Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52483 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Well they shouldn’t have replied them
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Lmbaloo9: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2019
SuperBlack:
I don't believe in Quantity, I believe in Quality

Weldon Innoson my brother,

People are complaining because it's an Igbo man's made Car,

If it was done by Dangote or OTE$ they will appreciate it,

Nonsense people

Just hear your self
I think you are the nonsense person for making such statement. God bless Nigeria
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.
Don't allow envy to overcrowd your sense of reasoning sir!
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Semantics...

Who is the real manufacturer??! Even in UK and US, they import parts from other countries too.

Certain Made In America products were actually produced in smaller countries... Manufacturing is a very broad term and concept which covers assembly... Let's not be unnecessarily pedantic.
60% and above home Made parts is what you can call made in a country

Oga is importing 97%

It's assembled, made in and assembled in have diff meanings

There is a reason
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Stingman:

So if Boeing uses Royce rolls engines, windows from Japan, seats from UK, lights from China it won't be called made in America?

Once you are able to leave treachery and envy, you will see clearly. Though I know you need more education to catch up with things.

The reason Nigeria don't progress is because various tribes who have nothing in common are forced together by PYTHON DANCE.

If we were different countries, you won't be running your mouth.

Rwanda will be happy to have an investor like INNOSON. smiley smiley

Oga is importing 97%

There is a reason
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by nextnear(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2019
not only Rome alone self, even my small home town also.
i commend them not condemn them, but inflate your vehicles price when ROME is completed not when its under construction.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Shame to bad people...shame to all busy bodies....

Shame to all witches and wizards..

[b] WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO ONE,NO IDIOTS,NO ENEMIES,NO MUMUni NO FOOLS CAN CURSE

grin grin cheesy grin

lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Zona123:

Sense has eluded this one and anger and envy has taken over him
tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
uuzba:

Ok.
A typical car consists of over 3000 components.
Can you make light bulb in your backyard?
Just only that one, light bulb made by you?
that's why I didn't lie that it's made in Nigeria

There are bulb making factories

Can he show us the one uses?

Oga dey import everything from China
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:

Oga is importing 97%

Oga no let envy and jealousy kill you, depression is bad but if you think you can't stand it anymore just pick a bottle of sniper it'll help do the magic

There is a reason
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:
Is that why that empty bucket should now be sold for 25million?

Pele oo... Emperor Builder.

NB: It is worrisome how some idoits are carrying Tribalism card here... what has anyone success work achievement got to do with Race....

All these young boys... should know how to reasom objectively. I am sorry for the state of the nation... some of you deserves to be permanently locked in a Cave.

Says an actual cavee..
Where's your wheelbarrow?

grin
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria
I usually just read posts without commenting but I had to comment on yours just to tell you that you're an ignoramus
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

I usually just read posts without commenting but I had to comment on yours just to tell you that you're an ignoramus

Oga is importing 97%

There is a reason
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
that's why I didn't lie that it's made in Nigeria

There are bulb making factories

Can he show us the one uses?

Oga dey import everything from China

Oya no vex, just take a bottle of sniper, it'll help calm you down

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
sonofanarchy:
is that the best you can come up with? They are still looking like weapons to me
Bitter boy from bitter tribe, I don't expect any reasonable comments from you
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Zona123:

Oya no vex, just take a bottle of sniper, it'll help calm you down
I don't need sniper

I pity who ever buys that china produced error

Assembled in darkness car that will break down a week after purchase

Get why china isn't a force in car market

Na rubbish dem dey produce
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by spiritedtete: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Zona123:

Don't allow envy to overcrowd your sense of reasoning sir!

I am happy for successes... and always pray everyone even grow around me... and also to be there to witness their success...

Some things are not Just worth the price... i would want see IVM in every houses In Nigeria. However it has to worth the price and considering the conditions of the people. Why should i buy that car fpr 25million. When i can get a higher Grade outside Nigeria fornthe same price.

