Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52504 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Starlight10:
thats your truth bro? Lol. I guess when you tell a woman you love her it is also bitter for her... lol. Ok i understand you now. It is not easy
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
It is Baic that will say Rome was not built in a day, not innoson. All innoson is doing is assembling rebadged baic cars. They have zero design capacity and zero input in anything other than procurement of the chunks frankencars
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
You people should keep making caterpillar o and calling it SUV... ;
Bro sense no dey for this your comment ó.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
jayfolarin:
It's been scientifically proven that polluted air significantly lowers IQ. Some Nigerians are physical proof of this.

How can such a good news of a Nigerian-made-car being presented to the winner of bbn attract so much negativity? And worst of it all, people attach bigotry to it.

I really don't understand how we became so rotten as a people. It's disgusting to watch embarassed

The biggest undoing of this nation is the set of individuals called citizens... The hatred and envy will never cease to shock me.

People hate one another so much that when anyone comes up with progressive strides or innovations, others sit down to find ways to pull down. I have never seen such negative-minded nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Starlight10:
i guess you wearing a skirt typing. What should i call You? Yemisi? Lool
Ain't funny bobpricksy tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Eizzy003:
All we are saying is that Your cars are damn too costly
tell that to Toyota and Mercedes
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Opeyemi4real:
Bro sense no dey for this your comment ó.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I don't like that tongue o smiley
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Stingman:

Envious man! You are moving the narrative, to teaching English on this forum?

Eat your pained heart out
So dry angry
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
miketayo:
I think he has done a fantastic job, but his cars r in the same price range as Toyota's and Honda's, people a re scared of change so I rather buy wat I know works than trying something of the same price range, he should make cars of 1-3 million first
so you are saying that ivm should sell brand new cars at the price of Nigeria used cars?
envious souls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by fintol: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria
Go and assemble your own let see .hatred kills faster than AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Opeyemi4real:
I don't like that tongue o smiley
Is not my real tongue cheesy
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by zeestone99(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:

Yea... i agreed with you... but as at when 3310 came out it was one of the best ..and was a fine luxury.

You are still not getting it, that's the price we have to pay as a backward nation. Do you expect to just catch up just like that. It's gonna take time. Let's not make noise, lets improve ourselves little by little. Learn from china
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by govomotors: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you Innoson for not moving your plant to Ghana or China.

To those indomie generation that are criticizing these vehicles, have you seen Toyota first produced cars? See picture below, compare it with Toyota of today.

The Innoson G model were made to look like a G wagon and that is what it look like. G-wagon is never a beauty SUV but because of value placed on it and due to limited production it's now a choice for the super rich.

To those who are saying Innoson imported part and assemble, that is how must factory in the world operates. You import tomatoes to produce tomato's paste, orange for orange juice. What about crude oil, it's all the same. Or are you telling me that because cocoa is import from Africa to America therefore the chocolate should be label made in Africa instead of America?

When China started, they imported items from Japan disassemble it and started producing the parts and when they mastered the part production, they started producing various items.

After many failed attempt and low quality, today made in China goods is in every home in the world.

To these critics, start producing ordinary bolts and nuts of good quality and Innoson will stop importing that as well.

Let's appreciate our own and forget this bad belly because Mr. A is not our brother or from our region.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Cindy222(f): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Innoson motors don't mind some Nigerians,they are so blind to the fact that its our own and we are doing something in our country auto-mobile wise. We as Nigerians should spur you on and politely voice out what we think. But no see crtiticism everywhere, just few were constructive. I know one day in every ramification Nigeria will get there.

Those cars will be exported soon.

Let me make clothes for you. Check my signature,i made the outfit there.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Cousin9999: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2019
engrchykae:
so you are saying that ivm should sell brand new cars at the price of Nigeria used cars?

