Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67613 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Judybash93(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2019
How did this make it to the front page? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by nauto6: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2019
grin cool
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Iykenuwa(m): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

Come back to this post in five years time and share your testimony, if you will be bold enough to
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by pomide(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Mhenn.. Her problem Get problem cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Elano25(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2019
PabloAndreas:
While i can't vouch for the authenticity of this horseshit of a story...i'd still say u shagg dat nigga n cut him loose..trust me its a win win

By the way,if that's really u on ur profile, i'd surely be hurt if u cut me off...just saying (winks)

u r part of d reasons some Nigeria girls think high of themselves with that your last statement

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.

@donstan18 has spoken my mind. It's obvious you're still in that naïve stage of life as a female, hence, 'your blood is still hot'. You go soon wise up grin.

My advice: stop abusing the privilege of being stupid.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by cutieme(m): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
Why are u ladies easily deceived? Why?
Someone you met online and barely know ia who u are talking of as if both of u have stayed together for long! You had better quit rhat affair now that you can and concentrate on your studies before you will end up being used and dumped as a trash!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2019
kingxsamz:

lol...
This shows you're desperate to be with an oyinbo man.
You even went as far as getting pictures from the internet to prove your point. grin grin
You wanted help on how to cut off a guy who's disturbing you, instead you're here hyping one oyinbo man like that.
And who told you you're prettier than that girl?
Not to sound rude but tbh, you are no where close to that lady in terms of facial look and physique.
You just look normal, even with the make up sef... you are not as fine as you think you are. That's the truth.
Even i was that girl you will still say i am fat that the lady she posted is more beautiful than her!!
Bt your stupid opinion doesn't matter anyway
One man's food is another man's poison
At least if y'all aren't interested in ugly dry underage girl like me you shouldn't be crying bitterly because someone else adores her
Las Las y'all your monkey looking girlfriends aren't even as attractive as i am, that's why y'all laying your frustration on me!!
Stupid fellow!!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.

I can tell already that you have a faulty upbringing.

Keep demanding money from men, I hope you will not soon fall a prey to those that will use your Logo Benz to buy Benz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MusaDanladi1: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2019
sonofanarchy:
grin grin grin you are lucky I'm in a good mood..I for say thunder fire your quarter to 4 eye

grin grin ma Nigga and you still had to take aim at her with the gun..
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

undecided
Why don't you just keep him as a backup boyfriend... cuz I'm hell sure that this your new relationship isn't bound to last.
This way you'll lose nothing

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by mercyviv(f): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2019
My small advise is, you're about to lose a real husband material, who waited till you were of age before asking you out, for a flashy choice you're most likely going to regret. If he has had ulterior motive for you, the best time to act was when you were still young, most unlikely to turn him down. You're still a little girl in reasoning though and I don't expect you to quite appreciate what this means, but when the time comes, you'll know better.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by linearity: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2019
You are not a very good liar.

If you block someone on you phone, you will not be able to receive WhatsApp messages they sent you, on their phone those messages will show as undelivered.

And you will not also be able to send them WhatsApp messages, until you unblock them.

We know you are lying, but keep going on, we are listening.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started tj

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because ofy first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me g

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to alwaprobably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see

So later he sent me ahurt if i had told he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told lbecause i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings

I pity you. You dont want him and you let him know your area. You better be careful before he harms you cos such guys are difficult to lay off.
It is your long throat that made you lead him on for this long when you ought to have told him off since and now you want to tell him while you knew all along that you didnt love him.

Just tell him off for the last time and ignore him anytime he calls. Better still, Change your line.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Mayannar(m): 2:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Even i was that girl you will still say i am fat that the lady she posted is more beautiful than her!!
Bt your stupid opinion doesn't matter anyway
One man's food is another man's poison
At least if y'all aren't interested in ugly dry underage girl like me you shouldn't be crying bitterly because someone else adores her
Las Las y'all your monkey looking girlfriends aren't even as attractive as i am, that's why y'all laying your frustration on me!!
Stupid fellow!!

loll... You're no match for my babe .. it's totally Syntax Error..

the thing is.. oyinbo's r crazy ,u can't just expect him to come here in Nigeria ND pick up a 21yrs old girl for marriage you ain't working girl, you've got no job, nothing... or ur thinking bout ur beauty?? loll, I just pray u don't learn ur lesson in a hard way,..

you're fucking too small.. most relationship like this that do work out between a Nigerian girl ND an Oyinbo man is that depends on if the Nigerian girl is working and has an high thinking faculty baby girl.,you're too small, u no nothing... by d time he takes to there..he may be nice to u for couple of years ,that's even too long... once they get crazy.. babe, he can even allow his Friends to join him in blabbing ur kpokie... #beWise

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 10, 2019
linearity:
You are not a very good liar.

