Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,166 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (22121 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Shut your ipob mouth. You Igbos are really really irritating, you know and do nothing but hate, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry.

Fool!!

This is my IG id: babs_tee_okomimi

Test it and see for yourself. Why will lie about my heritage. I am not denial like you.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Juts look at the disgusting and hateful ipob clown claiming Lagos.

Pathetic bitter and frustrated Biafra anti Nigerian villagers..

I know you are not used to people with integrity.

I say what it is irregadless of affinity to tribal linings
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even sef, they have slums, dirty villages and poverty in the same Kigali, but I didn't waste my time posting them here because it's not necessary and I can prove my point with pictures from right here in Lagos.

These hateful people go from thread to thread to badmouth and trash Nigeria for stupid and dumb reason. Imagine this clown posting 2 pictures from kigali and concluded that Kigali is better than his own country?

The do this shit all the time, but today, you failed, it backfired, I called your bluff and shamed you, that's why the loser keep repiting the same dirty pictures from his abia village like Yaba left candidate.

What kind of ignorant and unintelligent people are you Igbos?
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandstar:
Rwanda is run by technocrats and hence the results. It is more like Hong Kong during colonial times though pretends to be a democracy. Also, a lot like Singapore. The head of government Paul Kagame is also very intelligent. It is a benign dictatorship.

The lack of democracy is beneficial. The government does not have to pander to a parliament or congress to pass the budget for instance. That was also part of the beauty of China. Anything the executive wants is simply rubber stamped.

Also, the president is clean. He isn't corrupt and hates corruption with a passion.

That said, Lagos state budget is not up to $2.5b. Then again, the state is highly urbanized and therefore will cost more to govern. Lagos has more people than Rwanda.

That being said, Lagos like most other states is corrupt. Contract inflation robs the state blind of many other contracts. Shoddy work by emergency contractors is also a burden. The state's recurrent expenditure is high due to a large workforce. I can't say if the workforce is bloated. The quality of delivery is also held down by godfatherism.

[/s]

Save your sermon for your useless and incompetent kerosene sharing governors in your village.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I know you are not used to people with integrity.

I say what it is irregadless of affinity to tribal linings

grandexpress:

Lagos life!!

An average Ibo man in the East has his home built with several toilets. Why would he defecate outside?

That is clearly Lagos. Why deny your Lagos hypocrite!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

That's your tribalism and bigotry up there? Have you been to every household in iboland before reaching that conclusion or it was just the ipob in you talking?

Typical village ipob, you obviously sourced that shit-wipe from Ipob bureau of statistics..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandstar:
Rwanda is run by technocrats and hence the results. It is more like Hong Kong during colonial times though pretends to be a democracy. Also, a lot like Singapore. The head of government Paul Kagame is also very intelligent. It is a benign dictatorship.

The lack of democracy is beneficial. The government does not have to pander to a parliament or congress to pass the budget for instance. That was also part of the beauty of China. Anything the executive wants is simply rubber stamped.

Also, the president is clean. He isn't corrupt and hates corruption with a passion.

That said, Lagos state budget is not up to $2.5b. Then again, the state is highly urbanized and therefore will cost more to govern. Lagos has more people than Rwanda.

That being said, Lagos like most other states is corrupt. Contract inflation robs the state blind of many other contracts. Shoddy work by emergency contractors is also a burden. The state's recurrent expenditure is high due to a large workforce. I can't say if the workforce is bloated. The quality of delivery is also held down by godfatherism.

Kagame is no technocrat. He is a visionary leader. A trained warlord with no professional pedigree to his name.

It is his zeal for orderliness and principle that has made Rwanda to what it is today.

Population doesn't matter at all. Otherwise India with over 1.3 billion people would be the global poverty capital. But unfortunately it is Nigeria.

What matters in running a society is principle and management capabilities. Something we lack.

One man pockets a fraction of Lagos revenue. And that man is the defacto ruler or Lagos state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

That's your tribalism and bigotry up there? Have you been to every household in iboland before reaching that conclusion or it was just the ipob in you talking?

Typical village ipob, you obviously sourced that shit-wipe from Ipob bureau of statistics..

Olodo!!

See this tribal racist calling me tribalism.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandstar(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Save your sermon for your useless and incompetent kerosene sharing governors in your village.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Olodo!!

See this tribal racist calling me tribalism.
[/s]

Boring...face your ipob village.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019

Thanks to these wonderful Lagos photographers, they are doing a marvelous job document beautiful and vibrant Lagos..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
Even sef, they have slums, dirty villages and poverty in the same Kigali, but I didn't waste my time posting them here because it's not necessary and I can prove my point with pictures from right here in Lagos.

These hateful people go from thread to thread to badmouth and trash Nigeria for stupid and dumb reason. Imagine this clown posting 2 pictures from kigali and concluded that Kigali is better than his own country?

The do this shit all the time, but today, you failed, it backfired, I called your bluff and shamed you, that's why the loser keep repiting the same dirty pictures from his abia village like Yaba left candidate.

What kind of ignorant and unintelligent people are you Igbos?

Ibos are among the most clever people on the planet.

You need to stop trolling and fooling around. We all want what is best for Nigeria but we need the right leadership to take us there.

But paid e-rats soaked in tribal animosity like you cannot understand. You rather serve your paymasters than the truth.

Clown
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Boring...face your ipob village.

Since you love Lagos. You should be picking plastic and pure water nylons from your polluted neighbourhood.

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

Ibos are among the most clever people on the planet.

You need to stop trolling and fooling around. We all want what is best for Nigeria but we need the right leadership to take us there.

But paid e-rats soaked in tribal animosity like you cannot understand. You rather serve your paymasters than the truth.

Clown

Finally claiming your ipobian status..

Maybe they are, but you are nothing but sad and bitter soul with bigoted and tribalism predisposition with unpatriotic anti Nigerian mentality.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
This ipob is so redundant, he went back to his major sad and pathetic preoccupation?

Posting his sad pictures from his ipob village..

What a loser.. grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2019

This young and beautiful Nigerian girl exudes more patriotic spirit that the whole of your ipob village combine...

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Finally claiming your ipobian status..

Maybe they are, but you are nothing but sad and bitter soul with bigoted and tribalism predisposition with unpatriotic anti Nigerian mentality.

I believe you have a problem comprehending simple English. How on earth does that sentence denote that I am Ibo?

You see why Education in Nigeria is a far cry from what it was?

Olodo jati jati
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
This ipob is so redundant, he went back to his major sad and pathetic preoccupation?

Posting his sad pictures from his ipob village..

What a loser.. grin grin

Lagos is the loser unless we rid these acts social menaces of the map...

But you are such sycophant to admit the rot in Lagos.
grin grin grin
Olodo

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

I believe you have a problem comprehending simple English. How on earth does that sentence denote that I am Ibo?

You see why Education in Nigeria is a far cry from what it was?

Olodo jati jati
[/s]

This young and beautiful Nigerian girl exudes more patriotic spirit that the whole of your ipob village combine...

grin grin

Not interested in your ipob rubbish... Stick to posting your dirty ipob village shiting pictures, that's what you are only useful for so stick to that and stop boring me.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin

Nigeria always over evil, hating bitter and disgruntled Igbos and enemies of Nigeria...
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

grin grin

Not interested in your ipob rubbish... Stick to posting your dirty ipob village shiting pictures, that's what you are only useful for so stick to that and stop boring me.

LOL!! OLODO!! LOOSER!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

LOL!! OLODO!! LOOSER!!
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish...

Stick to posting your dirty ipob village shiting pictures, that's what you are only useful for so stick to that and stop boring me.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.