Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. (22021 Views)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Lagos GDP Is Bigger Than Rwanda, Angola. A Shame For Someone Say He Develop Lago / The Development Of Less Developed Countries Is A Strategic Threat To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Staro: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by myobjective: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Blackvic1:
so nigerians GDP is $6000 you say and you believe all this trash you wrote up there? A country that has almost all the natural resources and have almost half of its population in poverty you compare with a country that has no natural resource and depends only on coffee and even went through civil war few years ago and we can’t boost of 12hour power supply , no health care no good road no water supply , all we know how to do is chest beat at its finest tell me what to be proud of as a Nigerian ? What have you benefited as a Nigerian ? Our passport is among the worst thriving Rwanda is visas free to almost 55 countries abeg look for another story to tell

To begin with, no one is denying the fact that Nigeria have a long way to go and we all need to put in the work required to re positioning our country on the path of growth. We all need to work on our behavior, work on planning on having small number of kid that we can fend for, we need do our own quota to pay tax, help the less poor among us, obey traffic law and contribute more to the general improvement of our society. We also need to elect the right people into position of authority and always demand they do right thing not by selective criticism of leaders from other ethnic group.

To your second point, that Nigeria is a rich country. This is a huge misconception, as a mater of fact Nigeria is a very poor country that depend heavily on hydrocarbons that can only bring in around $30 billion dollars for 200m people, majority of which have entitlement mentality of our "oil money", we don't pay tax, we don't like to farm, majority wants to get rich quickly without putting in the hard work, we are so dependent on import that we have virtually killed our cartage industry with our appetite for foreign goods. We need to change our mentality and work harder on building a better nation.

I am a proud Yoruba and as long as we are part of this entity called Nigeria, I will be a proud Nigerian. I am not a chest beater because I am not from the region renowned from beating their chest like chimpanzee. You can't just conclude that there is no power, healthcare or good road, there is but we have shortages in these areas, what we need is proper planning across board not by badmouthing others online.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What is your own solution, all people like you do is cry, yell and make childish comparisons, but when called upon to offer solutions, they are all of a sudden deaf and dumb.

if you don't have any solution or formulate any sane and intelligent remedies, why compare yourselves with other people?

If you think we must be like them, then tell us how and how to get there.

Shows how shallow and pointless you people are

I have told you my solution. If you feel the present Govt is unable to profer solution to your basic and strategic demands you simply vote them out and vote in someone capable of doing your bidding. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

You people are just unbelievable. You want change but you vote the same inept Govt to champion the change you crave so much. And you blame people with no connection or reltion with the Govt for your lack!! You need your brains checked.

3 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
myobjective:

Rwanda is basically a banana republic with a strong man dictator that west is in love with, all those beautiful pictures only mask the underlying poverty that the majority of the population is facing.

Until we restructured and allowed proper control of resources Lagos will continue to experience overcrowding. The immigration from other less poor region is placing a strain on the state.

Majority of you economic immigrant in Lagos don't contribute a dime to the cover of Lagos in your 2b2 shops, majority of you that don't obey traffic rules, don't dispose off your refuse properly will come here to badmouth Lagos.

Your position that Rwanda is a mere Banana Republic is strictly and exclusively your opinion. You have never been there to see things yourself and you ignorantly assume based on your sentimental attachment to your failed Govt system.

I have lived in Rwanda and I can tell you authoritatively that Rwanda is in any way ahead of us in Management, Governmental operational systems, in Institutional development systems etc....

We can actually learn a few things on how they were able to turn around a war torn country into a jewel country of limitless possibilities.

You pride yourself with a primitive and archaic Govt and fail to hold your Govt accountable. Why don't you focus your energy in ensuring you vote leaders that have the pedigree and capability to manage both the human and material resources of your societie and leave Rwanda alone?

4 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

I have told you my solution. If you feel the present Govt is unable to profer solution to your basic and strategic demands you simply vote them out and vote in someone capable of doing your bidding. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

You people are just unbelievable. You want change but you vote the same inept Govt to champion the change you crave so much. And you blame people with no connection or reltion with the Govt for your lack!! You need your brains checked.

You did not offer any solution, all you kee repeating is government this and government that.

The government in Kigali is arresting and locking up street traders, street hawkers and ordinary citizens just to kae their city look clean.

Since you love to compare Nigeria with Kigali, are you also going to do what they are doing in Kigali by arresting and locking up millions of street traders, street hawkers and ordinary citizens to kae Lagos clean?

