Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67662 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Mayannar(m): 2:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Don't judge me because you dnt know me!!! Y'all jumping into conclusion on something you have idea of
I dnt even post this picture in any on my social media because normally i just snap it for fun!!!
I showed him this link nd he saw what y'all posted!!!
Bt anyways i promised myself never to bring my relationship to nairaland no more!!!
I really regret this!!!

wish u all d best in all ur endeavors ✊�✊�✊�

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by chrizdave: 2:52am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MrNice001(m): 2:53am On Oct 10, 2019
U and old boy live in apart like fish and bird tegother knowing well without pond or tree, aware of him waiting 4 ur toto or real future?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by femi4: 3:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!
A gold digger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Babe the truth is this, u don't know what u want that's y. U rather tell him d truth. And tell him to stay away from u.

Stop wasting the young man's time. he can use that period and look for a descent and caring lady that will love him back the way he loves u okay.

please release him from this punishment, pls dear
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Don't judge me because you dnt know me!!! Y'all jumping into conclusion on something you have idea of
I dnt even post this picture in any on my social media because normally i just snap it for fun!!!
I showed him this link nd he saw what y'all posted!!!
Bt anyways i promised myself never to bring my relationship to nairaland no more!!!
I really regret this!!!

Don't be too hard on yourself, I feel the comments are too harsh and rash. People should have advised you like a younger sister and I don't think dating a white guy is improper.

Next time, things that are too personal to you shouldn't be brought here. Don't want to say much anymore, just wish you Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Masterdazhem: 3:23am On Oct 10, 2019
A little gold digger right there.

I blame the weak ass sissy chasing an 18yo
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by BigJoe19: 3:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Please it seems you are a moderator
Please help me delete this thread
I regret seeking advice here
grin grin guys let's take it easy with this girl and correct her with love, she is young and she has a lot to learn.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by henryhemon(m): 3:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

First I commend you for not wanting to hurt his feelings. Stop communicating with him,he will get the memo.

I believe it's just youthful exuberance that just making you form by saying you don't want to date a Nigerian guy,we all fantasised about great things of life when we were at your age but there's a real world out there.

I don't know what you need a boyfriend for at your age,you didn't give your boyfriend coochie but you re ready to give a non Nigerian coochie?? What do you think relationship is about cuz obviously you re not ready to get married. A mature woman can say I won't ve sex till marriage because it's just for a year or so before she gets married. But you, you ve atleast 4 years or more to get married n yet you want to be in a relationship without sex Expect you re lying.

My honest advise,don't go into a relationship,this is the time to lay the foundation for your future except you re going into it for money n trust me dem go Bleep you tire. Plan your life to be a woman of value, be a woman of character n achieve things. Don't let a fantasy life destroy you.

I use to dream about buying clothes in the world's best clothing shops n today I get bored of them sef,I ve lots of them already. All I'm trying to say is the future you want will come but it's a process and you will eventually be bored with those lives. Wait for the process don't rush it. Those things you think so highly of might eventually be normal to you n may not be what it looks like when you get it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Masterdazhem: 3:26am On Oct 10, 2019
BigJoe19:
grin grin guys let's take it easy with this girl and correct her with love, she is young and she has a lot to learn.

Young, gold digging and a lier too
I hear ya

Crazy what Teens do these days

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Chrisus(m): 3:27am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked grin
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 10, 2019
grin na wao after the guy u not into has spent all his money on u u now say he aint ur type and u prefer the other guy who is non naija cos he"s tall and handsome grin.sista why so wicked? grin after the other dude has spent all his NYSC allawee on u plus his first salary on u u now saying he is not ur type grin.it aint fair ooo grin grin grin.hmm seems the redpill crew about to get a new candidate grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by friendl: 3:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Receive sense
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:
Guys that move with underage girls sef dey try.
such guys will justify their reason of dating underage girls cos they are nurturing them grin
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 10, 2019
dairykidd:
Lolz after using him for financial soft landing u want to discard him for prince charming... Some guys will always be foolish sha. All those years till u turned 21 him still no fit know where him stand with u Discharge him anyhow u want and make sure he gets hurt & grows to become wiser. This new world doesn't need fools like that �

Finish the job already
gbam! grin make she chop the mumu money cos at least wen she don chop im money dump am d mumu eye go open and maybe he will start swallowing redpills grin.some guys are so foolish grin.they will keep on pressing a girl for a relationship even when she says no and will still be using money to pacify her hoping she will say yes grin.i no know when some naija guys go get sense cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Bwaal(m): 3:55am On Oct 10, 2019
timibare:
Date a partner that loves you....en not the partner you love.... if you know u know
my mom advice to all my sisters

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Donbigi2(m): 3:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can't understand,i only asked money from him once nd never again!!!
Even when we met he wanted to give me t-fare bt i decline because i dnt want him to keep on giving money while i have no intention of dating him
I dnt like this guy,even i wanted to like him bt i couldn't!!! So how is that my fault?
then tell him off crudely. It will hurt. But nothing hurts more than realising you've been played.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 10, 2019
kinzation:
met online
or in person which one?

which kind of "met"?

hope no be Wazzap Fideo call o?
or Facebook ?

eyin omo yi sha
scammers can now fake video calls
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Bwaal(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2019
awwfar:
hahaha. the guy is a slowpoke o.. how a reasonable person go dey chase after u? those small bress on yr dp sef looks disgusting.. I have a feeling u made the story up..
mature advice kill you there!
I swear I went through her d.p and I just smiled grin grin m out of here waiting for the thread update next year
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by nini007(m): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, heo has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

Smallie

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ayanleye12(m): 4:02am On Oct 10, 2019
I’m not going to give any advice just don’t leave someone that loves you for someone you love
Am talking from experience
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2019
themonk:
People make life complicated for themselves.

There is no way you can leave him without hurting him so you better leave him now so he can hurt and move on. Life is not all sugar and rain, there is also sun and lemon, bad things are part of life and it's not our duty to question what is a necessity even if it hurts bad.

BTW stop asking Nigerian guys you won't date to advise you, I see this as a marketting ploy to play hard to get. if it is, your gimmick will only attract FVCK boys once again.

please what does BTW mean?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by henryhemon(m): 4:11am On Oct 10, 2019
phlegmatic007:

please what does BTW mean?

I guess between
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by KosiGee(m): 4:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!

“Not every guy has Nigerian mentality”!!!

Pls explain the above. What a naive little girl!. Are you sure of what’s on the other side??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by AuntyAmope(m): 4:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Cheers to the guys that frustrated this stupid thread.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
he"s a polish guy? u better be careful o.polish and russian guys are involved in the sex slave business and many of them even traffic their own women.if he was a brit,american or canadian or even dutch or italian it would have been cool but this one u say he is a pole be cautious o.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Thanks i know!!!
Most girls that are victims of sex trafficking are usually deceived by Nigerians promising to get them job in Europe
If i dont trust him nd he doesn't t trust me our relationship would never exist!!
He knows my mum dad nd sister,he is even friends on facebook with my sister nd do talk about Nigerian culture with my sister nd why i dnt wear Yoruba native wear
He even plans on visiting here soon!
So he's not a human trafficker or whatsoever.
he should pay u a visit first for you to really conclude he"s legit.if he comes to naija and he sees ur parents then for sure he"s legit but if he is giving one excuse or the other for not being able to come then u go open ur third eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.