Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (21978 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 2:05am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Total Nonsense!! Your baseless arguments and flawed logic is just evidence that you need mental coaching.

Don't you have anything better to do than to show the world that you are a total waste?

You are basically mentally skewed and need help seriously. All these rants are common from product of a failed states.

It is becoming certain that you a street hawker and you are afraid of losing your sole sense for survival. No wonder you are so persistent And passionate over this.

I feel so sorry for you. What can I do for you to make a difference in your life? How much do you need to get off the streets and do something more meaningful?

You can try pushing garbage with those mallams. Oh that job is also threatened. Why don't you try picking condemned Iron. LOL!!

Clown!!
[/s]

The same lame, ignorant and unintelligent elementary rubbish.

I'm not the topic so stop foaming at the mouth at me, we are talking about Kigali and your idiotic and baseless comparison, hold yourself and stay on topic.

I did not ask you for the same sorry and pathetic mombo jumbo. What's your repetitive nonsense got to do with you comparing Lagos with Kigali, but too lazy and inept to come out and stand by your hypocrisy by recommending that Lagos should start arresting and locking millions of people on the streets of Lagos from street traders, be street hawkers and random Lagosians called undesirables just like they are doing to make Kigali clean.

Where is the sense in praising and putting Kigali on a pedestal, but too afraid to recommend their wonderful solution in Kilgali to make Lagos clean like Kigali.. grin grin

This is why you should never make dumb and illogical comparisons.

Next time before you compare, make sure you are ready to stand by your silly and pointless comparison with sensible rational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

The same lame, ignorant and unintelligent elementary rubbish.

I'm not the topic so stop foaming at the mouth at me, we are talking about Kigali and your idiotic and baseless comparison, hold yourself and stay on topic.

I did not ask you for the same sorry and pathetic mombo jumbo. What's your repetitive nonsense got to do with you comparing Lagos with Kigali, but too lazy and inept to come out and stand by your hypocrisy by recommending that Lagos should start arresting and locking millions of people on the streets of Lagos from street traders, be street hawkers and random Lagosians called undesirables just like they are doing to make Kigali clean.

Where is the sense in praising and putting Kigali on a pedestal, but too afraid to recommend their wonderful solution in Kilgali to make Lagos clean like Kigali.. grin grin

This is why you should never make dumb and illogical comparisons.

Next time before you compare, make sure you are ready to stand by your silly and pointless comparison with sensible rational.

Street hawker!! Have you eaten?

Don't worry, from the look of things I don't think the present Lagos state Govt will start apprehending you people anytime soon. Confused fellow!! LOL!!

It is amazing how you waste so much time and effort arguing irrationally and childishly. You continue to make a nuisance of yourself each time you spew your toxic but mediocre rants.

You remind me of a typical herdsman armed with a phone and with N100 data. You also strike me as a very lonely and sad human being with no true friends but your ugly reflection that fuels your pessimism.

I will continue to pray that one day you get some sense. LOL!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 3:29am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Street hawker!! Have you eaten?

Don't worry, from the look of things I don't think the present Lagos state Govt will start apprehending you people anytime soon. Confused fellow!! LOL!!

It is amazing how you waste so much time and effort arguing irrationally and childishly. You continue to make a nuisance of yourself each time you spew your toxic but mediocre rants.

You remind me of a typical herdsman armed with a phone and with N100 data. You also strike me as a very lonely and sad human being with no true friends but your ugly reflection that fuels your pessimism.

I will continue to pray that one day you get some sense. LOL!!
[/s]

War on the poor? Kigali cracks down on street trade

But the future appears less bright for the thousands of street traders working in Kigali, following a new directive from the city council imposing harsh new restrictions.
"Whoever is caught peddling on the street or buying the products will (be fined) RWF10,000 ($13)," the directive announced. Traders' goods are to be confiscated.

Pressure has grown on the informal economy in recent years, although it accounts for 73% of non-agricultural employment in Rwanda and 46% of the nation's GDP.

A recent Human Rights Watch report highlights the risks for those who defy the rules. The group documented dozens of cases of vendors being arrested and detained without trial at the notorious Gikondo Transit Center, and in some instances being subjected to violence, extortion and torture.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/africa/kigali-street-traders-mpa/index.html

Kigali is “Africa’s cleanest city,” but that comes at a heavy price

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10383149_gikondocropped_jpeg4b520e97d3ed38d77b3a7a0fbb96faf3

Kigali, Rwanda’s capital, is often lauded as “Africa’s cleanest city”. The country’s 2008 ban on non-biodegradable plastic is often mentioned as a cause. Another is that on the last Saturday of every month, people across the country commit time to projects aimed at improving the country’s public spaces, in a mandatory practice called Umuganda—loosely translated as “coming together to achieve a common purpose”.

But there’s a hidden cost to Kigali’s spotless reputation, and the poorest and most vulnerable are those who pay it.

A Human Rights Watch report (pdf) released today reveals how Rwandan police arbitrarily round up and detain people they deem, in the report’s wording, “undesirable”—street vendors, prostitutes, petty criminals, beggars and street people—with the intention of keeping the streets of Kigali tidy.

https://qz.com/africa/509948/kigali-is-africas-cleanest-city-but-that-comes-at-a-heavy-price/

How hard is it for a grown man to answer yes or no.

Why are you hypocrites so scared and afraid to say, yes, we should start arresting and locking up all the millions of street traders and hawkers including random lagosians as undesirables.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by BigIyanga: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is not about Lagos, you are just a bitter, angry and frustrated soul, you rejoice in and celebrate negativity, this is who you are as a human being.