Tell us what you are going to dow with the millions of people trading, hawking and walking up and down the streets of LAGOS?

You sit here blabbing away about government and incompetence so since you are smarter than and more intelligent than government officials in Lagos, just explaing to us the best way and the best solution, explain what they should do or need to do with the millions of people they pulled off the streets of Lagos.

If you can not profer solutions, then keep quiet and stop comparing.

All you do is talk and talk, but you are shallow and empty.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

You did not offer any solution, all you kee repeating is government this and government that.

The government in Kigali is arresting and locking up street traders, street hawkers and ordinary citizens just to kae their city look clean.

Since you love to compare Nigeria with Kigali, are you also going to do what they are doing in Kigali by arresting and locking up millions of street traders, street hawkers and ordinary citizens to kae Lagos clean?

Tell us what you are going to dow with the millions of people trading, hawking and walking up and down the streets of LAGOS?

You sit here blabbing away about government and incompetence so since you are smarter than and more intelligent than government officials in Lagos, just explaing to us the best way and the best solution, explain what they should do or need to do with the millions of people they pulled off the streets of Lagos.

If you can not profer solutions, then keep quiet and stop comparing.

All you do is talk and talk, but you are shallow and empty.

See me see trouble o? Wetin concern me? I be Govt? Am I running or aspiring for office? Why are you so dense?

If I was aspiring for office then you could make such demands. I am not even residing in Nigeria and how do you want me to take care of your mess?

Please the only solution is to ensure you vote Leaders with pedigree, track record of colossal achievements in Management and a credible and ethical record.

Voting handpicked surrogates to run the affairs of the state is obviously not yielding the desired results. So you people should decide your leaders and stop requesting for my solution. I am a resident of a foreign country and I am happy where I am.

Good luck in life. Vent your anger and frustrations on your leaders, hold them accountable and not me. Olodo!!

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 2:53am On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

See me see trouble o? Wetin concern me? I be Govt? Am I running or aspiring for office? Why are you so dense?

If I was aspiring for office then you could make such demands. I am not even residing in Nigeria and how do you want me to take care of your mess?

Please the only solution is to ensure you vote Leaders with pedigree, track record of colossal achievements in Management and a credible and ethical record.

Voting handpicked surrogates to run the affairs of the state is obviously not yielding the desired results. So you people should decide your leaders and stop requesting for my solution. I am a resident of a foreign country and I am happy where I am.

Good luck in life. Vent your anger and frustrations on your leaders, hold them accountable and not me. Olodo!!

See, this is not election and we are not talking about election, this topic is you comparing Lagos with Rwanda/Kigali so stay on topic and quit dodging just because you can not support your illogical comparisons with rational and intelligent views.

If you are going to rant all day, bad mouth Lagos and blab about what we are doing wrong against what they are doing in Kigali, then you should be able to give us what we need to do and how to do it..

Olodo calling other people olodo, you can not even formulate a simple and common-sense solution to what you are raving about.

You are just a hypocrite, you rant so much but you have zero ideas, zero vision and zero sense of logic.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

See, this is not election and we are not talking about election, this topic is you comparing Lagos with Rwanda/Kigali so stay on topic and quit dodging just because you can not support your illogical comparisons with rational and intelligent views.

If you are going to rant all day, bad mouth Lagos and blab about what we are doing wrong against what they are doing in Kigali, then you should be able to give us what we need to do and how to do it..

Olodo calling other people olodo, you can not even formulate a simple and common-sense solution to what you are raving about.

You are just a hypocrite, you rant so much but you have zero ideas, zero vision and zero sense of logic.

Like I elaborated earlier, there are many basis for comparisons that can be attributed to case studies. These comparisons are used to determine findings, data, underlining principles that can be studied and adopted.
But you are just too dense to understand the significance of such phenomenal.

You give silly reasons and excuses denouncing such comparisons just to toe your opinionated narrative.

Societies, scholars, and institutions make use of certain comparisons and there is no harm or wrong doing in it.

But I believe your background and educational orientation has blocked blankets your ability to comprehend a very simple discourse.

If you are asking for my ideas, I can simply give you some since I am like everyone else is entitled to my opinion. But if you are insisting I provide solutions it is just mere stupidity.

These are some findings....

1.Rwanda has proven to show great competence in building and sustaining institutions. A feat Lagos can adopt the underlying principles of such govemermental practice.