If you block someone on you phone, you will not be able to receive WhatsApp messages they sent you, on their phone those messages will show as undelivered.

And you will not also be able to send them WhatsApp messages, until you unblock them.

We know you are lying, but keep going on, we are listening.
I blocked him on my contact so he wouldn't be able to call me when he is around not on whatsapp.
Next time read carefully nd understand!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by MusaDanladi1: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2019
mercyviv:
My small advise is, you're about to lose a real husband material, who waited till you were of age before asking you out, for a flashy choice you're most likely going to regret. If he has had ulterior motive for you, the best time to act was when you were still young, most unlikely to turn him down. You're still a little girl in reasoning though and I don't expect you to quite appreciate what this means, but when the time comes, you'll know better.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Shhh! Dear it's night, your volume will wake up the neighbours
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nnemuka(f): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Just cut him off
Focus on your new relationship
If its not working with the white guy, dump him too.
You have power to choose as many men as you want before finally settling for the best.

cool cool cool
Patriarchy will hate you for having the power to choose.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by udoekere: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.
this ur mouth go land you 4 big trouble one day
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Mayannar:

loll... You're no match for my babe .. it's totally Syntax Error..

the thing is.. oyinbo's r crazy ,u can't just expect him to come here in Nigeria ND pick up a 21yrs old girl for marriage you ain't working girl, you've got no job, nothing... or ur thinking bout ur beauty?? loll, I just pray u don't learn ur lesson in a hard way,..

you're fucking too small.. most relationship like this that do work out between a Nigerian girl ND an Oyinbo man is that depends on if the Nigerian girl is working and has an high thinking faculty baby girl.,you're too small, u no nothing... by d time he takes to there..he may be nice to u for couple of years ,that's even too long... once they get crazy.. babe, he can even allow his Friends to join him in blabbing ur kpokie... #beWise
You dnt know if i am studying or not,yall just jump into conclusion that i am nobody because he is white
If i was dating black guy will you say something like that? Nw because he is white I have to be extremely beautiful,intelligent,rich etc
That's what they call inferiority complex!!
If truly your gf is no match for me then you have no business putting your disgusting mouth into an ugly girl thread!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by IamCharles123: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2019
PabloAndreas:
While i can't vouch for the authenticity of this horseshit of a story...i'd still say u shagg dat nigga n cut him loose..trust me its a win win

By the way,if that's really u on ur profile, i'd surely be hurt if u cut me off...just saying (winks)
I just check d profile n i dont see what you are talking about, na that lekpa were do eyebrow like kebbi state girls u dey hype so. The babe no fine jor, na make up dey deceive you.

On behalf of Nigeria guys, we dont want to date you. We willingly dash you to your white facebook boyfriend.
Aunty wer mumu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by udoekere: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2019
He is not your type of guy abi and besides he is a Nigerian.don't worry when you clock 40 na im your eyes go clear.let me tell you opportunity knock once if it knocks twice no sey na jehovah witnesses be dat.that flashy guy fit dissappoint u one day

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by udoekere: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2019
IamCharles123:

is it possible for me to learn programming languages at home thro online?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by lazarusokafor90(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2019
kinzation:
hehehehe
make una comment the more jare
the stingy pvssy and the mumu guy
Hahahaha what a title! "The stingy pussy and the mumu guy". Very funny

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Obason22(m): 2:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him, why didn't u tell him right from time so that he doesn't waste his time and also becoming ur ATM machine. Amadi will fine u anywhere u go.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2019
IamCharles123:

I just check d profile n i dont see what you are talking about, na that lekpa were do eyebrow like kebbi state girls u dey hype so. The babe no fine jor, na make up dey deceive you.

