Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (47843 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Antara0503(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin Abeg I no get mb for this kine video. The slap hot?
d slap try sha,it dey dere.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by junglej: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:
With the look of things, the dude can't afford her.

Some men are mumu sef

Listen to yourself. The dude can't afford her. Is she a loaf of bread?

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
tongue

Good one,

i thought this proposal nonsense ended since first quater of the year never to happen again

If you want to ask her to marry you, please do so in your house preferrably after pounding each other like fufu

why publicly blackmail someone to marry you in the first place

More wisdom for you. People copying foreign culture everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:

Big man. How Southey?

Good sir don’t seem to remember you sir
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by delishpot: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope he is not proposing after being caught banging her friend.

If I innocent, I go waylay her and beat her up.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Igubson12: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
all this while, you don't know that you are dating a monster, I don't know why people do sticked to women who doesn't love them. please learn to love who love you, is this slap of joy?

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nistfrank(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Give her belle and propose again

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
The girl was the one shouting, 'Say yes, say yes'. You sure he was proposing or was it her? I'm confused here
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

Good sir don’t seem to remember you sir

Not on this I'd. When you spoke about coming back home due to issues there. Its all good. I walk across your comment once in a whole just wanted to holla
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Harrison4adam(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
It is very evident that the guy bleeping the girl is in the lecture room watching... Definitely the man didn't pound her like fufu before proposing to her.

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by OKame(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Onnasucs1:
yeah...and it happened in UniAgric not B.S.U
Correct..that's Aper Aku auditorium I think
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by alexvatt(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
That guy is dumb. u don't go and buy a ring just because u have a girlfriend. Even if u have to propose to ur girl in public, at least u should have discussed it with her first.

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

It is absolutely stupid for any African man to kneel and propose to a woman . It’s like begging someone to be your responsibility

Kneeling to propose is not our culture ...if African ladies want men to be kneeling to propose to them just like white men do then should start sharing bills with men just like white women do

Nigerian males have become sissies

5 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Bbbwings: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice that will teach him
He is a pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by oluwaahmed: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bitch ass niggers everywhere in this generation
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by RillJ(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
10 to 15 yrs down the line, same lady go dey use touchlight for hot afternoon to find husband.

She may have shut down the only offer of marriage meant for her.

Her action is condemnable in every sense.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
obiekunie2:
smart girl!

she looked at the poor cheap ring and got so angry!

she was like - this idiot wants to destroy my destiny! thunderous slap - gboa!!

Lol

He thinks he can reset her brain into babymama own.

Lol but she's way smarter than that !

Some guys are truly stupid!

Propose when he hasnt even graduated and gotten a plum job somewhere ! Still collecting feeding money from his parents and he's proposing to marry a babe?

Sighs guys biko get your priorities right !

Not all ladies are dumb! Even though its cheap to get laid. We never forget where we come from and where we are going !

3 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by lookingfly: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
To avoid unnecessary attention, I think i will propose to my gal in my kitchen or bedroom grin
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by abiocity(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
philip0906:
Foolish man

The kind of men the world loves to see & women crave for...Pvssified men who act like they don't have masculine balls

The kind of men, feminists drool over because they can pass their foolish & senile ideologies to them easily...

No "Real" man, will go out in public all in the name of conformity go on one knees begging a woman to be his wife

Men who would tell their women, "How far? your mama dey house this weekend make I come see your people"...Because they already have the woman on lockdown

Call us old school, but it doesn't change that we love our woman & have her on lockdown

These men are becoming extinct

Nonsense & 21st century undecided

well spoken

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
healthserve:

Not on this I'd. When you spoke about coming back home due to issues there. Its all good. I walk across your comment once in a whole just wanted to holla

Thanks bro you are one of the few that care, I’ll find you when I get back to Nigeria.

God bless you
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
Abeg I no get mb for this kine video.
The slap hot?
Jesus is Lord...the guy wan spoil the girl olosho ministry.....
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Slap well deserved. cool cool You guys must learn by force, by fire.
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Naija poor sha, see you dey measure mb..and no your type go dey insult people online.
DonBenny77:
grin
The slap hot?
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by technuel: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Perhaps the girl must have been having expectation that her man will propose to her in cruise ship naim this Nigga come dey propose for ordianary state University Class Room. You know some student get bad mouth na that time Dem go remember you say the head of your man bend and your husband is local and not romantic at all.
Kai this is the kind of slap Army man dey slap police man.

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Edge1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tell me why this won't deal with subsequent women he meets
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by ezugegere(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
royalamour:

Trash talk.

It's not trash talk. You don't have the right to embarrass someone publicly in the name of proposing. Not everybody likes that nonsense. There's nothing romantic about it. That's just emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by anochuko01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:
With the look of things, the dude can't afford her.

Some men are mumu sef
how much is your price, and hope you use pos

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by healthserve(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

Thanks bro you are one of the few that care, I’ll find you when I get back to Nigeria.

God bless you

No wahala. Take it easy there
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omg... She looked at the ring, pause, slap! He got that ring out of the gum-machine. If it was a fat diamond, she'd take the ring for a few months and end the relationship, and tell him she lost the ring grin grin grin
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigga begging to collect what will eventually be his downfall from earth..

instead of make he go hustle

And to u dirty thing...kwantinue...

dem go soon do new benz now...na ur destiny go buy the shampoo for the naming...
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by UniversalDove: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
grin
The slap hot?
bros the hotness fit boil yam under 3 minutes
Re: Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
royalamour:

You obviously know nothing.
And you must be too young to understand this.

I’m older than you that’s certain!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Snatches Iphone 15 And Wig After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal / Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.