talk, mute throughout!

She wore a red gown that revealed a fair portion of her thigh.

That's too obvious for any guy to notice.. You should have spoken your mind that you we're not interested
Re: No Topic! by Homeboiy: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=82995734][/quote]

Abegyfree room still dey there

Na Benin city we dey

Nothing DE happen
Re: No Topic! by Kellibae(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

Haanty, you just slighted Yoruba guys and I'm gonna take it personal! I lived in an apartment with five female neighbours for a year. Nothing happened. The prettiest of them was also the flirtiest but thank God that nothing happened between us.

Then u are different, I know what I'm talking about..
Re: No Topic! by Kellibae(f): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2019
wiseone28:
You're asking deep but we are watching.

Maybe you want to join

What's this one saying
Re: No Topic! by wiseone28: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Kellibae:

What's this one saying
when ur stars align betta behave like the solar system and planet out

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Kellibae(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
wiseone28:
when ur stars align betta behave like the solar system and planet out

Yep that's the way to go. smiley
Re: No Topic! by poik(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Baaba,
Something is terribly wrong.
8 to 10 girls cannot want your attention all at the same time.
Don't listen to those niggas asking you to have a good time.
They cannot all be that sex-starved.
Be nice, but NEVER have anything sexual with any of them.
It's a disaster waiting to happen, even though you may not be able to pinpoint it.
Guwa akwukwo gi brotherly

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by WhisperedNoise: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kellibae:

Then u are different, I know what I'm talking about..

You shouldn't generalise.
"All generalizations are false. Including this one." Mark Twain.
Re: No Topic! by WhisperedNoise: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
poik:
Baaba,
Something is terribly wrong.
8 to 10 girls cannot want your attention all at the same time.
Don't listen to those niggas asking you to have a good time.
They cannot all be that sex-starved.
Be nice, but NEVER have anything sexual with any of them.
It's a disaster waiting to happen, even though you may not be able to pinpoint it.
Guwa akwukwo gi brotherly

Thank you oooo my broda.
Those ones saying he should "chop n clean mouth", when trouble starts for OP, they'll be nowhere to be found o.
Re: No Topic! by Kellibae(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

You shouldn't generalise.
"All generalizations are false. Including this one." Mark Twain.

Hmm but if the generalization is against IGBOS u will like the comments and even Mock them.
Hypocrisy
That's why I don't take u people serious
Re: No Topic! by WhisperedNoise: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kellibae:

Hmm but if the generalization is against IGBOS u will like the comments and even Mock them.
Hypocrisy
That's why I don't take u people serious

Haq haq Haq.

Anty,
You just judged me without knowing me at all.
You don't even know my real face.
I won't try to convince you that I don't do tribalism...you already have your own mindset.

But lemme advice you, don't judge someone...ever.
Re: No Topic! by Olamsoh: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise / Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.