2. Rwanda has boosted Agriculture through hydroponics and Greenhouse farming using little space for huge agricultural development unhindered by weather or climatic conditions. Something Lagos can tap into....

3. Rwanda has shown it can recover from the most catastrophic conditions (Genocide) and become an example of a progressive society.

4. Rwanda has shown a rapid growth in Tourism, people from far and wide in millions annually visit Rwanda to see some Wildlife. Which Lagos can key into by having some rare wildlife. Dubai a desert city is doing it, many Western countries alien to such animals are doing it, I don't see why Lagos can't.

And that doesn't mean Rwanda cannot adopt some practices from Lagos. Especially in the entertainment segment.

Compasrions provide some learning curves from both sides...

2 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by OruExpress: 4:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
all I can say is that we should be ashamed of ourselves there’s nothing melodramatic About this...we actually have Stockholm syndrome, we are used to rubbish been dished out to us by our leaders and lagos is our almighty newyork , lagos and Abuja are pile of shit compared to other economic cities and there capitals no drainage no health system no road no light no city centers education system is 0 internet access is less to nothing , we don’t even have a 3g internet access , where a bank will go for hours and they will tell you that the internet is down, tell me 1 thing that is working in this country and I will tell you 100 that is working in Rwanda and other places

Lagos and Abuja are pieces of shit, but pretending Lagos doesn't have glass buildings is stupid or highways is stupid.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

Like I elaborated earlier, there are many basis for comparisons that can be attributed to case studies. These comparisons are used to determine findings, data, underlining principles that can be studied and adopted.
But you are just too dense to understand the significance of such phenomenal.

You give silly reasons and excuses denouncing such comparisons just to toe your opinionated narrative.

Societies, scholars, and institutions make use of certain comparisons and there is no harm or wrong doing in it.

But I believe your background and educational orientation has blocked blankets your ability to comprehend a very simple discourse.

If you are asking for my ideas, I can simply give you some since I am like everyone else is entitled to my opinion. But if you are insisting I provide solutions it is just mere stupidity.

These are some findings....

1.Rwanda has proven to show great competence in building and sustaining institutions. A feat Lagos can adopt the underlying principles of such govemermental practice.

2. Rwanda has boosted Agriculture through hydroponics and Greenhouse farming using little space for huge agricultural development unhindered by weather or climatic conditions. Something Lagos can tap into....

3. Rwanda has shown it can recover from the most catastrophic conditions (Genocide) and become an example of a progressive society.

4. Rwanda has shown a rapid growth in Tourism, people from far and wide in millions annually visit Rwanda to see some Wildlife. Which Lagos can key into by having some rare wildlife. Dubai a desert city is doing it, many Western countries alien to such animals are doing it, I don't see why Lagos can't.

And that doesn't mean Rwanda cannot adopt some practices from Lagos. Especially in the entertainment segment.

Compasrions provide some learning curves from both sides...

Unfortunately for you, your comparison was baseless, insane and irrational for one simple reason, there's nothing comparable about both places and this is the reason why you can not articulate any sane and rational solution regarding Lagos state.

To keep their streets clean in Kigali, they arrest and lock up street traders, hawkers and random citizens that they term undesirables, so, since you are comparing both places, to keep Lagos clean like Kigali, are you also saying we should do what they are doing in Kigali by arresting millions of street traders, hawkers and random citizens?

In one breath you are ranting and comparing cleanliness, but you don't want to compare the solution?

You are just a hypocrite, you want to compare and boast that Kigali is clean blah blah blah, but you don't want to compare and administer the same kigali solution.

Once again, are you willing to arrest and lock up millions of traders, hawkers and random people after tagging them as undesirables and after arresting and locking them up, after that, what are you going to do with them? Are you going to keep them locked up forever and feed them forever? Are you going to deport them somewhere? Are you going to barricade Lagos and prevent the thousands trooping into Lagos every day from entering Lagos?

I just want you to put your money where your mouth is instead of dancing around like frustrated ikoto..

Btw, if you truly have ideas, why is it so difficult for you to state them? Have I not sked you like a million times to state your ides?

You have zero ideas, all you know how to d is engage in blind, childish and baseless comparisons.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by donfineboi: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, your comparison was baseless, insane and irrational for one simple reason, there's nothing comparable about both places and this is the reason why you can not articulate any sane and rational solution regarding Lagos state.

