Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59200 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Rajman45(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Olodo grin
How many times have you Googled that word to know the meaning?
The question should be, ..... Hw many times have u gone to ur psychotherapy to treat Ur mental illness.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
Still surprised how 4 months after delivery some women are fit to start having sex again when some still no fit have sex for nearly a year after delivery. Na so so pain dem go dey complain sad

BTW, isn't it true that a woman cannot get pregnant while still breastfeeding?? If this is true, then the op may be lying angry
I thought as much oooo... I learnt that in school, from our Biology teacher
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by RTSC: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why not use condom?

If I don't want pregnancy, I would use condom regardless of if she is my wife or not.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Smithwilliams826: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na u dey suppose to abort.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by midehi2(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
My dear, best advice to give you is this, don't you dare abort it, both of you might regret it later, leave the baby to have life biko, it happened to me, i was scared then cos i was too young, but my decision not to abort it then is the best for me now, not only imagining how both of them looks like twins now but super proud and blessed for not aborting her when her elder sis was just 5 months, pls dear take my advice, it might be rough now but bet me, you will see the glory later in life......don't kill that innocent blood forming up, ejor.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ahiboilandgas: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
donstan18:
You are one of the luckiest husband in Nigeria for having a fertile wife.

They are.very few and you should be grateful.
how lucky ?with a population of 200m growing at 8 percent to reach 400m by 2050 .the average Nigeria woman is fertile

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Cjayro24: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hold on. let's check VAR.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by AdeniyiA(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations
The guy problem I guess is money
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kinguwem: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abortion laws in Nigeria are restrictive & your situation is not an indication. Indicated in conditions that can compromise a woman's life or if the foetus has gross anomalies not compatible with life.
Your wife should eat well, register for antenatal & continue to breast the baby. As the pregnancy advances breast milk will stop flowing & the baby should be weaned. After delivery, she should be on an appropriate contraceptive; preferably an intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) or an intradermal implant.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by imexg(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
how old is the pregnancy ? ..you can email me let me tell you how you can go about it....Imehgabriel@yahoo.com
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Helena6(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
SirVintageCock:
This is a new mother for crying out loud. What is there to understand? Her cycle probably hasn't returned fully when you fvck her. How can she even calculate a damn thing when there are semen all over the damn vagina?. Why didn't you use a damn condom until you can choose another birth control. It takes some time for the hormones and cervical mucus to go back to normal.
Just barely 4 month after birth? You laid this accusations too thick here, I wonder how the wife will be feeling and the craps you will be shelling out on her. You messed up dude!!!!!!
Blame games doesn't work, it is for the fainthearted who cannot take responsibilities for their juvenile actions.. Learnt that from Buhari sha.....

See here, ask your wife what she wants, na she get the body.
Use condom in future, do not hand over your control remote to anybody by believing someone else in this case your wife will make the right choices for you. We all have different aims and goals, guard yours judiciously when others doesn't seem to bother.
If you had taken control by having a backup, you won't be asking this questions.

Can I like your respond multiple times?? People do not understand how child birth scatters the hormonal balance which is why it is recommended you give the woman time to heal. It's not a big deal, forget shame, you guys are married. Chin up& forget risking her life for abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Helena6(f): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
A305:
Nigerians are very backward people. (Spits on the thread.)

Someone who made a honest mistake posting to solicit advice, Next thing is bashing and castigating. SMH.

Op, Good thing y'all aware of the early pregnancy, take your wife to a reputable hospital and abort the pregnancy. There after, Use the the help of a professional doctor in the family planning field to get the safest and affordable family method done and continue sex with your lovely wife.

Pay NO attention to comments by h ypotocrites on this thread against abortion, many of them have done it or paid to get it done. See that Lexus down my sig.

People are bashing him because his original post heaped blame on the wife. Mishaps can happen but he only has one child, he didn't state if he intends to have only one child, otherwise, why stop a life?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kinguwem: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
imexg:
how old is the pregnancy ? ..you can email me let me tell you how you can go about it....Imehgabriel@yahoo.com
He's stated the information about the pregnancy. What advice do you have for him?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by prettysom(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
You're blaming it on family planning, What kind of family planning did you use?
Please don't tamper with that baby before you live to regret it.
Just find a help for your wife, to enable her cope better. Then after she delivers, you can do implants or IUD. That one can help prevent future occurrence till you're ready.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
You welcome... Sorry if asking too much question. Where in Lagos are you maybe we could hang out of this days.

