Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (21721 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

It's clear you You have never been to either Lagos or Kigali .. which part of Lagos is developed ? Which part? Name one part of Lagos that's developed and I will leave NL?

There are dirty places and slums in the shadow of the shiny streets in Kigali just like in other parts of the world, you obviously don't know anything about Kigali apart from the shiny pictures you people copy and paste to rubbish your own country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

There are dirty places and slums in the shadow of the shiny streets in Kigali just like in other parts of the world, you obviously don't know anything about Kigali apart from the shiny pictures you people copy and paste to rubbish your own country.

That's the point show me one shiny place in Lagos , just one ?

You can't compare Lagos with any other capital city in Africa !!! Lagos is a failed attempt at a city , it's at best a super slum

10 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

You can't compare Lagos with any other capital city in Africa !!! Lagos is a failed attempt at a city , it's at best a super slum

This is not about Lagos, you are just a bitter, angry and frustrated soul, you rejoice in and celebrate negativity, this is who you are as a human being.

Even after posting beautiful pictures from Lagos state, you'll come back with some other rubbish like why the sky is not blue in Lagos, you are just a messed up sad and disgruntled individual.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
It beats me why these unpatriotic elements copy and paste 2 pictures from other places as proof that they are better than their own country when in fact there are better places and pictures right here in their own country, but they are blind because of self hatred, bitterness, tribalism and misguided anger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is not about Lagos, you are just a bitter, angry and frustrated soul, you rejoice in and celebrate negativity, this is who you are as a human being.

Even after posting beautiful pictures from Lagos state, you'll come back with some other rubbish like why the sky is not blue in Lagos, you are just a messed up sad and disgruntled individual.

Oga I am far from sad ,infact there are few Nigerians that are happier than I am right now .. I tell the truth because we can't keep lying to protect the useless leaders we have ..I know Lagos inside out and I can tell you it's a failed state .. 20 million people no pipe borne water or sewage system , no good roads , no planning , 70 percent have no access to proper toilets , city wide racketeering and many more ills yet you want me to deceive my self to protect Tinubus image..Hell No ..Show me one fine place in this Lagos !! Just one !!

8 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga I am far from sad ,infact there are few Nigerians that are happier than I am right now ..[b] I tell the tru[/b]th because we can't keep lying to protect the useless leaders we have ..I know Lagos inside out and I can tell you it's a failed state .. 20 million people no pipe borne water or sewage system , no good roads , no planning , 70 percent have no access to proper toilets , city wide racketeering and many more ills yet you want me to deceive my self to protect Tinubus image..Hell No ..Show me one fine place in this Lagos !! Just one !!

You are not telling the truth, all you do is go from thread to thread to bad mouth Nigeria regardless the topic, even when they post pictures about progress and development, you still show up with your sad, bitter and negative mentality to condemn and demean the same progress and development you lambaste Nigeria for.

You are just naturally a very hateful and sad individual.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
afroniger:

Guy, you are a well known Lagos hater so your opinion isn't worth nada. How big is Rwanda relative to Lagos? Rwanda is ruled by a sadistic dictator in the person of Kagame who does not tolerate opposition (he assisinates his critics, including those that fled Rwanda because of his dictatorial and iron fist regime), and most of the country's budget is financed by foreign donors and international bodies. You can only bamboozle your fellow ignoramuses. Rwanda is making developmental strides but I repeat that it is still nowhere near Lagos in terms of development, and you can take that to the bank.

Since you have never left Lagos before, I don't blame you.
As far as I am concerned, most Nigerians are deluded and blatantly disoriented to understand the misrule they are experiencing. This is dueto the fact that most of them have never travelled out to see things for themselves.

I have been to Rwanda, and I am convinced that Nigerians have a very long way to go.

9 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by slimfit1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Osaze007:
Are they up to 20m no
So compare them to Akwa Ibom

You are a thief you sound like one of the beneficiaries of the animal kingdom. You don't wish this country well.

4 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

You are not telling the truth, all you do is go from thread to thread to bad mouth Nigeria regardless the topic, even when they post pictures about progress and development, you still show up with your sad, bitter and negative mentality to condemn and demean the same progress and development you lambaste Nigeria for.

You are just naturally a very hateful and sad individual.

The only person I bad mouth is Buhari because he is the worst leader ever ..I was among the idiots that voted for him in 2015 so I have a right to critic him .. Lagos is my spiritual home , I took my first breath as a human in Lagos and the city has been a great blessing to me but the truth is that these visionless politicians have raped and plundered the wealth of Lagos ..Lagos has the potential to be the most beautiful city on Earth if it's resources is left alone by that greedy man and his cartel and handed to a God fearing visionary . How can a city of 20 million not have pipe borne water and yet you say it's a place of excellence, what excellence sir ?

