Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (47541 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by ebujany(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
I was there tongue

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by bigerboy200: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funny
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy

where is that Op, that wrote the gibberish 7 things not to offend your girls bla bla

1 when she's angry don't tell her to relax, relax kee you both there

when I proposed to my darling fiance, na on my legs she sat in shoprite when I put the ring. she was so happy because she believe the diick is now officially hers

some guys have turned these ladies that ought to be worshipping we guy to idols. henceforth thunder fire any guys that behave like sissy and frodd in the presence of their women

no one tell you not to value your women but hey don't turned her to god.

7 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by BlackfireX: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
In 20 years time , she will be in Shiloh shouting .....Lord gime husband, even na cripple.

5 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Sirseedorf(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
OMO SEE BROTHER, SEE BROTHER, BROTHER WEY MUMU.

4 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by ABUPHARM(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Abeg I no get mb for this kine video.
The slap hot?
Aswear, the slap vibrate me grin

Awon feminist right now

5 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Proposal gone wrong o.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
This girl will never find a man that will do that to her again, as for the mumu man know your stance before you propose to a chance woman

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by JayTripz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rude boy okoye song, him de beg the girl now, Reason with meeeeee
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by OKame(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
That was an act to create awarness for NFCS drama night in the school. Bloggers get your facts right before publishing anything. The Twitter user did not post the full story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by RexTramadol1: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na y I like Davido

He knack am, give am belle

Then propose

If dem born am well make she say No

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by royalamour(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Well deserved !!
School to learn not get married !
Next time dude should wait till convocation!

You obviously know nothing.
And you must be too young to understand this.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Ekwensu1: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Good one,

i thought this proposal nonsense ended since first quater of the year never to happen again
[/s]
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Simplecity(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
luminouz:
This is some COLD ROOM shiiit
bomboclaat grin grin
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by DennisEche(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
fake story, skits
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Zikora1000:
This girl, whoever you are, it was so wrong of you to slap a guy like that. Haba! just for proposing to you and begging you to accept? mba nu, you are so wrong. it simply shows, you have wickedness running in your veins. As for you My brother, you don see am, obughi etu akilu si ada n'onu, kosi ato. if you are one of these rich kids, will she dare say no to you? pls don't be down casted Inu go. pick up the broken pieces of your life and move on. do whatever you can to make it. girl wey go come beg you tomorrow for money, Na like this e dey take start. You are a brave guy and I salute your courage but it's time to move on, and may you make it in life

What has d story got 2do with d guy being rich or poor? Dem no de slap rich kids? Must he propose in public? If he did it inside d house or bedroom, d girl no go gree?

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Sultty(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow that's what I call thunder slap the guy just dey chop slaps like food shocked

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
What cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
royalamour:

You obviously know nothing.
And you must be too young to understand this.

U have said nothing and u haven't shown that u "understand this".
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nvc078: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's why I hate ugly girls

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by hossyflow: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
maybe the guy did something wrong
And its payback
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Alvin212(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please fams

Apart from play store
Where else can I download
Facebook app
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Don't force people to be in uncomfortable situations. Cause their reaction will be uncontrolled triggered by the shock the situation places upon them.

If a lady doesn't accept privately, doing it publicly is to control her using back handed tactics to make a decision. The dude was wrong, the lady was wrong. Twp wrongs don't make a right

One is a manipulator, the other has anger issues

3 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Auxtin85:
This girl will never find a man that will do that to her again, as for the mumu man know your stance before you propose to a chance woman

Big man. How Southey?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by 77up(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
The slap hot?
e hot well well cheesy , the guy almost fainted infact and to think he's my landlord son angry he was trying to start the car engine and all of a sudden, the car caught fire due to a very hot sun embarassed thank goud that we were able to quenched the fire before things get out of hand lass lass sad

Wait fes o, I didn't watch that video shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Kingjames(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
The slap hot?
no

Very cold

Go try propose to tonto dike in public for confirmation
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Zombiekiller010: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
That guy deserve it
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Stupid man, he learnt his lesson
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by peculiar111(f): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Priscy01:
A video of a public proposal gone wrong has made rounds on social media.

The proposal video had gone from a beautiful romantic moment to a caught in the act drama moment for the couple.

In the video shared by a Twitter user, a female university student slapped her boyfriend after rejecting his marriage proposal.

The lady who felt embarrassed over boyfriend's incessant pleading slapped him while she left him on his knee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wka7zDv9-pc

https://newscapon.com/2019/10/10/female-university-student-rejects-boyfriends-marriage-proposal-in-lecture-room/
HOT ROOM SLAP...OR COLD ROOM SLAP?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by MoIbrahim: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
No one is talking about the gender violence aspect.
Imagine that this was slapping a woman that proposed to him?

Riele:
With the look of things, the dude can't afford her.

Some men are mumu sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / β€˜Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.