Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (22015 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
I mean, don't you feel dirty and disgusting posting this rubbish as if your life depends on it?

See wetin people dey turn themselves into because of hatred and triblism..

grin grin
I was born and raised in Warri, Delta State, but I am Yoruba. I see myself as a nationalist and pan africanist. I want to see Nigeria and the black race succeed. We have fooled and embarrased ourselves long enough before the entire world. Countries like Rwanda and Botwana are showing the world the blackman is not primitive and animalistic and can build modern societies with 24 hour electricity and maintain good sanitation.

Are you not ashamed you don't have 24 hour electricity and have the most corrupt polticians in the world that bring shame and disgrace to your country.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

The LAWMA trash collector don resume work.

Kedu.. grin grin

Odimma!!
Oya let us keep Lagos clean!!

Together we can make a cleaner Lagos!!

Let us join hands together to keep Lagos clean!!

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2019
djdutch:

I was born and raised in Warri, Delta State, but I am Yoruba. I see myself as a nationalist and pan africanist. I want to see Nigeria and the black race succeed. We have fooled and embarrased ourselves long enough before the entire world. Countries like Rwanda and Botwana are showing the world the blackman is not primitive and animalistic and can build modern societies with 24 hour electricity and maintain good sanitation.

Are you not ashamed you don't have 24 hour electricity and have the most corrupt polticians in the world that bring shame and disgrace to your country.

Don't mind them. They are e-rats on payroll. If they don't post pictures of comestic showcasing. Their paymasters no go give them shishi.

Check their profile is only Lagos projects they post.

That is why I have decided to be easy on them. If I engage them in a serious debate they will loose their jobs. And I some how feel sorry for them. No matter how much we disagree, I won't want them to end up like the picture attached below(homeless) grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The topic is about Kigali cleaner than Lagos and Plaindealer squashed all that by proving that ther are better, more beautiful and cleaner than Kigali.

Stay on topic and if you really care so much about the things you listed, they are suffering more in your village than Lagos so face your village.

Olodo!! You don't even understand the topic. LOL!! grin cheesy grin
The topic is right before your eyes and you are talking about Kigali cleaner than Lagos. What a retard!!

This is what happens when an Agbero is picked from the street and given a cheap mobile phone with N100 data. grin grin grin

You have no idea that you and your senior have both lost the arguement. Better go get him, he appears to be more cerebral than you. At least he understands how to read some English.

Olodo jati jati!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
grandexpress:

Olodo!! You don't even understand the topic. LOL!! grin cheesy grin
The topic is right before your eyes and you are talking about Kigali cleaner than Lagos. What a retard!!

This is what happens when an Agbero is picked from the street and given a cheap mobile phone with N100 data. grin grin grin

You have no idea that you and your senior have both lost the arguement. Better go get him, he appears to be more cerebral than you. At least he understands how to read some English.

Olodo jati jati!!
He is just a clown. Spends his life kissing fantastically corrupt politicians ass.

3 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Midas01: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is this post about Delta state? Even if this post was about my state I'd hold the same views because I don't worship politicians as i know they don't have our best interests at heart.

You people get too defensive about Lagos, even when it's the truth being told.
Kennyswagz1:
So why do you guys keep mentioning lagos.. why dont you compare delta state to rwanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
This LAWMA ipob shit collector is still on his shit collecting and posting duties.. grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2019

US to move Embassy to Eko Atlantic in Lagos
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
LAWMA ipob shit and garbage collector and poster, I see you looking.

Do your shit and poo collecting duty...

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
This LAWMA ipob shit collector is still on his shit collecting and posting duties.. grin grin

Yes o! Lagos must be clean by fire by force!!
Let's keep Lagos clean!! grin grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
lmao.... how sad and pathetic can this ipob bigot be..

I called the clown to post his poo and he actually did.

This shit and poo ipob must have prayed to God to make shit and poo collection his portion in life.

Poor ipob..

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oya, ipob shit and poo poster, post your poor and shit one more time.

I see you are still looking, do your poo and shit collecting job and portion in life.

Oya..
grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
lmao.... how sad and pathetic can this ipob bigot be..

I called the clown to post his poo and he actually did.

This shit and poo ipob must have prayed to God to make shit and poo collection his portion in life.

Poor ipob..

grin grin

Yes I did!! This is a very serious case o!! Imagine if we don't resolve it, who are we deceiving?

Only hypocrites act like Lagos is perfect and do a close eye to all it's shortcomings.

We must join hands together to sanitize Lagos.

Something your IQ cannot decipher.

Let's remove Lagos as the Capital of open Defecation of the world!!

Together we can!!

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10409621_gettyimages1843823672_jpeg73ec11008f0d4c3fff41b192e0fd77f3

lmao..... This ipob is just like bingo dog, just call the ipob to do his job and he comes running like obedient dog wagging his tail to please his master..

God must have answered your prayer to be a shit collector and poster..

Sad and pathetic ipob, I bet you stink of shit all over

grin grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anyways, let's leave this stinking and shitty ipob alone for now and get back to beautiful Lagos..

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by NGpatriot: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
v

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by leokid866: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
djdutch:

I have 24 hours light in Ogun state......Redemption camp, my environment is clean and we have a relatively modern society so what is it you are looking for that is lost? Agreed Nigeria as a whole is far from where we need to be, doesn't mean you should be insulting all of us like there are those who are not trying at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Defection: Moghalu Demands Apology From Falana / Mahmood Yakubu's Handover Ignites Fresh Crisis In INEC / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.