To keep their streets clean in Kigali, they arrest and lock up street traders, hawkers and random citizens that they term undesirables, so, since you are comparing both places, to keep Lagos clean like Kigali, are you also saying we should do what they are doing in Kigali by arresting millions of street traders, hawkers and random citizens?

In one breath you are ranting and comparing cleanliness, but you don't want to compare the solution?

You are just a hypocrite, you want to compare and boast that Kigali is clean blah blah blah, but you don't want to compare and administer the same kigali solution.

Once again, are you willing to arrest and lock up millions of traders, hawkers and random people after tagging them as undesirables and after arresting and locking them up, after that, what are you going to do with them? Are you going to keep them locked up forever and feed them forever? Are you going to deport them somewhere? Are you going to barricade Lagos and prevent the thousands trooping into Lagos every day from entering Lagos?

I just want you to put your money where your mouth is instead of dancing around like frustrated ikoto..

Btw, if you truly have ideas, why is it so difficult for you to state them? Have I not sked you like a million times to state your ides?

You have zero ideas, all you know how to d is engage in blind, childish and baseless comparisons.

LOL!! I understand your frustrations and bitterness. The situation of the country must be biting hard on you. No wonder you are filled with so much bile and venom.... Oh jeez!! Pele!!

I cannot fix Lagos and I don't intend to, my points mean nothing to you simply because your poor exposure and primitive acumen falls within the range of your inept and do nothing Eba politicians.

You are a typical example of a Suffering but Smiling specimen and a mere victim of a third world poorly run country.

It is because of people like you there are almost zero chances of Nigerians choosing the right political leaders with innovation and creativity to turn things around. It is because of people like you Nigeria will remain hopelessly governed. What a pity... SMH.

Please stop transferring your bitterness to me and save me the few minutes of your pile of shit. Use that energy to better your life one way or the other. I am doing very well thank you and I don't need to smell your shit.

Good luck in life kid and save yourself the needless effort to reply.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

Your position that Rwanda is a mere Banana Republic is strictly and exclusively your opinion. You have never been there to see things yourself and you ignorantly assume based on your sentimental attachment to your failed Govt system.

I have lived in Rwanda and I can tell you authoritatively that Rwanda is in any way ahead of us in Management, Governmental operational systems, in Institutional development systems etc....

We can actually learn a few things on how they were able to turn around a war torn country into a jewel country of limitless possibilities.

You pride yourself with a primitive and archaic Govt and fail to hold your Govt accountable. Why don't you focus your energy in ensuring you vote leaders that have the pedigree and capability to manage both the human and material resources of your societie and leave Rwanda alone?
If Rwanda is a Banana Republic, but is able to provide 24 hour electricity,run a National Airline, Maintain 3 airports,good sanitation,Embassies around the world,good road network,fund it military. Then what do we call Nigeria that cannot do any of the above?
The average Nigeria is just an empty chest beater who refuses to take correction.
We are the corruption and poverty capital of the world and still have this arrogant disposition. Other Africans countries are leaving us and we are even retrogressing.

3 Likes

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Will you shut up your putrid mouth and crawl back into your cave rapscallion? You will always wish you're Yoruba!

#fact.
The world has left you behind and now you're now the poverty capital of the world with no social security,healthcare,good road,portable water,electricity.
The elite love low I.Q citizens like you. Who tribalism epp?

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
donfineboi:

LOL!! I understand your frustrations and bitterness. The situation of the country must be biting hard on you. No wonder you are filled with so much bile and venom.... Oh jeez!! Pele!![/s]

I cannot fix Lagos and I don't intend to,

[s]my points mean nothing to you simply because your poor exposure and primitive acumen falls within the range of your inept and do nothing Eba politicians.

You are a typical example of a Suffering but Smiling specimen and a mere victim of a third world poorly run country.

It is because of people like you there are almost zero chances of Nigerians choosing the right political leaders with innovation and creativity to turn things around. It is because of people like you Nigeria will remain hopelessly governed. What a pity... SMH.

Please stop transferring your bitterness to me and save me the few minutes of your pile of shit. Use that energy to better your life one way or the other. I am doing very well thank you and I don't need to smell your shit.

[/s]

When you compared Lagos with Kigali based on cleanliness, obviously you are saying they are doing something right in Kigali which is arresting and locking up their own citizens from street hawkers to street traders.

