Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,863 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (22113 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
my foot....

nigeria still beat any other african nation....

look at ghana....
we tut they are financialy better than us,now they wan challendge us to open our borders again....??

nigerians shouldnt allow other africans to put them down....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

See how dirty the lagoon looks? Other parts of the world they have crystal clear water bodies but in Lagos the water is dark to brown. grin grin grin

Ask Rwanda for help. They will help free of charge...

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
obidark:
my foot....

nigeria still beat any other african nation....

look at ghana....

we tut they are financialy better than us,now they wan challendge us to open our borders again....??

nigerians shouldnt let other africans to put them down....

God Bless you.

We have too many bitter, hateful and frustrated unpatriotic Nigerians.

They have Nigeria so much that I wonder why they are still in Nigeria. Why not just pack your load and let us enjoy our Nigeria..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
i say build a wall....close everything up....!!

we dont lack manpower to build a wall surrounding entire naija....!!

we have so many unemployed youths....

they will easily build it in years....!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

God Bless you.

They have Nigeria so much that I wonder why they are still in Nigeria. Why not just pack your load and let us enjoy our Nigeria..

I am patriotic but I have integrity. I will not because of any reason deny the weaknesses of my country.

We have major problems to pretend they don't exist is foolishness.

I am here to remind you for the rest of your miserable life that we have problems that needs to be addressed.

If we can't do it we should seek help from other African societies that have managed their problems perfectly. Like beautiful Rwanda.

There is no point to pride yourself giant of Africa when we cannot enjoy 24/7 electricity.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Perfect balance!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Patriotic loser calling his own country a shithole.

A patriotic clown posting 2 pictures of a foreign place to prove that they are better than him in Nigeria.

You Igbos are so hateful and bitter it's not even funny.

There's nothing patriotic about you hateful and bitter souls..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

God Bless you.

Do you think I am in Nigeria?

What are you enjoying?

LOL!!

You have no idea of what enjoyment is.

I enjoy free health care, Social Services ( Monthly Govt funding) That is why I can argue with you all day and all night.

Smooth roads, peaceful society and clean environment.

If you think you are enjoying you are suffering olodo!!

What a clown!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I am patriotic but I have integrity. I will not because of any reason deny the weaknesses of my country.

We have major problems to pretend they don't exist is foolishness.

I am here to remind you for the rest of your miserable life that we have problems that needs to be addressed.

If we can't do it we should seek help from other African societies that have managed their problems perfectly. Like beautiful Rwanda.

There is no point to pride yourself giant of Africa when we cannot enjoy 24/7 electricity.

we are nigerians and not Rwandans.....we are different....everybody have different solutions to issues....

we are nigerians....!!

our heros past is clearly said shall never be in vain....!!

even cownunu we shall remember,even shekau we shall remember....!! angry angry
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
obidark:

we are nigerians and not Rwandans.....we are different....everybody have different solutions to issues....

we are nigerians....!!

our heros past is clearly said shall never be in fain....!!

even cownunu we shall remember,even shekau we shall remmeber....!! angry angry

H said he's from Kigali.

These are the most anti Nigerian and hateful people on the surface of the earth.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Patriotic loser calling his own country a shithole.

A patriotic clown posting 2 pictures of a foreign place to prove that they are better than him in Nigeria.

You Igbos are so hateful and bitter it's not even funny.

There's nothing patriotic about you hateful and bitter souls..

Olodo!! Call a spade a spade.

If you believe you don't have a problem do you think you can solve it?

Primitive mediocre like your miserable self.

You are nothing but a victim of a failed state.

Instead of you to vote for credible leaders you are publicly worshiping Tinubu.

You have sold your destiny and that of your children.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

H said he's from Kigali.

These are the most anti Nigerian and hateful people on the surface of the earth.

I am a Yoruba from Lagos state. I belong to the Balogun family. But that doesn't mean I should not stand by the truth.

Nigeria is riddled with major problems that our current leaders have no idea to fix or manage. We need help!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I am a Yoruba from Lagos state. I belong to the Balogun family. But that doesn't mean I should not stand by the truth.

Nigeria is riddled with major problems that our current leaders have no idea to fix or manage. We need help!!

help from who....??
back then you begged for help,a foreighn army conquered your ass....!!

btw
are you yorubas finish gettings back your artifacts....??
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
obidark:

help from who....??
back then you begged for help,a foreighn army conquered your ass....!!

btw
are you yorubas finish gettings back your artifacts....??

Carry your tribal bigotry somewhere else bro!! This is between two Yorubas....

I stand on the notion that it is prevalent to admit our lapses as a society and seeking for outside expertise in resolving them.

My fellow Yoruba Agbero is on the notion of hiding or denying our lapses and worshiping the almighty Tinubu and his political empire.

So back off!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

Your soul is too disgusting to be a Yoruba and Yoruba people don't trash and denigrate themselves.

Were you not just saying ibo people are better than Yoruba people

I know you Igbos and I can spot you from a mile away.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Your soul is too disgusting to be a Yoruba and Yoruba people don't trash and denigrate themselves.

Were you not just saying ibo people are better than Yoruba people

I know you Igbos and I can spot you from a mile away.

Maybe I haven't spent too much time in Nigeria to behave like a typical Yoruba Nigerian. But It is high time we Yorubas stand for what is right and true.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

Lagos life!!

An average Ibo man in the East has his home built with several toilets. Why would he defecate outside?

That is clearly Lagos. Why deny your Lagos hypocrite!!

Juts look at the disgusting and hateful ipob clown claiming Lagos.

Pathetic bitter and frustrated Biafra anti Nigerian villagers..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Maybe I haven't spent too much time in Nigeria to behave like a typical Yoruba Nigerian. But It is high time we Yorubas stand for what is right and true.

[/s]

Shut your ipob mouth. You Igbos are really really irritating, you know and do nothing but hate, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rwanda is run by technocrats and hence the results. It is more like Hong Kong during colonial times though pretends to be a democracy. Also, a lot like Singapore. The head of government Paul Kagame is also very intelligent. It is a benign dictatorship.

The lack of democracy is beneficial. The government does not have to pander to a parliament or congress to pass the budget for instance. That was also part of the beauty of China. Anything the executive wants is simply rubber stamped.

Also, the president is clean. He isn't corrupt and hates corruption with a passion.

That said, Lagos state budget is not up to $2.5b. Then again, the state is highly urbanized and therefore will cost more to govern. Lagos has more people than Rwanda.

That being said, Lagos like most other states is corrupt. Contract inflation robs the state blind of many other contracts. Shoddy work by emergency contractors is also a burden. The state's recurrent expenditure is high due to a large workforce. I can't say if the workforce is bloated. The quality of delivery is also held down by godfatherism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / 2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC / National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.