There is nobody that loves Lagos more than I do

8 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
donfineboi:

Since you have never left Lagos before, I don't blame you.
As far as I am concerned, most Nigerians are deluded and blatantly disoriented to understand the misrule they are experiencing. This is dueto the fact that most of them have never travelled out to see things for themselves.

I have been to Rwanda, and I am convinced that Nigerians have a very long way to go.

During your travel to Rwanda, I'm very sure you missed all the dirty slums around Kigali, not too far from the 2 pictures in this thread.

There are better looking places and pictures in Lagos than the rubbish pictures from Rwanda in this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

The only person I bad mouth is Buhari because he is the worst leader ever ..I was among the idiots that voted for him in 2015 so I have a right to critic him .. Lagos is my spiritual home , I took my first breath as a human in Lagos and the city has been a great blessing to me but the truth is that these visionless politicians have raped and plundered the wealth of Lagos ..Lagos has the potential to be the most beautiful city on Earth if it's resources is left alone by that greedy man and his cartel and handed to a God fearing visionary . How can a city of 20 million not have pipe borne water and yet you say it's a place of excellence, what excellence sir ?

Stop lying, this is how other people on NL trashed you and your hateful and bitter ways.

When Sanwo Olu commissioned the hospital in Lagos state, you showed up as usual with your hatred, sadness and bitterness, but other posters rose to the occasion and shut you down.

You are just a bitter, sad and frustrated human being, nothing makes you happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
More..

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by OruExpress: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
djdutch:
Rwanda annual budget for the year 2019 is $2.9 billion dollars. And with that budget they are able to provide 24 hour electricity,have some of the cleanest streets in Africa and and one of the best road networks in Africa. Lagos Governor Sunmolu recently signed Lagos State N874 billion naira ($3.2 billion dollars budget) into law.
The effects of corruption of epidemic proportions is evident throughout Nigerian states. We need Rwandan leaders to take over leadership positions throughout Nigeria. Our leaders are kingpins of corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoLz44_EdU

you would be stupi2d to say Lagos doesnt have what you just posted lol. Nigerians and drama

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
You know what's funny, I can easily post pictures of beautiful and better looking buildings and places in Lagos to fill several pages on NL, but I'm 100% sure they can not post more than half a page of similar buildings in the whole of Rwanda.

If you unpatriotic people hate Nigeria so much, why not just exile yourselves out of Nigeria and let Nigerians enjoy and deal with Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Uchek(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
djdutch:

The Nigerian context is world class corruption-only thing stopping Lagos from looking like Kigali with world class roads,free wifi access and transport system. Nigeria leaders are kingpins of corruption in the world and can't be rivaled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEWDXBvVS4

If Lagos was a country it would control its own resources, ports and have more at its disposal to better manage itself,
[b][/b]

You are absolutely right that with the above statement. But why is Lagos or South West Region not an independent country? Who prevented Yorubas from having an independent or semi-independent country where they will control there resources?

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Stop lying, this is how other people on NL trashed you and your hateful and bitter ways.

When Sanwo Olu commissioned the hospital in Lagos state, you showed up as usual with your hatred, sadness and bitterness, but other posters rose to the occasion and shut you down.

You are just a bitter, sad and frustrated human being, nothing makes you happy.

The hospital is laudable my grouse was why name it after the wife of such a useless leader ..

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

The hospital is laudable my grouse was why name it after the wife of such a useless leader ..

To start with, the topic was not about what they named the hospital. it was basically about the governor commissioning an SDG project and you did not say it was laudable, as usual you descended into your usual irrelevant, hateful and bitter rants about what hey named the hospital and you labeled the hospital a eye service project.

Nearly the whole thread saw what you did and they chastised you for it, that happened for a reason.

Now all of a sudden it's a laudable hospital, but you still hate PMB, the person responsible for the laudable project? Are the people responsible for laudable projects bad people that you must hate and criticize for doing something good??

See, it's not about Lagos state or even PMB, it's about you and our hateful, sad and bitter ways, good and positive things makes you sad and bitter, you are just a negative person no matter the topic of discussion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
FamousMonk:
This is a rather biased conjecture..
This is probably the most beautiful place in the whole of Rwanda..
Let's make the comparison fair.
Compare The Lagos of Nigeria with the Lagos of Rwanda..
i disagree..Our population should even make cost of manufacturing and production cheaper..Eg China and Taiwan...Study hard bro...Infact research about rwanda before u embarrass ursef Amongst intellectuals..

