Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (47839 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by extraswag007(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
. just feel like booking this space. I have commented on another thread that didnt get to fp embarassed .

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by YusufTheGreat: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
deekseen:
Guys know your woman well before you propose. Stop embarrassing her.

Just because you like a girl and want to be with her forever (or for whatever reason) doesn't mean you should get a ring, go on bended knee and embarrass her.

Does she feel the same way? Aren't you being a little selfish, and maybe, carried away with lust?

What is the aim for proposing? To marry her soon or to make her the Lord of the Ring? Is the time and place right for her?

Before proposing, you should have had discussions to answer all the questions above and more. It's all about her, at least, until she becomes your wife.
fvck You asslicker, always siding the women to get female likes, You dont see anything wronging with her slapping him ba? she didn't embarass him in front of the class abi? Rubbish
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Chicastle: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
The girl con slap am Anum gboaaaa �
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Barzinime(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
She did that cos the main guy is around.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmmm, she's not serious, she didn't have slapped him like that knowing fully well he's a matured man and not her kid brother.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by googi: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Look at her anger. De Bobo wet the girl dey try impress nor go marry am o. She mad say the proposal go spoil her chances.

What is wrong with saying No or Try year after the next.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Jennyspecial: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
I understand how she felt, but giving him a brain resetting slap isn't proper
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nigerian males have become sissies
Not all bro ok....just that it's most of them. undecided
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Ladylite: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Arewa1408:

Everything is not all about money. The guy can become richer than Dangote tomorrow and the girl may not be rich but she still might not want to be with him period.

She would fall hopelessly for a guy who would return the slap tho.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Proposals are a thing of joy to ladies, but when a proposal comes from the wrong man embarrassment will be the result. Hes n't good enough, most likely an alpha male, smh!
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
He isn't good enough, most likely an alpha male, smh!

Chum chum. How have you been?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin scammer na social media ad u come dey do now? looooooool wetin person no go see

give chris e money ooooooooooooo

Oga carry nonsense talk comot for road. Better people dey to do biz
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sup buddy
healthserve:

Chum chum. How have you been?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sup buddy

I'm fly. This your do keeps giving me the creeps
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by pryme(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
philip0906:
Foolish man

The kind of men the world loves to see & women crave for...Pvssified men who act like they don't have masculine balls

The kind of men, feminists drool over because they can pass their foolish & senile ideologies to them easily...

No "Real" man, will go out in public all in the name of conformity go on one knees begging a woman to be his wife

Men who would tell their women, "How far? your mama dey house this weekend make I come see your people"...Because they already have the woman on lockdown

Call us old school, but it doesn't change that we love our woman & have her on lockdown

These men are becoming extinct

Nonsense & 21st century undecided

And this is the "Realest" post i have read so far here.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ad? What's that pls? Hahahahha......is the one about guys reporting ladies for a ban?
healthserve:

I'm fly. This your do keeps giving me the creeps
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gooey men kneeling to propose publicly nowadays sef. I didnt kneel to propose to my wife. I didn't even make it ceremonial...we just sat talking into the night and i popped the question, "Love should we go for a big wedding or small?" and which month do u think we should put it? And she answered affirmatively. What do u expect from two people that have looked into each other eyes countless time and said profess love? From day one I know i was gonna marry her and I know she wouldn't refused. Guys stop making this proposal big deal. There are many other ways to be romantic, kneeling and getting messed isnt one of them. .. If u observed in recent time 80% of public proposal end horribly.

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:
With the look of things, the dude can't afford her.

Some men are mumu sef
Can't afford her? And he dy f*ck her
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Vikings25: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
That slap was not necessary she should have just walk away......
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Instead of the idiiot to focus on his studies, he's there proposing. He hasn't seen anything yet till he graduates grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by moderatedguy: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Abeg I no get mb for this kine video.
The slap hot?
*131*1# Mtn cheap data boku
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Firstnebo: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why do some people look at what happens with other people and gulp down everything hook line and sinker, without even asking for stories behind it.

Guys please all those successful public proposals you see out there, the proposer already knows the answer. He just only needs to take the proposee by surprise. And make it as memorable and as romantic as he can
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by irumole1975: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Most likely the guy isn't good looking. Ladies don't reject proposal from handsome men.they jump at it
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by topstone4: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:
With the look of things, the dude can't afford her.

Some men are mumu sef

You said it as if you and your fellow women are mere commodities. Now you will be claiming one stupid equality with the man, the man that bought you with money.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Netanyahu1:
The slap make sense, carry 1005naira ring wan come engage person pikin because you get muscle.
lol and what is wrong with 1005 naira ring?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Proposals are a thing of joy to ladies, but when a proposal comes from the wrong man embarrassment will be the result. Hes n't good enough, most likely an alpha male, smh!
so she had to slap him?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Senigentle(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
I love the slap...I wonder whether some guys think through their anus. How can u public propose to a woman that u barely know, a woman that u aren't sure whether she feels the same way as u
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Simplep:
lol and what is wrong with 1005 naira ring?
Nothing o, except he just did not have to buy ring, just tell the girl I will like to marry you. If she accepts, fine if not move on. What's the big show off all about na.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by OKame(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ryan03:
some idiots are already swearing on her and how she will end up in Shiloh 20years from now
Funny how people are quick to judgement

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Nothing o, except he just did not have to buy ring, just tell the girl I will like to marry you. If she accepts, fine if not move on. What's the big show off all about na.
I don't see anything wrong with using ring to propose though,I love it.
The only thing i don't like about some people's own is the public display.
But hey,everyone to their preferences .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.