Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (21947 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
leokid866:

I have 24 hours light in Ogun state......Redemption camp, my environment is clean and we have a relatively modern society so what is it you are looking for that is lost? Agreed Nigeria as a whole is far from where we need to be, doesn't mean you should be insulting all of us like there are those who are not trying at all.

They are here tolling and constituting nuisance for obvious reasons, tribalism, bigotry, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian sentiments. This is all they do from thread to thread.

hey are trolls and nuisance.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
Anyways, let's leave this stinking and shitty ipob alone for now and get back to beautiful Lagos..

grin grin

Let's keep Lagos clean!!

Together we can!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rwanda has the second best airport in Africa. If you go to Rwanda you shall think you are in Eastern Europe. The city is so clean you can walk up and down the place peacefully. Problem in Nigeria the people are illiterate and stupid if Nigerians find out the truth they will not believe Nigeria is owing more money than its entire economy. What happens in Nigeria is this once the government is owing a lot of money it pushes the GDP up. after one year later when the government starts owing a lot of money again it pushy's the GDP of. So what you will find is Nigeria is owing more than 80 billion US dollar but Nigeria's entire economy might not even be up to 50 billion US dollar. Most of Nigeria's money is abroad

Nigeria's GDP is super inflated but the debt is a more realistic figure. That is how the Nigerian government has been played the game all along once the debt is rising it pushes is GDP up
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Midas01:
Is this post about Delta state? Even if this post was about my state I'd hold the same views because I don't worship politicians as i know they don't have our best interests at heart.

You people get too defensive about Lagos, even when it's the truth being told.
The Op of the thread is not from Lagos, why didn't the op compare his own state to Kigali... I only mentioned you because you said SW receives oil proceeds ..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
leokid866:

I have 24 hours light in Ogun state......Redemption camp, my environment is clean and we have a relatively modern society so what is it you are looking for that is lost? Agreed Nigeria as a whole is far from where we need to be, doesn't mean you should be insulting all of us like there are those who are not trying at all.

What we need to do is expose our bad sides so that Govt attention can be attracted to it.
Since our Govt are known for knee jerk reaction.

Over $30billion dollars from 1999 till date with very little to show for it.

Take a look at the Metro project, all abandoned. And it cost $1.5 billion. No one is saying anything. Everyone is praising the Govt. No one is holding them accountable.

And that is the problem with we Nigerians!!

Dubai spent $2billion dollars to complete their metro in less than 4 years with a stretch of 74.6 km.

Lagos spent $1.5 billion dollars for 27 km but up till now they have barely completed 16 km since 2009 when construction started.

We are our biggest problems!!

If We hold our Govt accountable then they will do what is needful.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by samorobo: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hey Kigali supporters why not park and go to Kigali if you don't like it here.. you think the Rwandans don't have their problems or your are just look at thing from their best perspectives
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
samorobo:
Hey Kigali supporters why not park and go to Kigali if you don't like it here.. you think the Rwandans don't have their problems or your are just look at thing from their best perspectives

If you like don't hold your Govt accountable. Yeye pikin!!

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Midas01: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oga, wether the op is from Sambisa is not the issue here. I'm very sure if the op's state was being compared with Rwanda he would have the same sentiments as he is a truthful person.
Can't say the same about you.

About oil proceeds, can't remember where I mentioned that, can quote that to me if you can. But doesn't SW receive oil proceeds?
Kennyswagz1:
The Op of the thread is not from Lagos, why didn't the op compare his own state to Kigali... I only mentioned you because you said SW receives oil proceeds ..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Midas01: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
If this thread is about your IQ then kindly exit, don't deplete our IQs with your folly.
samorobo:
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
samorobo:

They are here tolling and constituting nuisance for obvious reasons, tribalism, bigotry, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian sentiments. This is all they do from thread to thread.

They are trolls and nuisance.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Midas01:
Oga, wether the op is from Sambisa is not the issue here. I'm very sure if the op's state was being compared with Rwanda he would have the same sentiments as he is a truthful person.

About oil proceeds, can't remember where I mentioned that, can quote that to me if you can. But doesn't SW receive oil proceeds?

And all your backward ipob villages don't have governors? They don't receive oil proceeds?

What have they achieved? Nothing. You have nothing.

The only project they commission is kerosene sharing.

You are here because of hatred, bitterness, tribalism and jealousy.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
grandexpress:

Carry your tribal bigotry somewhere else bro!! This is between two Yorubas....

I stand on the notion that it is prevalent to admit our lapses as a society and seeking for outside expertise in resolving them.