Before you blow your trumpet... you humble yourself and make people see why you are worth it.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by crazycrypto710: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Agreed, but you have to be in tune with reality if Rome-in progress is valued @ 25 million now, how much will cost when it is fully complete.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by GMbuharii: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Just see how this thread is reeking of stinking,rotten nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri acidic pH gas!!!!

They wanna die cos of innosson

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2019
SuperBlack:

Pains everywhere, it wasn't even your money, Innoson don't even know you,

people better than your Generation are using his product,

hi I don't know you from anywhere. And you decided to throw insults at me. Lol. Are you an Innoson family? Lmao my comment must have hit you in a very bad place. Ok but your products are sh*t, the build are sh*t. And because you've decided to show your stupidity on this forum I will make sure no one I know ever purchase your shitty products. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:

Oga is importing 97%

There is a reason

I doubt you understand the meaning of assembling and manufacturing grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019
dayveed1:
hi I don't know you from anywhere. And you decided to throw insults at me. Lol. Are you an Innoson family? Lmao my comment must have hit you in a very bad place. Ok but your products are sh*t, the build are sh*t. And because you've decided to show your stupidity on this forum I will make sure no one I know ever purchase your shitty products. Have a nice day.

Who wants your generation to patronize IVM products? OK because they won't buy from the company then it's going to fold up right? Please how old are you self because this is the kind of things we say when I was a kid
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by WEIRDFOWL: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019

So easy , We all wait until the improvement is complete .
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by WEIRDFOWL: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
grin

So easy , We all wait until the improvement is complete .
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Urchman200: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2019
The high cost of innosson vehicles is my headech,this suppose to be a made in Nigeria vehicle, y is the price competing with the foreign ones?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Gilgil: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria

You have clearly shown that you do not understand how cars are made. Component car parts are contracted to individual manifacturers around world and then assembled in the country where it is "made"
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
spiritedtete:

I am happy for successes... and always pray everyone even grow around me... and also to be there to witness their success...

Some things are not Just worth the price... i would want see IVM in every houses In Nigeria. However it has to worth the price and considering the conditions of the people. Why should i buy that car fpr 25million. When i can get a higher Grade outside Nigeria fornthe same price.

Before you blow your trumpet... you humble yourself and make people see why you are worth it.
Please have you made proper investigation about that product and came to the conclusion that it is actually sold at 25 million Naira or are you not aware that BBN is a money making business show and may tend to exaggerate things?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Bitter boy from bitter tribe, I don't expect any reasonable comments from you
so you already know my trib...
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by chriscrosss(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2019
You for na answer them joor...I support you sir..give tunde a car, I bet you he will collect it..that guy just want to be relevant..ivm i support your company...
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Zona123(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Urchman200:
The high cost of innosson vehicles is my headech,this suppose to be a made in Nigeria vehicle, y is the price competing with the foreign ones?
Have you bought one before or have you approached anyone that has to ascertain the actual and original cost of the vehicle? Why making your judgement based on hearsay?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by dd12345: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
SolarKing1:
Triple wow!!! Truth be told, if Nigeria should break up, Eastern Nigeria would become the USA of Africa.
Good News!!! We now do pay on delivery Nationwide!
Calculate the massive amount you yearly spend to fuel your Generator. We offer you Freedom from Generator noise and Nepa bills. Noiseless free Electricity is now a reality. Urgently get your Fueless Solar Gen now. 500Watts for just 68k, very good for Barber Shop, SelfContain Room, Sales Shops, etc. We also have bigger ones: 1.5kWatts, 2.5kWatts, .. up to massive 30kWatts Industrial Solar Generators for Hospitals, Hotels, Filling Stations, etc. Someone you know needs this.
08 02 9 43 540 7

ok.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Gilgil: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

I have never loved Hummer and I won't. Innoson motors suffer low patronage because their cars look cars that can only drive on desert roads. tongue

....which is exactly how many Nigerian roads are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.