He has a point though. The price should be competitive.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by miketayo(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
u say 1-3million like u haven't handled that kind of money before. Thats not even enough profit for a NEW engine with it's importation

Remember he runs a branded assembly factory

It's not about u or me, will u buy ivm with your 25million? Second hand has no value too. So what's the plan here. Tata made nano worth 350k now around 500k for indians, there is also indica which almost all the taxi drivers use its not upto 1m. Techno flooded d market because it's phones were cheaper then, they have made their name ryt now ppl don't mind spending over 150k on the phone.
He should import smaller engines or find a way to make them else it's the same ish 20yrs from now

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Stingman: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

So dry angry

...but your pain is so wet...and real.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by ScotMisile: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Innosson cars are expensive Biko... If it's truly manufactured in Nigeria, then it shouldn't be as expensive as those with import duties...

If Innosson thinks the price is modest, then that means most of the parts are Imported.

The price of a brand-new Lexus Jeep is far cheaper in Japan than in Nigeria because is it is truly made from the scratch in Japan.

But, if Innosson sources his raw materials here, sources his expertise here, then that means nigga is damn greedy.

On a conclusive note going by that price, I think Innoson is an imported brand.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by miketayo(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
engrchykae:

Lol u sure u know d meaning of envy . How much is a second hand iPhone compare to new techno or infinix ?
If anything I want his cars flooding Nigeria streets
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by nonix22(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Their vehicles are perectly okay. let's not forget that kahfi was given one as well.
Also, I think it will be better they change the Logo to its former design which was "IVM". Looks more peng compared to "INNOSON".
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by foreshore(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
1.Rome was not built in a day and the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Innoson Vehicles will continue to grow steadily, closing the gap little by little, improving on its vehicles and services till it becomes one of the greatest exports from Nigeria

2.Any careful observer that has been monitoring Innoson Vehicles from the very inception will observe that there has been a tremendous improvement.
3.This is because IVM is using the concept of regionalization in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the local taste and consumer preferences of the African region during production.

4.We ensure we get feedback from the users of IVM in order to know their views on their IVM experience and with this feedbacks we seek better ways to improve on the tastes and preferences of our customers to suit the environment.

5.For example, based on various feedbacks we got from our customers and users of our big vehicles we have improved on the clutch and brake systems, the engine capacity and the body structure of the bus.

6.IVM also improved on the interior décor and comfort by installing luxury seats, a robust air-conditioning system and an onboard entertainment system. IVM also improved on the suspension system of its vehicle, transmission system and enhanced shock absorber.

View conversation ·
7.On the smaller vehicles, like the small buses, SUV’s, and Sedans, IVM improved on the fuel economy, the interior décor of the vehicles and the engine output.

8.Innoson Vehicles use SRS airbags, suspension systems that are internationally acceptable. On safety, it employs ABS in the production of its vehicles, together with EBD that ensures even distribution of brakes between the front and rear wheels.

9.On the engine output, IVM has gone a step further to engage the best engine manufacturers in the world to produce its own IVM engines that are environmentally friendly. Today we can categorically state that IVM customized engines are the best for the Nigerian environment.

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1181973706115031041?s=19

Don't mind them, which one dem build

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
miketayo:

It's not about u or me, will u buy ivm with your 25million? Second hand has no value too. So what's the plan here. Tata made nano worth 350k now around 500k for indians, there is also indica which almost all the taxi drivers use its not upto 1m. Techno flooded d market because it's phones were cheaper then, they have made their name ryt now ppl don't mind spending over 150k on the phone.
He should import smaller engines or find a way to make them else it's the same ish 20yrs from now
Yes i agree with u and really the price is high but i guess his strategy is to compete with the current market of mordern cars. I wish him good luck
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by edoairways: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Why not make your own first

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
GOD BLESS IVM. YOU WILL SCALE NEW HEIGHTS !
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by toneroin1(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Weldon Innoson u too much.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Cousin9999:

He has a point though. The price should be competitive.

is that why a tokunbo corolla should be sold at the same price with brand new ivm ?because its made by nigerian?
why not tell the oyedepos and adeboyes to cut down the price of school fees in their private unis because its costly for nigerians and its owned by a Nigerian.
lexus is 100 million and none of you is begging Toyota to work on their prices

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Marculey58: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
you need sense
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Stingman:

...but your pain is so wet...and real.
Let it be...E pain you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.