Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59269 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by RealGOAT: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Pls don't abort the baby, this type of mistake is rampant in second issue.
Just use withdrawal method or condom next time.
For me I use withdrawal bcus my partner hate condom.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ezeudo7: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2019
terminate keee u dia!..People are so proud of evil this days
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kevoh(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2019
longitudemedia:
Good morning, my advice to you is this

1. Children are heritage from the Lord.
2. There's a reason for this to happen, you have to stay calm and ensure your wife is healthy.
3. Don't go ahead with the abortion because she might not be fit and it might be dangerous.
4. I won't encourage you to go ahead with murdering the baby.
There are also some risks for conceiving early (the fourth month) and carrying the child to term. The couple is in a huge dilemma as it stands! I don't envy them!
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Chibumaka: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Don't Abort it... Is your child and no one else's, up bringing is solely your responsibilities... Those that will criticise you have no contribution to make.. My friend had her 2 Daughter the same year and there are both in high school doing great. Wish you and your family the best.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

dont think of abortion, samething happened to i and my wife we are expecting our baby.
God has a reason for everything he does and that child might bring recognition.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by dazzlingd(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lamanii22:

Abortion is still not the best option... You too get out from here.. Make your point and leave, must you be sarcastic or vent your anger.... If you're frustrated or tired of life... Then move on to the next world!!!

May sango strike u wherever u are, sanpono befall u..

On a closer look, you are not bad, nice shape with chocolate skin, can I have ur contact...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madgoat(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

If u are asking this kind of question, then u are not mature enough to be married. So u dont know about contraceptives or even ordinary condom. Smmmmhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mkoabiola: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jus4 months.

Carry ur cross sharp shooter
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Stevegoddy23: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Check the size of ur dick.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

May sango strike u wherever u are, sanpono befall u

It can't affect me.. I am a new creation... And at the name of Jesus every knee must bow... So better don't disturb the sango don't let it fall your hand... Oponu! You will just be typing rubbish.. You won't think before you type, all cause you are frustrated.. WO I have your time today... What has sango got to do with the topic... You will be forming sarcasm on NL but in real life you're a chicken...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by silverkings: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
A305:
Nigerians are very backward people. (Spits on the thread.)

Someone who made a honest mistake posting to solicit advice, Next thing is bashing and castigating. SMH.

Op, Good thing y'all aware of the early pregnancy, take your wife to a reputable hospital and abort the pregnancy. There after, Use the the help of a professional doctor in the family planning field to get the safest and affordable family method done and continue sex with your lovely wife.

Pay NO attention to comments by h ypotocrites on this thread against abortion, many of them have done it or paid to get it done. See that Lexus down my sig.
OP don't listen to this advice. Keep that baby
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

On a closer look, you are not bad, nice shape with chocolate skin, can I have ur contact...

Lol thanks... But I didn't see this earlier..
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by giftfromGod(f): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
God look down from heaven and bless my womb with children , I promise never to even think of terminating them , since I know the stress involve in having them.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by dazzlingd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lamanii22:

It can't affect me.. I am a new creation... And at the name of Jesus every knee must bow... So better don't disturb the sango don't let it fall your hand... Oponu! You will just be typing rubbish.. You won't think before you type, all cause you are frustrated.. WO I have your time today... What has sango got to do with the topic... You will be forming sarcasm on NL but in real life you're a chicken...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by fortunechy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
the best and trusted family planning ever is to use condom...... please,dont ever in ur life think of aborting that baby..... These kind babies use to be great in life
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
mejai:
aro1, come and see what cum inside and watch it flow like a boss caused this man. Double blessings OP

grin grin grin
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

grin grin

Kilon pa e lerin?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by COURVOISier(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
keep the child, don't abort it. Don't mind what people will say, them must talk.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oneTIMEman(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Im a lab scientist, 70% of abortion is done by married couple
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Don't terminate it o, you shouldn't have slept with her if you were really serious of family planning, you should have waited till after a year.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by sapeleboi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
paid money on her those not give you the right to sex her anyhow

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by SmartMugu: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chai! See talent.
OP I know a rich couple that have been looking a fruit of the womb for over a decade. Your talent is needed urgently. grin

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So what you're saying is, women delibrately get pregnant right? Case in point this thread, the wife, still breastfeeding a 4 month old, deliberately got pregnant abi? What was her reason then, since she is to blame cos she produced the sperm and poured it into her pùssy, na you be the bosses of diickheads here angry

NAH, women are caretakers of there womb and gatekeepers of there pvssy ...these justifies y only a woman can tell who impregnates or own her unborn child.
women can deliberately get pregnant and when its not deliberate it simply a case of her been care free .. bottomline pregnancy depends greatly on a woman's sensitivity, why do you even think sex education are rendered to females squarely

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by aalangel(f): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations

Exactly what happened to me. My girl is 5 years (May) and my boy is 4 years (July).

It isn't really a big deal.

Don't ever think of abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by meobizy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol. Maybe she secretly wanted an extra child. Some women are brutal like that. The worst is the friend with benefits who ‘forgets’ to take the morning after pill.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Bostonfarms: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Leave the baby oo you will be fine,don’t listen to what people will say,I’m older than my brother with 1year plus of my mom had aborted him I for no get brother to call for help �or quarrel with

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by grisela: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Don't tamper with that pregnancy, next time control yourself and allow your wife to regain herself before shooting anyhow
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Kimzylove(f): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by cerpvad(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Still surprised how 4 months after delivery some women are fit to start having sex again when some still no fit have sex for nearly a year after delivery. Na so so pain dem go dey complain sad

BTW, isn't it true that a woman cannot get pregnant while still breastfeeding?? If this is true, then the op may be lying angry
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Don't even think of terminating that innocent baby, there's a reason for a season, there's a blessing in every disappointment. you don't know what the baby will grow up to become in future, he maybe the one to take your family too a greater height in the future. keep the baby, you're not the first that this thing has happened to before... if you terminate this baby, believe me you'll live to regret your actions later, that may be the end of your wife getting pregnant again... take note bro... live the baby and let your wife give birth to the baby... like one of my brother up there said "add 9months to the 4months your first baby is, that's a year and one month.... if you neglect this advise, you'll have yourself to blame.

GOOD LUCK

DADDYFREEMAN1
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kurlz(f): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

Don't ever try the abortion o. Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
giftfromGod:

God look down from heaven and bless my womb with children , I promise never to even think of terminating them , since I know the stress involve in having them.
God have answered your prayer sister... wipe your tears, today is the beginning of your breakthrough. your own child/fruit of the womb is on the way. before the end of this year, you'll be pregnant... Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.