My fellow Yoruba Agbero is on the notion of hiding or denying our lapses and worshiping the almighty Tinubu and his political empire.

So back off!!

kpele....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
obidark:

kpele....

That ipob is in serious pain. His village is doomed for ever.

You ever wonder why these tribal bigots don't have anything to show from their ipob states?

Lagos is what they wan and can never never get, this is killing them like crazy.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Midas01:

OK
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
plaindealer:

Your soul is too disgusting to be a Yoruba and Yoruba people don't trash and denigrate themselves.

Were you not just saying ibo people are better than Yoruba people

I know you Igbos and I can spot you from a mile away.

dont mind am....yorubas may confront each other,but they dont go behind each others back to talk nonesense....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

You ever wonder why these tribal bigots don't have anything to show from their ipob states?

Lagos is what they wan and can never never get, this is killing them like crazy.

Olodo!!

I am Yoruba. Dunce!!

And you want to know the truth. Ibos are more successful than us in Lagos.

They contribute a predominant percentage in the commercial and economical activities of Lagos.
So give them the respect they deserve.

People like you portray the Yoruba race in a very bad light. Your sychonpancy and hypocrisy is second to none.

Political ass licking is what you survive on. Olodo!!

Mean while, let's keep Lagos clean!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Midas01: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Couldn't read past the first line of your trash. Everybody is igbo or ipob to your stupid low IQ brain. Get lost and remain there. [s]
NGpatriot:

And all your backward ipob villages don't have governors? They don't receive oil proceeds?

What have they achieved? Nothing. You have nothing.

The only project they commission is kerosene sharing.

You are here because of hatred, bitterness, tribalism and jealousy.
[/s]
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Carmit(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Abeg no compare the two again oo...our leaders corrupt to stupor!

But Lagos is higher than Kigali in all ramifications except cleanliness... And that would be very hard considering the politics involved should Lagos decide to take some very decisive and straight to the point actions.

All of you know what I mean!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Carmit:
Abeg no compare the two again oo...our leaders corrupt to stupor!

But Lagos is higher than Kigali in all ramifications except cleanliness... And that would be very hard considering the politics involved should Lagos decide to take some very decisive and straight to the point actions.

All of you know what I mean!

Just? How about efficient Govt practises?
How about efficient institutions?
How about safety?
24/7 electricity?
Portable and accessible water?
Road networks?
Public Basic education?
Health Care services?

Sometimes we just need to be objective and more rational in our findings.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
grandexpress:

Olodo!!

I am Yoruba. Dunce!!

They contribute a predominant percentage in the commercial and economical activities of Lagos.

People like you portray the Yoruba race in a very bad light. Your sychonpancy and hypocrisy is second to none.

and....??

you do know back then you were told to go shitt in the bushes....??
go read around exodus....
they didnt had shinning toilets like today.....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
stop postin stvpid pictures and trying to put each other down....!!

i will pii and shii wherever i am in the world.....

i would even do it in europe,if i must....

but ofcourse i avoid that situation....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

seriously....this people are not serious....
they talk stuff that dont make any sense....

since buhari,they are just talkin nonesense....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Olodo!!

I am Yoruba. Dunce!!

[/s]

Ipob, you are not fooling me, I see your pain sadness and sorrow.

Post all the pictures of yourself shiting in your ipob village, you are still a sad, pathetic, pained and frustrated ipob with not future in your village.

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Post all the pictures of yourself shiting in your ipob village, you are still a sad, pathetic, pained and frustrated ipob with not future in your village.

grin grin grin

bros,dont overdo it....
at the end we will still need igbos like him....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
obidark:

seriously....this people are not serious....
they talk stuff that dont make any sense....

since buhari,they are just talkin nonesense....

Igbos are basically ignorant and unintelligent, they hardly make sense..hatred, jealousy and bitterness are part of their DNA. They are always sad, hateful and bitter.

They started this thread to rubbish Lagos and Nigeria, but it didn't work, it failed and backfired.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
obidark:

bros,dont overdo it....
at the end we will still need igbos like him....

Definitely not this disgusting, hateful, bitter and frustrated soul. This one is enemy of progress. grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

^^6Post all the pictures of yourself shiting in your ipob village, you are still a sad, pathetic, pained and frustrated ipob with not future in your village.

grin grin grin

LOL!! CLOWN!!

Don't forget to keep Lagos clean!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

EWU!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Definitely not this disgusting, hateful, bitter and frustrated soul. This one is enemy of progress. grin grin

ehhhh....not exactly him....but their are many igbos that dont think like him....
be careful....
at the end,we are all blacks and this world never treated any of us well....
think over that....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State / Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.