Lamanii22:

Awww thank you... Yeah, Lagos...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Thegamingorca(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations

Pity him.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rajman45:

The question should be, ..... Hw many times have u gone to ur psychotherapy to treat Ur mental illness.
Lol
The person you need that answer is apparently your father.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Charleys: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Layooo8:
That is a great lie, I did it and it work for me, because I have plan for my life.
Am living happily and enjoy my life now

If you had plans, then you wouldn't go for family planning.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by cerpvad(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abi Ohh, bruh, the op thought we didn't go to school grin
daddyfreeman1:
I thought as much oooo... I learnt that in school, from our Biology teacher

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by daddyfreeman1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
cerpvad:
Abi Ohh, bruh, the op thought we didn't go to school grin
en No know say there are intellectuals here... now he's the olodo here
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Rajman45(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Lol The person you need that answer is apparently your father.
Father...... Nd I thought you were mature... Lol. Like i said, u need serious help.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by steefi07: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Have the Baby!!! alot of people did same just be careful to avoid further occurance .

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
madridguy:
You welcome... Sorry if asking too much question. Where in Lagos are you maybe we could hang out of this days.

Jakande Estate, Isolo area...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by OlawaleBammie: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
LadySarah:
The guy that opened a thread on why his uncles wife aborted without his knowledge should come and view this thread.

If the op could say this rubbish abt his wife on cyberspace,you would then imagine what he had told her at home.
Do you think that the wife wont silently abort the next time?

Xc:Olawalebammie,Blessedkingg.

Sarah see u?? did he say his wife went to abort it behind him without his own volition?? and neither did he say his wife vacated the their home after comitin the acrimonious act..

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by olumide4christ: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

See Bros....the deed has been done. Don't abort that baby...that's murder in the eyes of God.
Here's what has worked for me - I & my wife went to the family planning clinic. IUCD was administered & inserted in her, after which the doctor asked that a scan be done to confirm the device is secured in position. Scan is positive and okay.
Now we are told that most family planning methods are not 100% fail safe. So what I do in addition to the IUCD is that I go the extra mile in calculating my wife's safe and unsafe periods using 'ovulation date predictor calculator'...just search for the phrase on Google...you'll find so many websites that will do this for free for you. You just type in the date when the last menstruation began, assuming your wife's menstrual cycle is 28 days & the website will give you the next safe & unsafe (fertile) periods. Add 2 days to the unsafe/fertile before & after & practice abstinence during this period or better still, use a condom.
Family planning requires commitment & sacrifice from both parties & the rewards are great. These methods have helped us for over a year since we started it. My son (2nd & last child) is 2 years plus now & by God's grace, I & my wife have agreed that child bearing is over/ history for us. With all hands on deck & God's help, I believe these methods are fail safe.

All the best Bro....remember don't abort that child!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by temi2008: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

If u kill that innocent soul, u have terminated a destiny and generation and is called Murder.
God hates Murder don't opt for it at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Josiahrb1980: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good one
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by 77up(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Charleys:
Family planning is for people who have no plans for their lives..... At all.

People who plan their lives won't go for family planning.
Expansiate pls shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Princessajoye: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seek your gynecologist.. don't go for abortion,u know u'r womb is still fresh

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by diviniti: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Princessajoye:
Seek your gynecologist.. don't go for abortion,u know u'r womb is still fresh
. Same thought.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by extremelygolden: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

You better don't touch that pregnancy. Did the baby ask to come to life? You and your wife better respect yourselves and don't you ever tamper with the life you didn't create.

I have some women around me going through hell in their marriage because they haven't been able to give their husband a child since they got married. Some are more than 10 years in their marriage without even a single miscarriage, and here God has made your wife a fruitful vine and you dey yarn rust!

Touch that child and let God deal with you.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Saintmary(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
oyinda1599:
She can't breastfeed while pregnant with another child, it might affect the health of the four months old baby.
Where did you get that information from?
Is it scientifically proven or just a myth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.