Even after posting beautiful pictures from Lagos state, you'll come back with some other rubbish like why the sky is not blue in Lagos, you are just a messed up sad and disgruntled individual.
Show me where in Lagos where you can get portable drinking water from your tap courtesy of LASG?

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Why are you hypocrites so scared and afraid to say, yes, we should start arresting and locking up all the millions of street traders and hawkers including random lagosians as undesirables.

Torn coats like you will never appreciate modern city standards. You fail to realise that in order to maintain law and order consequences must be made at all cost.

Rwanda has 24/7 electricity. It is ranked Africa's top Ease of doing Business. It is a tourist destination and operates it's indigenous Airline that travels round the globe.

Just take a look at your country? Pride itself as the Giant of Africa yet nothing to show for it than it's frustrated majority who would rather drown in the Mediterranean than face the hardship the govt bestows on the third world poorly run country.

Look at Lagos. The most dirtiest city on Earth. Where people like you excrete in the open, dead bodies decomposing on the roads, refuse dumps decorating the streets and landscape. But all you do is sing praises on your leaders and worship them like demigods. You need your brains checked. Suffering but Smiling folk!!
You celebrate incompetency but chastise growth and development.

Rwanda understands what it takes to enforce discipline and build institutions. Something the entire Nigerian govt can learn from...

Rwanda is on the map today for it's Govt leadership practises and how it reflects positively on the country.

Sometimes we need to admit our flaws in order to overcome it. A principle you need to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:26am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Torn coats like you will never appreciate modern city standards. You fail to realise that in order to maintain law and order consequences must be made at all cost.

Rwanda has 24/7 electricity. It is ranked Africa's top Ease of doing Business. It is a tourist destination and operates it's indigenous Airline that travels round the globe.

Just take a look at your country? Pride itself as the Giant of Africa yet nothing to show for it than it's frustrated majority who would rather drown in the Mediterranean than face the hardship the govt bestows on the third world poorly run country.

Look at Lagos. The most dirtiest city on Earth. Where people like you excrete in the open, dead bodies decomposing on the roads, refuse dumps decorating the streets and landscape. But all you do is sing praises on your leaders and worship them like demigods. You need your brains checked. Suffering but Smiling folk!!

Rwanda understands what it takes to enforce discipline and build institutions. Something the entire Nigerian govt can learn from...

Rwanda is on the map today for it's Govt leadership practises and how it reflects positively on the country.

Sometimes we need to admit our flaws in order to overcome it. A principle you need to learn.

[/s]

War on the poor? Kigali cracks down on street trade

But the future appears less bright for the thousands of street traders working in Kigali, following a new directive from the city council imposing harsh new restrictions.
"Whoever is caught peddling on the street or buying the products will (be fined) RWF10,000 ($13)," the directive announced. Traders' goods are to be confiscated.

Pressure has grown on the informal economy in recent years, although it accounts for 73% of non-agricultural employment in Rwanda and 46% of the nation's GDP.

A recent Human Rights Watch report highlights the risks for those who defy the rules. The group documented dozens of cases of vendors being arrested and detained without trial at the notorious Gikondo Transit Center, and in some instances being subjected to violence, extortion and torture.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/africa/kigali-street-traders-mpa/index.html

Kigali is “Africa’s cleanest city,” but that comes at a heavy price

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10383149_gikondocropped_jpeg4b520e97d3ed38d77b3a7a0fbb96faf3

Kigali, Rwanda’s capital, is often lauded as “Africa’s cleanest city”. The country’s 2008 ban on non-biodegradable plastic is often mentioned as a cause. Another is that on the last Saturday of every month, people across the country commit time to projects aimed at improving the country’s public spaces, in a mandatory practice called Umuganda—loosely translated as “coming together to achieve a common purpose”.

But there’s a hidden cost to Kigali’s spotless reputation, and the poorest and most vulnerable are those who pay it.

A Human Rights Watch report (pdf) released today reveals how Rwandan police arbitrarily round up and detain people they deem, in the report’s wording, “undesirable”—street vendors, prostitutes, petty criminals, beggars and street people—with the intention of keeping the streets of Kigali tidy.

https://qz.com/africa/509948/kigali-is-africas-cleanest-city-but-that-comes-at-a-heavy-price/

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2019

Do they have anything like this in your poor kigali where thy arrest nd lock up their citizens just to pose for camera that they are clean? grin grin

Eko o ni baje o grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Do you kigali groupies really want to compete and compare, I will disgrace you.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
Do you kigali groupies really want to compete and compare, I will disgrace you.

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:36am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

[/s]

I'm done with you, you are nothing but a waste of my precious time.

Abeg get lost..
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Do they have anything like this in your poor kigali where thy arrest nd lock up their citizens just to pose for camera that they are clean? grin grin

Eko o ni baje o grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Abeg get lost..

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Abeg get lost..

I am only just getting started.....

Na me and you today. Olodo!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:39am On Oct 16, 2019
The loser is mad, he ran out of pictures already. grin grin

This is the problem with these little kids, they copy and past 2 pictures and declare that it's the most developed and beautiful place in the world.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

I am only just getting started.....

Na me and you today. Olodo!!
[/s]

Post your picture and shut up, let your pictures do the talking.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:41am On Oct 16, 2019

Lagos is beautiful.. grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:42am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Post your picture and shut up, let your pictures do the talking.

Na pictures you go chop?

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

Na pictures you go chop?

[/s]

Boring....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2019
lmao....Kigali is beautiful only with 2 pictures..

Bunch of losers...

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Boring....

You go tire!!

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2019

grin grin
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:46am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

You go tire!!

[/s]

Boring....
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names / Ogoniland Traditional Rulers Visit President Bola Tinubu / Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.