The question again is, since you are comparing and stating all the good things happening in Kigali and their solution to cleanliness in Kigali, are you suggesting that we adopt the Kigali strategy by arresting and locking up our citizens from street hawkers to street traders and common citizens on the streets of Lagos

It was easy for you to compare Lagos in favor of Kigali, but you can not offer their solution in Kigali as a viable solution in Lagos.

I don't even remember asking you to be the governor of Lagos state or to govern Lagos, you opened your mouth to compare so you obviously must know what we are doing wrong and what we need to do right to be like Kigali.

See, this is the problem with many of you big mouth people, you talk, talk and talk, but can not offer any sane and rational views to back up your rants with. You can nor formulate any sane and intelligent answer or solution to what you are criticizing and ranting against.

It is simple so let me help you because I know you are too chicken to admit the obvious, you saw the trap you set for yourself so you are dancing around the trap instead of just falling inside the trap. You love Kigali and carried Kigali on your head, but you are too mentally lazy and inept to come out and say we should also start arresting and locking up people, prevent people with no business on the streets of Lagos to move into Lagos, basically to do what they are doing in Kigali to keep Lagos clean.

If you don't have any solution and if you can not boldly assert that we should do what they are doing in Kigali to make Lagos clean, then shut up and stop comparing. SIMPLE.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
djdutch:

The world has left you behind and now you're now the poverty capital of the world with no social security,healthcare,good road,portable water,electricity.
The elite love low I.Q citizens like you. Who tribalism epp?

The display of idiocy comes to full glare when ninnies, like you, dabble into subject matters beyond their pedigree. Your futile brag about basic amenities like health care,good road networks,stable electricity supply etc but which your generations down the lane have never experienced is nothing but laughable.

I honestly find it quite hard exchanging words with a dunce and an irritant low life like you. I suggest you commit the little sawdust you regard as brain in your head into elementary usage of English language. The crap you wrote up there sucks.

Olodo from the land of criminals.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

The display of idiocy comes to full glare when ninnies, like you, dabble into subject matters beyond their pedigree. Your futile brag about basic amenities like health care,good road networks,stable electricity supply etc but which your generations down the lane have never experienced is nothing but laughable.

I honestly find it quite hard exchanging words with a dunce and an irritant low life like you. I suggest you commit the little sawdust you regard as brain in your head into elementary usage of English language. The crap you wrote up there sucks.

Olodo from the land of criminals.

That ipob troll quoted me with his insane and unintelligent rubbish and I quickly ignored him. I won't waste any time on that thing.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

That ipob troll quoted me with his insane and unintelligent rubbish and I quickly ignored him. I won't waste any time on that thing.

I understand your point bro,thanks.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

When you compared Lagos with Kigali based on cleanliness, obviously you are saying they are doing something right in Kigali which is arresting and locking up their own citizens from street hawkers to street traders.

The question again is, since you are comparing and stating all the good things happening in Kigali and their solution to cleanliness in Kigali, are you suggesting that we adopt the Kigali strategy by arresting and locking up our citizens from street hawkers to street traders and common citizens on the streets of Lagos

It was easy for you to compare Lagos in favor of Kigali, but you can not offer their solution in Kigali as a viable solution in Lagos.

I don't even remember asking you to be the governor of Lagos state or to govern Lagos, you opened your mouth to compare so you obviously must know what we are doing wrong and what we need to do right to be like Kigali.

See, this is the problem with many of you big mouth people, you talk, talk and talk, but can not offer any sane and rational views to back up your rants with. You can nor formulate any sane and intelligent answer or solution to what you are criticizing and ranting against.

It is simple so let me help you because I know you are too chicken to admit the obvious, you saw the trap you set for yourself so you are dancing around the trap instead of just falling inside the trap. You love Kigali and carried Kigali on your head, but you are too mentally lazy and inept to come out and say we should also start arresting and locking up people, prevent people with no business on the streets of Lagos to move into Lagos, basically to do what they are doing in Kigali to keep Lagos clean.

If you don't have any solution and if you can not boldly assert that we should do what they are doing in Kigali to make Lagos clean, then shut up and stop comparing. SIMPLE.

On a very serious note, you are filled with contradictions, invalidated arguments, poor premises and I can go on.

Your arguments are erratic and very childish. Arguements are very simple and resourceful exchange where attainment of more knowledge can be derived. It is not a competition to be won, if it was you had lost from the on set.

