Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59252 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by 4labi: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
We all have to be responsible for our actions...shebi u sabi fire down ni...ur sense will correct

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by IamCharles123: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
Still surprised how 4 months after delivery some women are fit to start having sex again when some still no fit have sex for nearly a year after delivery. Na so so pain dem go dey complain sad

BTW, isn't it true that a woman cannot get pregnant while still breastfeeding?? If this is true, then the op may be lying angry
Read tru the comment, you will see other people that has been in such situation as the op.
Even my aunty is older than my uncle with 11 month. Things happen.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Femeto: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bro you should be in Sambisa forest fighting Bokoharam cos you a sharp shooter. You go born am ni o. God go provide.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
Don't abort that child ooo. Never try that

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by jclassiq(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations

What if she born early ?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ThewayisJesus: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls don't tell her to take an abortion. I know someone whose wife was pregnant after 3 months the first child was born. The child deserves to live, it's not the baby's fault so don't let the baby's life go for it. PLS next time be more careful. Allow the baby live and give a space of at least 3 years before the third child. I am talking from experience. PLEASE...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by JubrinElSudan: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
jclassiq:

What if she born early ?
What if she born late?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oyinda1599(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Saintmary:

Where did you get that information from?
Is it scientifically proven or just a myth?
you can enlighten me.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by GuestLog: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Is your meaning of knack pregnancy? If it means sèx, is he suppose to wait for a year b4 having sèx with his wife?
one year ke? No wonder married men are promiscuous.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by OkoAnike(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

You don't wash all your clothes on the street... Please don't bring issue like this to social media, there are better ways to approach this, wish you find solution.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Abayor7: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Charleys:
Family planning is for people who have no plans for their lives..... At all.

People who plan their lives won't go for family planning.

Shed more light pls
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowale89(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
he's even my namesake. this pattern is normal in Igbo land

se won fi obo sepe fun gbogbo Bowale ni
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowale89(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abayor7:

Shed more light pls

self control, prevention to avoid awful circumstances. that's what he's trying to say

not all couples do family planning
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by GYMNASTIC: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Some post are annoying, op as if u don't know that abortion is a sin unto God.
An abortionist is a murderer. U can't escape from the kama. Is God that takes care of children not the economy.

Pls. View my signature for ur waist trainer and body shapers. We deliver Nationwide.

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LewsTherin: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

self control, prevention to avoid awful circumstances. that's what he's trying to say

not all couples do family planning

Please understand this. Family planning is the method or methods used to space and control the number of children a couple have. It is not the IUD or injection or tablet. Those are part of family planning methods.

Using condoms, or calculating safe periods are also valid family planning methods.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by FiiahnAuto(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

This is word of God, God will be with you. Never abort pls

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowale89(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
LewsTherin:

Please understand this. Family planning is the method or methods used to space and control the number of children a couple have. It is not the IUD or injection or tablet. Those are part of family planning methods.

Using condoms, or calculating safe periods are also valid family planning methods.

I'm surprise you include condom as family planning method. I thought family planning should involve medical practitioners but using condom need no one counselling or enlightenment, even layman knows that
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ultimatekint(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Education is free here in Oyo State. Anyway, if you are not in Oyo State, please relocate immediately. Omituntun is giving free Text Books. Your children are secure in terms of education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
You better keep that baby, another one might not come when you want it, keep the baby

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LewsTherin: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

I'm surprise you include condom as family planning method. I thought family planning should involve medical practitioners but using condom need no one counselling or enlightenment, even layman knows that

And that's what makes it the most effective family planning method. It is cheap, easy to use, requires little instruction and has absolutely no side effects.

Family planning is a process. You use methods to achieve that objective. As long as condoms are used to control the period of pregnancy, it is a family planning method. Same with abstinence. Same with calculating safe days. They are all methods of family planning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowhales(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
kevoh:

I am quite sure, you and your wife did not practice exclusive breastfeeding as that is a form of contraceptive for nursing mother. It's called LAM and 98% effective.

Secondly, abortion is the least of your problem as your wife is barely 4 months before taking in. She has hardly healed. IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP THE CHILD YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO BE MONITORED CLOSELY as this pregnancy is not like the first and could cause her her life. Hopefully this will never happen. You need to consult with real life. Doctors instead not online doctors on Nairaland.

Finally, there's a saying among married people, if you never born by mistake you never close the chapter of child birth. if you were planning on having two kids, just lock up and take this pregnancy to be the last one and not abort it. School fees no be joke ooo! Think every thing true before taking your decision.
One in a million advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by giftfromGod(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
God have answered your prayer sister... wipe your tears, today is the beginning of your breakthrough. your own child/fruit of the womb is on the way. before the end of this year, you'll be pregnant... Amen

Amen , thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by highbee02: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:
Wow! What family planning methods do you practice??

Modified: The thread title has been changed smiley

Withdrawal
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Pennyways: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
dear friend, I don't think family planing is necessary for people of intellectual minded people, ur wife should learn the days of obligations and abstains her herself from dinning with you in such days

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ezeadi83(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
If u are actually the one responsible for the pregnancy, then your question sounds stupid.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by dagreat4(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abortion?hope u are not expecting anoda baby after that abortion?what if she doesn't take in again?what of the risk of dying in d process?its ur wife. People must talk about u as long as u are alive so don't live for people.Have d baby n remove d womb if you tink no family planning is working for her.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

It seems like these days, the only reason people get married is just to have sex. Otherwise I don't see why a woman whos only 4 months postnatal gone is pregnant in this time and age of buhari. Have you guys not got other plans for your lives? And now after doing the do your eyes come clear say "you can not afford for the pregnancy" why didnt you think about that before going on a sex spree?

Funnily enough I was just discussing with my sister on Wednesday that in every family, there is always that child that is mistake. So I guess this is your own mistake child. Accept am like that.
Next time focus on more important things that will enable you afford a good life for your family.
Otedola nor born pass three.
Most American presidents(past and present) didnt have more than one.

Think with your brain. Not your dick.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by armyofone(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lazy sperm? You mean the ones that can't swim and tanda for one place or the crawling ones ?
Just imagining catapulting sperm!

midnighter:

He would have said the OP is lucky he doesnt have lazy sperm...this thread is just unbelievable
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by midnighter(f): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
armyofone:
Lazy sperm? You mean the ones that can't swim and tanda for one place or the crawling ones ?
Just imagining catapulting sperm!

Hahahaha some people's sperm cannot swim very well na
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by armyofone(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It seems like these days, the only reason people get married is just to have sex.

Think with your brain. Not your dick.

Wondering too...let the woman say no and see side chic up and down!
I have said it, orgasms is not for relaxation and stress relief!!
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by suarhez: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
legendary
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Adebowhales(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
raheemadejoke81:
Please, don't let your wife go for abortion. It may be disastrous in the
future.
One of my madam in office has been affected by this type of your situation. Exactly the same story of yours and she opted for what you are about to do but today she is regretting it.
Tell. Me. About. It.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.