No pun intended..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

To start with, the topic was not about what they named the hospital. it was basically about the governor commissioning an SDG project and you did not say it was laudable, as usual you descended into your usual irrelevant, hateful and bitter rants about what hey named the hospital and you labeled the hospital a eye service project.

Nearly the whole thread saw what you did and they chastised you for it, that happened for a reason.

Now all of a sudden it's a laudable hospital, but you still hate PMB, the person responsible for the laudable project? Are the people responsible for laudable projects bad people that you must hate and criticize or applauded.?

See, it's not about Lagos state or even PMB, it's about you and our hateful, sad and bitter ways, good and positive things makes you sad and bitter, you are just a negative person no matter the topic of discussion.

Sir when it comes to Buhari I gave up on him by December 2015 , by then I knew he Had nothing absolutely nothing to offer and I was right . I am not bitter at all , I would have been the happiest man if Buhari can succeed but the truth is that his agenda in Aso Rock is far different from what we expect , that man is there to destroy Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by MKULTRA: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
OP e be like say thunder don fire you already

Maybe when we start evicting non SW indigenes from lagos it will be the cleanest city in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

then why are you and millions of your type still in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga I am far from sad ,infact there are few Nigerians that are happier than I am right now .. I tell the truth because we can't keep lying to protect the useless leaders we have ..I know Lagos inside out and I can tell you it's a failed state .. 20 million people no pipe borne water or sewage system , no good roads , no planning , 70 percent have no access to proper toilets , city wide racketeering and many more ills yet you want me to deceive my self to protect Tinubus image..Hell No ..Show me one fine place in this Lagos !! Just one !!
Tell us your state of origin and capital so that we can compare with Lagos, better leave Nigerians and go get your Biafra so that everyone would rest. Always happy to run Nigeria down but unwilling to leave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
slimfit1:

You are a thief you sound like one of the beneficiaries of the animal kingdom. You don't wish this country well.
Are you a citizen of that animal kingdom, if yes we would want to know the specie of animal you are
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by ayokellany: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
You just defined what being an Igbo is but many will argue that is not true because in Nigeria we hate the truth. If you care to verify, you will discover all those arguing that Rwanda is beta developed than Lagos are Igbos with the exception of no other tribe but foolish people will claim you are generalizing

NGpatriot:
It beats me why these unpatriotic elements copy and paste 2 pictures from other places as proof that they are better than their own country when in fact there are better places and pictures right here in their own country, but they are blind because of self hatred, bitterness, tribalism and misguided anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Leave Lagos and let Lagosians enjoy their slum and you would not, if they give you an ultimatum now, you'd start shouting genocide to ICJ, UN, EU, US etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Rosskiki: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Don't mind the ignorant oaf. Majority of Rwandans live in poverty, and this fool is coming here to use a few highways and clean streets in their capital to insult Lagos and Nigeria. It's like me going to Abuja to take pics and use that to claim Nigeria is an advanced country like Switzerland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by ayokellany: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Igbo clown loving lagos.
Show us one comment you have ever made to prove you love or support Lagos. In fact, show one comment your father or grandfather made to prove you love Lagos. If you can not find that try finding one any of you entire family or tribe made to prove or show love to Lagos.

[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Rosskiki: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
i disagree..Our population should even make cost of manufacturing and production cheaper..Eg China and Taiwan...Study hard bro...Infact research about rwanda before u embarrass ursef Amongst intellectuals..

No pun intended..

China and Taiwan are the exceptions. The norm for large developing countries are Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Uchek:

If Lagos was a country it would control its own resources, ports and have more at its disposal to better manage itself,
[b][/b]

You are absolutely right that with the above statement. But why is Lagos or South West Region not an independent country? Who prevented Yorubas from having an independent or semi-independent country where they will control there resources?
Why is your region not independent too because I know nobody is holding you back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by FarahAideed: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
ayokellany:
Igbo clown loving lagos.
Show us one comment you have ever made to prove you love or support Lagos. In fact, show one comment your father or grandfather made to prove you love Lagos. If you can not find that try finding one any of you entire family or tribe made to prove or show love to Lagos.

[s][/s]

Ahh aahh ..we dey fight?
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Area4Area: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Now all of a sudden it's a laudable hospital, but you still hate PMB, the person responsible for the laudable project? Are the people responsible for laudable projects bad people that you must hate and criticize for doing something good??

I just wish Lagos could enact a law to punish and deport people like him from Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.