Yes @donfineboi was correct about the need for comparisons.

Coercing him to provide solutions when he is not your Govt....

Yes he was correct about the exceptional Management and Govt best practises the Rwandan Govt were able to cultivate and maintain of which the Lagos state Govt can adopt and practice.

He even made a very beautiful conclusion saying both sides can gain from such comparisons.

But you..... You are just a grumpy pointless sentimental driven person. Who beats his chest and boast of mediocrity.

Any reasonable fellow that reads you guys arguements can tell that you are very wrong. Sorry to say.

This is just the reason many of us are still trapped with these obsolete Govt system. Some African Countries are progressing and Nigeria seems to be retrogressing. While the 1% Political leaders tend to be living the life and the majority..... In a Democracy?

You reek of Arrogance. Which is very typical among many of us in this Shithole Eba Republic.

May God save us from likes of you.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

LOL!! I understand your frustrations and bitterness. The situation of the country must be biting hard on you. No wonder you are filled with so much bile and venom.... Oh jeez!! Pele!!

I cannot fix Lagos and I don't intend to, my points mean nothing to you simply because your poor exposure and primitive acumen falls within the range of your inept and do nothing Eba politicians.

Well said. He is only a frustrated patriot, blinded from the truth. Brainwashed and completely deluded. I believe in his quiet time he would reflect and learn from your arguements.

Just ignore him. He is obviously unemployed...

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

On a very serious note, you are filled with contradictions, invalidated arguments, poor premises and I can go on.

Your arguments are erratic and very childish. Arguements are very simple and resourceful exchange where attainment of more knowledge can be derived. It is not a competition to be won, if it was you had lost from the on set.

Yes @donfineboi was correct about the need for comparisons.

Coercing him to provide solutions when he is not your Govt....

Yes he was correct about the exceptional Management and Govt best practises the Rwandan Govt were able to cultivate and maintain of which the Lagos state Govt can adopt and practice.

He even made a very beautiful conclusion saying both sides can gain from such comparisons.

But you..... You are just a grumpy pointless sentimental driven person. Who beats his chest and boast of mediocrity.

Any reasonable fellow that reads you guys arguements can tell that you are very wrong. Sorry to say.

This is just the reason many of us are still trapped with these obsolete Govt system. Some African Countries are progressing and Nigeria seems to be retrogressing. While the 1% Political leaders tend to be living the life and the majority..... In a Democracy?

You reek of Arrogance. Which is very typical among many of us in this Shithole Eba Republic.

May God save us from likes of you.

[/s]

lol... contradiction is when you cluelessly compare, but lazy to come up with solutions.

You have so much to say about governance and how terrible they are in Lagos, but you are clueless and defensive when they ask you to express the your own better ideas per how to keep Lagos clean like Kigali.

So, you are generally inept, you lack creative ideas and you can not offer any rational view or solutions to back up your insane and illogical comparisons with.

It is easy to compare and blame other people, but it is not when it's time for you to offer your own ideas and solution.

It is obvious that you are too chicken to recommend that we do what they are doing in Kigali to make Lagos clean, it shows that your comparisons was illogical, baseless and silly.

If you are going to to compare and make illogical claims, make sure you are ready to back it up and recommend we do the same thing they are doing in the place you are comparing Lagos with and if you can not, just keep quiet and don't compare.

Btw, you don't have to keep switching IDs to like and support your rubbish.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

lol... contradiction is when you cluelessly compare, but lazy to come up with solutions.

You have so much to say about governance and how terrible they are in Lagos, but you are clueless and defensive when they ask you to express the your own better ideas per how to keep Lagos clean like Kigali.

So, you are generally inept, you lack creative ideas and you can not offer any rational view or solutions to back up your insane and illogical comparisons with.

It is easy to compare and blame other people, but it is not when it's time for you to offer your own ideas and solution.

It is obvious that you are too chicken to recommend that we do what they are doing in Kigali to make Lagos clean, it shows that your comparisons was illogical, baseless and silly.

If you are going to to compare and make illogical claims, make sure you are ready to back it up and recommend we do the same thing they are doing in the place you are comparing Lagos with and if you can not, just keep quiet and don't compare.

Btw, you don't have to keep switching IDs to like and support your rubbish.

What is the connection between your tormentor and me? A simple profile check will show you there are no links or relationship between us.

You are very childish and I believe Jobless. I can give you a partime job if you reside in Lagos. To save you from being a nuisance here on nairaland.

