Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (21722 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Illiteracy and poverty everywhere in Nigeria. See the mighty Lagos and the giant of Africa which everybody is running away from the country.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 18, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Illiteracy and poverty everywhere in Nigeria. See the mighty Lagos and the giant of Africa which everybody is running away from the country.
Can you imagine- Dhaka in Bangladesh was ranked higher than Lagos. See the kind of disgrace fantastically corrupt politicians have caused this country. And Lagos is also ranked above Damascus in Syria, which is currently experiencing war.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2019
grandexpress:

And I am very sure the clown doesn't eat 3 square meals a day, lives in penury and finds solace in his parents house in his 30s.

EWU!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2019

Awon losers, your hatred and bitterness is limited to the pages of NL, Lagos no send ipob shit posters and losers,

Eko o ni baje... grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2019

Kigali ko, agbako no...

Eko o ni baje..

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by obidark: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandexpress:

And I am very sure the clown doesn't eat 3 square meals a day, lives in penury and finds solace in his parents house in his 30s.

EWU!!

lets make something very clear to people like you....
their is no such thing as hunger in nigeria....money is short,yes....beggars,yes....but even europe have this issues too....

i laughed myself to exhausion when a fat fee dee fee guy was talkin about hunger in the land on channels tv.....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

Kigali ko, agbako no...

Eko o ni baje..

grin grin grin

Lagos the pot hole capital of the world!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

Awon losers, your hatred and bitterness is limited to the pages of NL, Lagos no send ipob shit posters and losers,

Olodo!!

Let's keep Lagos clean

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandexpress:

Lagos the pot hole capital of the world!!

That's you shitinng in your shitty ipob village...

Oponu ipob Mrs SHIT poster, Lagosians don't send you, they need your shit posting attention in your ipob village...

Lagos dey shin, ipob is posting pictures of himself shitting...

Losers.. grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

That's Igbos for you.

Please take it easy on them, they don't have anything going on in their village so bitterness is all they have to offer.

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by samorobo: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Seriously you guys shouldn't bother commenting on this thread again. Trust me the idiot boy that created this thread will back off.. I don't know why he is ranting..if Kigali is good let him pack and go there... Don't bother countering him back on every useless thing he says just watch the rabies infected dog bark and soon he would get tired of being foolish...
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin..

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
samorobo:
Seriously you guys shouldn't bother commenting on this thread again. Trust me the idiot boy that created this thread will back off.. I don't know why he is ranting..if Kigali is good let him pack and go there... Don't bother countering him back on every useless thing he says just watch the rabies infected dog bark and soon he would get tired of being foolish...

Great idea..

Ignored from now on...

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

That's you shitinng in your shitty ipob village...

Oponu ipob Mrs SHIT poster, Lagosians don't send you, they need your shit posting attention in your ipob village...

Lagos dey shin, ipob is posting pictures of himself shitting...

Losers.. grin grin grin

Keep Lagos clean!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
;Da

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by samorobo: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
plaindealer:

Great idea..

Ignored from now on...

grin grin grin

Good . Cos if you don't this poverty jobless nigerian youth will make sure this useless thread hit 1000 pages with you stucked in here expending all your energy over nothing...take it from me I know how this nonsense ends
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
qw

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by samorobo: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Another pained, self loathing and frustrated ipob spewing rubbish.

That one is not an upon.. he claims to be a botswanians but certainly he is no from Nigeria and has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria.... He is just yet another African boy that is so ashamed about his country that he has to hide under the umbrella of different African nations...he has claimed to citizen of the following nations

Kenya
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Ghana
Botswana
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
samorobo:

That one is not an upon.. he claims to be a botswanians but certainly he is no from Nigeria and has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria.... He is just yet another African boy that is so ashamed about his country that he has to hide under the umbrella of different African nations...he has claimed to citizen of the following nations

Kenya
South Africa
Zimbabwe
Ghana
Botswana

Good observation, I noticed something off about that coward.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by PeaceNexus(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
I don't see sense in your post either... More population of people that Lagos state government feed or pay salaries? Even at your agreed Rwandan budget, does it not beat your imagination that a country is run with such sum and here a state isn't effectively run by even a higher budget?
NGpatriot:

You are wrong and off base on so many level.

1. Rwanda budget is actually $3.17 billion.

2. The population in Rwanda is 12 million against 20 million in Lagos, meaning we spend more on everything due to population alone and everything that comes with.

I don't know why you people love to make ignorant comparisons just to run down and badmouth your own country.

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
;Dm

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
PeaceNexus:
I don't see sense in your post either... More population of people that Lagos state government feed or pay salaries? Even at your agreed Rwandan budget, does it not beat your imagination that a country is run with such sum and here a state isn't effectively run by even a higher budget?

His point was obvious, but you missed it.

More population means more people to spend on in terms of government statutory obligations like more schools, more hospitals, more clinics, more roads, more waterworks, more skills centers and so on.

The population determines the scale and scope of your spendings and financial needs.

Let's say you have 2 kids and I have 10 kids, it means I have to spend more on school fees, more on books, more on health care, more on everything than you wth 2 kids.

Basic common sense and public administration 101.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
f

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
l.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.