On behalf of Nigeria guys, we dont want to date you. We willingly dash you to your white facebook boyfriend.
Aunty wer mumu.
Brother wey stupid!!!
Y'all wanna die because i posted one picture
What if i posted two pictures?
You can't complement why you mad that someone else does that?
It shows y'all just naturally bitter nd jealous
I dnt need your compliment!! Your ugly ass looking girlfriend needs it more!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Mayannar(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You dnt know if i am studying or not,yall just jump into conclusion that i am nobody because he is white
If i was dating black guy will you say something like that? Nw because he is white I have to be extremely beautiful,intelligent,rich etc
If truly your gf is no match for me then you have no business putting your disgusting mouth into an ugly girl thread!!

Loll... *Pikin wey never go outside go see go say hin papa juju nah hin strong pass__u nor fit blame am nah where hin sense carry am reach be dat*

I can't be trading words with u... wish u safe life-journey ...

I just noticed ur brain is in Airplane mode.. #wey Seun sef tongue
Pettyprincess:

Loll... *Pikin wey never go outside go see go say hin papa juju nah hin strong pass__u nor fit blame am nah where hin sense carry am reach be dat*

I just noticed ur brain is in Airplane mode.. #wey Seun sef��... these kids gaz dey fill age info with ID cards before opening acct here on N/land...

back to ur matter bby girl.. did I mention u must be intelligent or beautiful... all wat I mentioned was that at least ,u gaz get some high standards of experience before blabbing ND praising ur Oyinbo guy here... loll... u should still be in skul... then after that u can now settle down and think whether to move on with the guy... now ur saying he wants to apply a student visa for u... loll...

in Miley Cyrus voice.. (Goan wise up folk)

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by elijahozzy(m): 2:39am On Oct 10, 2019
First of all since you didn't want to have anything to with him you should eat is money or show sign that you want him, you talked with him on the phone and you can't tell me you didn't have any feelings for him or should say you ladies don't know what you want.

Secondly the older guy overseas is fu!ck!ng some lady no how so don't put all your eyes in one basket

Lastly capitalize on result you can see like the guy you were talking to and taking is money and saying you have nothing to with him all of sudden Ha Ha, if na you, can you take what you just did to this guy stressing him self to get one thing done, love you, like you and want you...

ask your self what you want??'

there is a saying that goes, if you have problems with everyone, you, yourself is the problem.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Mayannar(m): 2:42am On Oct 10, 2019
[
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Mayannar:

I just noticed ur brain is in Airplane mode.. #wey Seun sef tongue

I just noticed ur brain is in Airplane mode.. #wey Seun sef��... these kids gaz dey fill age info with ID cards before opening acct here on N/land...

back to ur matter bby girl.. did I mention u must be intelligent or beautiful... all wat I mentioned was that at least ,u gaz get some high standards of experience before blabbing ND praising ur Oyinbo guy here... loll... u should still be in skul... then after that u can now settle down and think whether to move on with the guy... now ur saying he wants to apply a student visa for u... loll...

in Miley Cyrus voice.. (Goan wise up folk)
Don't judge me because you dnt know me!!! Y'all jumping into conclusion on something you have idea of
I dnt even post this picture in any on my social media because normally i just snap it for fun!!!
I showed him this link nd he saw what y'all posted!!!
Bt anyways i promised myself never to bring my relationship to nairaland no more!!!
I really regret this!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Anfield247(m): 2:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Becareful, Some guys can be dangerous. I know you are smart but that guy may come at you... "Na from clap, na him dance take start..."
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 10, 2019
elijahozzy:
First of all since you didn't want to have anything to with him you should eat is money or show sign that you want him, you talked with him on the phone and you can't tell me you didn't have any feelings for him or should say you ladies don't know what you want.

Secondly the older guy overseas is fu!ck!ng some lady no how so don't put all your eyes in one basket

Lastly capitalize on result you can see like the guy you were talking to and taking is money and saying you have nothing to with him all of sudden Ha Ha, if na you, can you take what you just did to this guy stressing him self to get one thing done, love you, like you and want you...

ask your self what you want??'

there is a saying that goes, if you have problems with everyone, you, yourself is the problem.
You can't understand,i only asked money from him once nd never again!!!
Even when we met he wanted to give me t-fare bt i decline because i dnt want him to keep on giving money while i have no intention of dating him
I dnt like this guy,even i wanted to like him bt i couldn't!!! So how is that my fault?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24)

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.