You really need to grow up and stop arguing blindly and childishly.

DM me if you need a job...
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

What is the connection between your tormentor and me? A simple profile check will show you there are no links or relationship between us.

You are very childish and I believe Jobless. I can give you a partime job if you reside in Lagos. To save you from being a nuisance here on nairaland.

You really need to grow up and stop arguing blindly and childishly.

DM me if you need a job...
[/s]

Both handles spewed the same lazy and unintelligent garbage so it's obviously the same unintelligent poster.

Is it not even sad and pathetic that you lazy people rant so much about poor governance, but still can not formulate any same and rational governing ideas or solution to solve the issues you are ranting about?

It is simple, Kigali is arresting and locking up their own people to make Kigali clean so since you are comparing, so you think Lagos should also arrest and lock up millions of people in Lagos to make Lagos clean like Kigali?

It is a simple question that you motor mouth are too chicken and afraid to answer because you know it will expose your insane, illogical and baseless comparisons.

Your problem is intellectual laziness and silly hypocrisy..

What kind of childish and lazy people call their own country a shithole?

Isn't this the time you pack your load, leave the shithole and move your sorry behind to Kigali?
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Both handles spewed the same lazy and unintelligent garbage so it's obviously the same unintelligent poster.

Is it not even sad and pathetic that you lazy people rant so much about poor governance, but still can not formulate any same and rational governing ideas or solution to solve the issues you are ranting about?

It is simple, Kigali is arresting and locking up their own people to make Kigali clean so since you are comparing, so you think Lagos should also arrest and lock up millions of people in Lagos to make Lagos clean like Kigali?

It is a simple question that you motor mouth are too chicken and afraid to answer because you know it will expose your insane, illogical and baseless comparisons.

Your problem is intellectual laziness and silly hypocrisy..

LWKMD. You are obviously a spoilt adult spoon fed in the luxury or penury of your parents.

No logical thinking person can agree with you.

No wonder you are jobless and the only place or space you can find a meaning sense of belonging is on Nairaland.

With your type of disposition, there is no way an employer can cope with your insolence and arrogance.

You make childish arguements with baseless premises. A total waste of time and effort.

To you Lagos Govt is the best in Africa, and have the best practises worthy of emulation. Total rubbish.

Answer this simple question. Are you saying Lagos cannot adopt any of the Govt practises from Rwanda?

Let us see if you have any juice in that your brain

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
grandexpress:

LWKMD. You are obviously a spoilt adult spoon fed in the luxury or penury of your parents.

No logical thinking person can agree with you.

No wonder you are jobless and the only place or space you can find a meaning sense of belonging is on Nairaland.

With your type of disposition, there is no way an employer can cope with your insolence and arrogance.

You make childish arguements with baseless premises. A total waste of time and effort.

To you Lagos Govt is the best in Africa, and have the best practises worthy of emulation. Total rubbish.

Answer this simple question. Are you saying Lagos cannot adopt any of the Govt practises from Rwanda?

Let us see if you have any juice in that your brain

lol @ gown adult with zero capacity to read and comprehend simple English words.
Show me where I asserted that Lagos is the best in Africa.

When jokers lack same and intelligent things to say, you start making up dumb and intelligent rubbish.

I asked this joker to state categorically that based in their senseless and illogical comparisons, they want Lagos to start arresting and locking millions of people on the streets of Lagos from street traders, be street hawkers and random lagosians called undesirables just like they are doing in their clean Kigali, bust he's asking why Lagos can not adopt what they are doing in Kigali to make Kigali clean.

Well, to make Kigali clean, they are arresting and locking up their own citizens, they are keeping their own citizens off their streets.

So, is this what you want us to adopt?

Yes or no.

How hard is it for a grown man to answer yes or no.

Why are you hypocrites so scared and afraid to say, yes, we should start arresting and locking up all the millions of street traders and hawkers including random lagosians as undesirables.

If you are going to compare the good, why is it hard for you to compare the solution?

You are morning but a lazy hypocrite.

All mouth but no action.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

lol @ gown adult with zero capacity to read and comprehend simple English words.

When jokers lack same and intelligent things to say, you start making up dumb and intelligent rubbish.

I asked this joker to state categorically that based in their senseless and illogical comparisons, they want Lagos to start arresting and locking millions of people on the streets of Lagos from street traders, be street hawkers and random lagosians called undesirables just like they are doing in their clean Kigali, bust he's asking why Lagos can not adopt what they are doing in Kigali to make Kigali clean.

