Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (21867 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by MPSA(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lagos is a freedom City in Africa, I Love Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

The Dump pile of the black race

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
MPSA:

God Bless You..

I Love Lagos.

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
MPSA:

Freedom to practice corruption, Yahoo Yahoo, Ritual killings, open defecation....

No wonder you love Lagos...

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

God Bless You..

I Love Lagos.

grin grin

I love Lagos. Imagine a place so free you can openly shit about anywhere in the city..

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
See what I reduced the village to.

I reduced him to dirty picture of him shitting in his village...

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by MPSA(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

Freedom to practice corruption, Yahoo Yahoo, Ritual killings, open defecation....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

[/s]

You are nobody, we've reduced you to repeating the same dirty picture from your village.

You are redundant and it doesn't matter how many times you post the same rotten picture from your village, you've been soundly defeated.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
See what I reduced the village to.

I reduced him to dirty picture of him shitting in his village...

grin grin grin

Nope!! You reduced me into exposing the other side of Lagos you are afraid to admit.

You keep denying the fact that Lagos needs serious help in tackling a growing waste and leadership management problem.

Why are you ashamed of admitting these images are your beloved Lagos?

You should be proud of both the good and the bad sides.... unless you love to deceive yourself. grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I love Lagos. Imagine a place so free you can openly shit about anywhere in the city..

Post the picture of you shitting in your village a million times, you are redundant, you can not do more than that.

I smell pain and defeat all over your sorry and pathetic face...

How do you go from boasting about kigali to redundancy and posting picture of yourself shiting in your abia village..

Sucks to be yougrin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Nope!! You reduced me into exposing the other side of Lagos you are afraid to admit.

You keep denying the fact that Lagos needs serious help in tackling a growing waste and leadership management problem.

Why are you ashamed of admitting these images are your beloved Lagos?

You should be proud of both the good and the bad sides.... unless you love to deceive yourself. grin grin
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10402211_obamalaughing_jpegd825f878c60e86b01c02c9baf3c6fe86

lamo....as expected, the kigali slave returned with the picture of himself shitting in his village and random picture of grass and girls from the internet...

Kigali is beautiful, but they are stuck in the mud after 2 pictures.

You clowns no get shame..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Post the picture of you shitting in your village a million times, you are redundant, you can not do more than that.

How do you go from boasting about kigali to redundancy and posting picture of yourself shiting in your abia village..

Sucks to be yougrin grin

Lagos life!!

An average Ibo man in the East has his home built with several toilets. Why would he defecate outside?

That is clearly Lagos. Why deny your Lagos hypocrite!!

grin grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
If clowns like this shitting abia villager tell you that Lagos is not beautiful, abeg dash am hot and dirty slap...

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
If clowns like this shitting abia villager tell you that Lagos is not beautiful, abeg dash am hot and dirty slap...

grin grin

Look at that plastic kettle. No Ibo man can have such. It is either a mallam or a Yoruba Muslim. But mallams don't dress like that. So it has to be a Yoruba grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10402211_obamalaughing_jpegd825f878c60e86b01c02c9baf3c6fe86

lamo....as expected, the kigali slave returned with the picture of himself shitting in his village and random picture of grass and girls from the internet...

Kigali is beautiful, but they are stuck in the mud after 2 pictures.

You clowns no get shame..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Proudly Lagosian, Proudly Yoruba!! Let's go there!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Sucks to be yougrin grin

Our fellow Yoruba brethren.... grin grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Lagos life!!

An average Ibo man in the East has his home built with several toilets. Why would he defecate outside?

That is clearly Lagos. Why deny your Lagos hypocrite!!

grin grin grin
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

This is your dirty and pigsty abia ibo village existence...

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

Lagos is beautiful but ugly. Modern but primitive...

Your fellow Lagosians doing what they know best!! After smoking ego!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

grin grin

But Lagos is unbelievably the King of Slums in Africa. According to BBC.

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are nobody, we've reduced you to repeating the same dirty picture from your village.

You are redundant and it doesn't matter how many times you post the same rotten picture from your village, you've been soundly defeated.

But you apparently have been reduced to posting slum pictures. grin grin grin

Looks like I am making you desperate. Looks like you have lost...
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

grin grin

But Lagos still has more slum and the Crown jewel: Open Defecation for all the Yoruba touts and Agbero.

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

But you apparently have been reduced to posting slum pictures.
Looks like I am making you desperate. Looks like you have lost...
[/s]

Olodo, from boasting with kigali to repeating picture of himself shitting in his village..

What a clown act... grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Olodo, from boasting with kigali to repeating picture of himself shitting in his village..

What a clown act... grin grin grin

Be proud of Lagos!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Attack Nnewi Police Station, Cart Away Arms / Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.