Well, to make Kigali clean, they are arresting and locking up their own citizens, they are keeping their own citizens off their streets.

Yes or no.

Why are you hypocrites so scared and afraid to say, yes, we should start arresting and locking up all the millions of street traders and hawkers including random lagosians as undesirables.

If you are going to compare the good, why is it hard for you to compare the solution?

All mouth but no action.

LWKMD!! I have never seen or read any delusional piece from any human being like yours before. What a joke!!

You don't need to directly mention Lagos Govt system is the best. But your blatant and denial disposition towards seeing the need to adopt other Govt practises e.g. Rwanda govt that has proven successful and the most rapid in Africa modern history says it all.

Why do you think adopting some of Rwanda's Best Practises is wrong?

The only person that mentioned the apprehension of nonadherence victims is you. I have read through both of your arguements and @donfineboi never mentioned anything like that.

Or maybe to you apprehension is the only thing Rwanda does?

You asked him for ideas, he provided you with some with no mention of arrests or any means of apprehension... As pasted below:

But you keep blabbing Arrest!! Arrest!!

Now see how delusional you are?

You are far from being averagely intelligent. Your deduction is highly misplaced and your overconfidence in ignorance and poor logical calculations have exposed your sheer mediocrity.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

Yes or no.

All mouth but no action.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the most delusional person I have ever met here on Nairaland.

Arguing like a child with no sense of direction. LOL!!

How old are you?
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
grandexpress:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the most delusional person I have ever met here on Nairaland.

Arguing like a child with no sense of direction. LOL!!

How old are you?

[/s]

Lack of direction is you making childish and ignorant comparison, but lack the mental capacity to support your ignorant comparison with facts and solutions from where you are comparing.

Only delusional and unintelligent people like you make ignorant, illogical and baseless comparisons that they can not support with a simple yes or no question.

All mouth but no action.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
These olodo jokers are always quick to trash their own country, but when asked a simple question or to offer solution, they become dumb and deaf all of a sudden, they start dodging and dancing around like a headless chicken.

They call them leaders of tomorrow, but they are brainless, empty, unintelligent and can not offer anything beyond crying, yelling and calling their country a shithole.

Useless dead enders.
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by whatisthetruth: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
donfineboi:

Don’t mind the disgusting tribal Nigerians.

Just watch next Lagos election, it will now become Igbo this, Yoruba that. They will all forget about their problems then, but now, they will be forming as if Lagos or Nigeria’s problems can’t be solved. How can it be solved when every election cycle, you betray common sense for emotional tribalistic reasoning, thus shunning the technocrats and honest candidates, for party strongmen, just to able to beat their chest that they defeated another tribe in elections.

The whole Nigeria is messed up due to the population always installing useless leaders, some selling their votes sef.

1 Like

Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by grandexpress(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
plaindealer:

Lack of direction is you making childish and ignorant comparison, but lack the mental capacity to support your ignorant comparison with facts and solutions from where you are comparing.

Only delusional and unintelligent people like you make ignorant, illogical and baseless comparisons that they can not support with a simple yes or no question.

All mouth but no action.

Total Nonsense!! Your baseless arguments and flawed logic is just evidence that you need mental coaching.

Don't you have anything better to do than to show the world that you are a total waste?

You are basically mentally skewed and need help seriously. All these rants are common from product of a failed states.

It is becoming certain that you a street hawker and you are afraid of losing your sole sense for survival. No wonder you are so persistent And passionate over this.

I feel so sorry for you. What can I do for you to make a difference in your life? How much do you need to get off the streets and do something more meaningful?

You can try pushing garbage with those mallams. Oh that job is also threatened. Why don't you try picking condemned Iron. LOL!!

Clown!!
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]The display of idiocy comes to full glare when ninnies, like you, dabble into subject matters beyond their pedigree. Your futile brag about basic amenities like health care,good road networks,stable electricity supply etc but which your generations down the lane have never experienced is nothing but laughable.

Olodo from the land of criminals.[/s]

Low I.Q clown
Re: Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I feel so sorry for you. What can I do for you to make a difference in your life? How much do you need to get off the streets and do something more meaningful?

You can try pushing garbage with those mallams. Oh that job is also threatened. Why don't you try picking condemned Iron. LOL!!

Clown!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.